Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Pussy Story


by Slick Psych

“Damn that was a trip….” I awoke from a dream-like slumber feeling light headed and unbalanced. When I looked up, I saw myself. “What tha fuck is this?” I think, realizing that the perspective from which I am viewing myself is unnatural. 

“Good afternoon sleeping pussy.” The thing inside me said to me while flashing a double bird in arrogant diffidence to me. It continued: “Been nice watching my absolute favorite cat in the world take its afternoon siesta.” He reached out to my face and began stroking it. Without realizing it, I was letting out a soft purr.


“You such a nice pussy,” he continued, his patronizing tone was making me feel relaxed and happy. He never says nice things to me. It seems as though he always hates me. He kicks me with his size 12 Jordans all the time and it makes me feel so worthless. Just staring tat that big foot makes me nervous, especially when he’s wearing his shoes. Wait a minute… this isn’t right….

He slaps my face and I immediately stand up. “If momma don’t throw you out because o your condition, I might just havta put you to sleep myself.”

Put me to sleep? What? Why would master do that?

He stands up and I look at him. He’s such a handsome guy. That face is so sexy to me. It screams that he’s a flirt. I always get jealous when he brings home other pussies and doesn’t play with me. I mean, those other pussies don’t serve him like I do! As he takes off his shoes and I see his feet, I'm compelled to go over and start licking them. I especially enjoy licking in-between his long toes. He seems amused by my affection.

He goes to take off his shirt and shorts. He throws them in my general direction and I immediately pounce on them with alacrity. I love smelling his used clothes. Sometimes, I can taste his cum on his boxers. He goes to the shower and turns it on. I follow him to the bathroom and bounce on the sink adjacent to the shower. He looks at me.

“Ah, pussy wants a peep show, eh? Well, enjoy it kid cause you’re never getting it back.”

 
Get what back? I wonder what master is talking about. As he lathers up his rather long thing between his legs, he looks at it and smiles. Then he turns back to me, before closing the curtain.

“And, if I got my spell right, you will probably never even remember being me. Haha, there’s a reason why Jellicle Cats have many different names. Everytime we go to the Heavy Side Layer, we are reborn. Can’t complain with this rebirth at all!”

I look at him quizzically. Oh well, I love master. Even though I’m not his favorite pussy, he is my favorite man!


2 comments :

  1. Very different story, will have to keep an eye on that cat that keeps watching me!

    ReplyDelete