Sunday, May 20, 2012

Traveller - Sunday Bonus (20th May)

_______________________photo

Riffling through the guys gym bag I found his iPod, I stuck the ear-buds in and started to listen to what he had to offer.

“Not bad tunes.” I said to myself. Quickly I looked around realising I’d said it out loud.

A beauty opposite smiled, and for the first time I used the guys wits. Biting my lip and giving a lopsided smile, I looked away shyly. When I looked back I could see there was a twinkle in their eye, this time it was their turn to blush and look away; I grinned this guy was going to be fun.

He was a big guy, fresh from the gym, well actually I never had time to shower. When I swapped with him I really needed to get out of there quick after he’d put up a bit of a struggle. I knew he’d remember who he used to be, at least for hour or so before the wash of my memories would drown out any he had. For me it was a lot easier, rather than drowning in the guys memories it was more like a Jacuzzi, warm and relaxing with his memories bubbling up for me to use as and when I liked.

I flicked to the next track, and closed my eyes. I was really getting into the music, breathing deeply. With a jolt my eyes snapped open and was surprised to see the  smiling beauty standing opposite me, a look of lust in their eyes.

Glancing at the reflection in the window I suddenly realised my hand was under my shirt feeling my new cobbled abs, with a smile I continued rubbing pushing the shirt up higher, it’s amazing the confidence you get when you’re using someone else’s body.

I looked up at them mischiefly and smiled. “Like what you see?” I asked in a low voice not bothering to see who else was watching. They gave a slow nod.

With a tip of the hand I beckoned them over; they didn’t need any encouragement.

Taking their hand I guided it to my abs, they touched and pulled away like they were on fire, I smiled and squeezed their hand reassuringly and rested their palm on my abs and tensed.

I watched with a smile as their knees almost buckled, I slipped a strong arm around their waist and supported them. I heard a gasp from the rest of the carriage but I didn’t care.

The train came to my station and stopped, I straightened my shirt and picked up my bag throwing it over my shoulder, I felt my bicep harden and the tightness of the sleeve.

With a wink I left the train only stopping on the platform to look back, I raised an eyebrow and cocked my head. With a grin the beauty trotted off the train to my side oblivious to the busy London commuters we left together…

No comments :

Post a Comment