When I met Travis in psychology class I instantly knew he was in a frat.
You know the type of guy, always sitting next to his buddies and always being loud in the back.
One thing he always did as well was showing his perfect body and flaunting it to everyone, mainly girls, in the class.
You know the type of guy, always sitting next to his buddies and always being loud in the back.
One thing he always did as well was showing his perfect body and flaunting it to everyone, mainly girls, in the class.
One day while surfing online at home I found a spell to show his why he shouldn't flaunt his body around without consequences, basically he would be in my beer belly, average looking body and I would have his frat boy body and on the lacrosse team.
The next day I gathered everything together needed for the spell and headed to class. Our professor had assigned partners for a take home research project and Travis and I were partners... Mainly he picked me because I looked smart and he didn't want to do much work.
We headed to his dorm and started doing research when he got up to go to the bathroom. I started to put the spell together and do the chant and everything went black...
Next thing I knew I woke up on the bathroom floor and got up where everything was still focusing like you just woke up from a deep sleep.
Looking in the mirror I couldn't believe Travis was staring back... It actually worked I am Travis now!
I walked back into Travis's room, I mean mine and saw my former body just waking up.
He woke up and immediately freaked out asking what happened and why was he in my body... Then after a few minutes he had a grin on his face, "well if I am in your body that means that my body will get good grades this semester and pass all my tests and keep me on the team"
I explained that the spell keeps all your memories and basically all the knowledge of your former self when you exchange so we can be the perfect version of the other.
We made a deal after the semester we would swap back and he would work my body into perfect shape if I got his gpa up by getting all A's
He left to explore his new life and right after he left I decided to explore this new body that I had been drooling over for a month in class.



Any comments on what you like and don't could help a little for more stories...
ReplyDeleteCan you please continue the story, but maybe make it so the new Travis goes back on the deal and decides to keep his new body, ultimately betraying the old Travis?
ReplyDeleteMan those photos of "Travis" gave me such a raging hard on! Mmmm, what is that sexy man's name, so I can look him up on collegedudes.com?
ReplyDeletehis name is alexander greene
DeleteHmm maybe a part two is coming soon lol
ReplyDeleteNice work Warhawk.
ReplyDelete