by Warhawk
When I first saw Luke in criminal justice class I envied him. Perfect looks, athletic body, girls (and guys) want him, and he is captain of the soccer team.
I read online about switching lives with people but I thought it was all just stories. Until I came across this site of this local shop who said on their website they had a way to swap with people.
I drove to the store, about an hour from my house. It was a small store looked run down so I walked up and went in.
The store was filled with old stuff looks from all over the world and some strange things.
A young man walked up to me must have been my age,around 25,and greeted me.
"welcome what are you looking for today?" he said
"hey, I saw online that you have a way to swap bodies with someone..." I looked down at the ground looking embarrassed
"yeah man I have ways to do it, how you think I look like this haha!" he exclaimed
We talked for a while as he showed me his family was native American originally and they had ways of swapping with people to get close to enemies to attack or be healthy again.
He gave me a small bottle filled with liquid enough for what looks to be two shots, sorry being in college we always measure everything in shots.
He instructed to pour one shot in a drink for the person I want to swap with and the other I drink. It would take 4 hours to go into effect.
I offered money but he declined saying this would be free to help me out in a time of need.
I thanked him and headed back to campus for class.
All through criminal justice I sat next to Luke trying to think of a way to get him to drink it but I couldn't find a way to make him.
Class ended and Luke headed to the gym for his daily workout, I followed and stayed in the locker room when he changed and headed to the restroom for a quick pee.
I saw his water bottle and poured the shot in it quickly and left.
I quickly took my shot and headed to my next classes which would last a few hours and I would be back in time to see the friendly match against our sister college where Luke would be leading as always.
***3 1/2 hours later***
I walked back to the field and saw Luke relaxing before the game. I started to feel faint and everything went black.
Next thing I knew I was being splashed with water and people around me.
"Luke you gave us a scare man, it seems you and James both passed out at the same time... Did you both take something?" another player said.
"nah man I'm good must have been some food at the snack bar... Give us some room I'll help James back to the stands and get some water" I stammered sounding out of it.
I stood up and noticed my body was amazing, I lifted my shirt showing my six pack. I walked over to my former body, which was not fat just with a beer belly and just plain looking.
I woke him up and immediately Luke looked scared seeing himself, I decided to play it off and ask him "dude what happened how did we swap?"
"idk man guess it was a random occurrence but it's ok I am tired of playing soccer and being the hot jock everyone thinks is easy to get with. This is a dream come true and I can simply be normal and not be worried about scholarships and staying in college as the captain, enjoy the spotlight I am going to be you and be normal and hook up with guys." he stated
I was shocked to hear this and Luke and I talked for a while and we both found out we both hated being ourselves and wanted to be the other. Luke was secretly gay and wanted to live in the public and I was closeted bi so I wanted the best of both worlds. He explained who he hooks up with guys and girls then he went to the stands.
I headed to the locker room and stripped down to Luke's, I mean my jockstrap and started to put my uniform on.
At that moment Jordan, the goalie, walks in and walks right up to me and kisses me right on the lips.
I was in shock but it felt so good.
"let's win today and there will be more in the after game party" he said walking away as others start to come in.
I knew this was going to workout great.
I got my uniform on and went out to the field.
The game went well we won the friendly and I got the game winning goal.
Jordan and I walked back to the dorms and he pushed me down on the bed and pulled my shorts off and jock off.
He began kissing and massaging me all over finally getting to my new cock now fully hard.
I sat back and all I could think is this is going to be the most amazing life ever idk why Luke didn't want it anymore.
Yeah would should get old being a hot shot jock soccer player!!!! NOT!!!!
ReplyDeleteLol I know right... But sometimes everyone wants a break from their life. I'm sure some people on here would agree
ReplyDelete