Saturday, May 12, 2012

Caption This! (12th May)

**THE STORIES ARE IN THE COMMENTS**

Double this week, choose either picture #1

Firefighter and truck at World Trade Center site.

… or picture #2

tumblr_m3n6lqDBv61qa30kpo1_1280

7 comments :

  1. pic#2

    "Aww dude, you're kidding me right?", he slowly closes the laptop.

    "Buddy, I appreciate you keeping him warm for me but I need him so I can go out will Sarah." You say impatiently.

    "Yeah, about that." You can see his cheeks redden. "Well you see Sarah came over earlier."

    "Fuck! I hope you didn't screw anything up between us!" You growl.

    "Well," he bites his lip and his eyes dart between yours and the rest of the room, "not so much screwing it up between yous guys. But she did catch me screwing Joe."

    "The fuck! You promised me you wouldn't get up to any of that shit while you were wearing Casey."

    "Yeah, I know I promised you bro' but Joe is so cute. He was only meant to give me a bj, thats OK yeah? But I sorta got carried away. That's when she walked in. I tired to explain, but she just ran!"

    You shake your head and look everywhere but your room mate. "Shit! What am I gonna do?"

    He starts to remove Casey, but you stop him. "Fuck no, I don't want to wear him until you've cleaned him inside and out!" You storm out of the apartment slamming the door.

    Back inside your room mate opens the laptop again, its a video chat on skype...


    Ending "A";
    "Fuck that was close Sarah, did you hear all that?" He says.

    "Yeah," she giggles, "smart move he won't bother us again for a while now and if he calls I'll give him a hard time."

    "Heh, I'm glad I told you about Casey."

    "So am I, you're a much better lover than he is." She coos.


    Ending "B";
    "Sorry about that buddy, my room mate just came in. Can you send that payment through now? Yeah, $60 to my PayPal account."

    "You're fucking hot Casey! Can you do that thing again with your pecs like last time?"

    "Sure!" He flexes and bounce his pecs for the guy on the other end of the video call. "You know for $200, I'll come over and you can feel them as well."

    "Uuum, fuck it! sure come over, cash OK?"

    "Yes sir! See you in about an hour."

    ReplyDelete
  2. Who is that sexy fellow in the second picture? do you happen to have any other pictures of him, Sean?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry no idea, that's the only picture I have.

      Delete
    2. Ah yes, the very sexy gay man who does porn ... yum yum =D

      Delete
  3. Picture #1

    As Jake hung up the phone and leaned against the wall, he could not help but feel a little hopeless. When he and his brother had first gotten the witch to swap their bodies, it was because Jake wanted to see what it was like to be a fireman. But two days after the swap, the witch was in a car crash and died. It had been four weeks and Jake and his brother were still not able to find a way to swap back. Fortunately Jake's brother had been a rookie just out of the academy, so when Jake didn't know what to do, he could blame his inexperience.

    Hearing the alarm, Jake headed over to finish getting in his gear. At first the weight had been a surprise, especially since he could carry it so easily.

    The first week, Jake had not gone anywhere. But when it started to look like they were going to be stuck like this for a while, Jake had decided to go out and have some fun. He always knew that his brother was ripped, but he never knew how much the ladies liked it until the first time he was taken home by a girl he met at a bar.

    As he got in the truck, Jake could not help but smile, because his brother had just called to tell him that he had just hit another dead end. Apparently Jake would be his older brother for longer then they thought.

    ReplyDelete
  4. CHECK OUT NEW BLOG WWW.TRANSFORMATIONALMALEBODYSEX.BLOGSPOT.COM

    ReplyDelete