By Gary Travis
It was half time at the rugby game when I got a phone call. It was Jamie Foz one of the players on the team I was supporting.
“Hey Foz” I said, “how come your not playing tonight?”
“Injured last weekend, fell down hard in a tackle and hurt my knee, I'm only out for a week, but it’s the first game at our new stadium, we cant loose.” he replied.
“I need to get out there, they are going to loose this game, hove you seen Laffati’s kicks?”
Foz and Laffiti were competitive against each other as they both had the same goal, they both played the same position, but Laffiti was usually the sub in case Foz got injured.
“He has missed every kick, If I was out there then I’d of got every one! We’d be winning now” he said.
“How are you going to get out there” I asked.
“Well, if I can get into Laffati’s body I can win the game”
“Foz, I can get you into Laffati’s body, you know I can, but that means a week out of your own body, me never returning to my current body and me ending up with Laffiti’s body for life. I have offered you a swap before and you have never acted upon it, so why now.” I asked.
“We can’t loose this game, plus being away from being me will do me good while you look after it and get it better. I am sure you are willing to help out the team”
Before I could answer, I heard the beeps on his phone and then felt the anticipated drain as my body vanished and was teleported next to Foz on the side lines.
“So, you have decided then.” I said to him.
“Yep we have to do this for the team.”
“Ok.” I said.
I placed my hands on his shoulders and I was turned invisible. Foz began to walk down the tunnel towards the players changing rooms where he knew all the players would now be getting their pep talk from the coach. As he walked down the seemingly never ending corridor with me closely following in his foot steps, I heard chanting, chatting and singing, I eagerly awaited the thrill of my next body swap. My cock was already beginning to throb and swell at the thought of the excitement.
Outside stood Dixon he was the teams best try scorer last season, but today he hadn’t managed a single point. He started chatting to Foz and told him he was planning a little prank. Without thinking Foz shook his hand.
Foz hadn’t even realised what had happened until I spoke to him in a way that Dixon wouldn’t normally.
“Shit Foz, you didn’t get to Laffati, your going to have to become Dixon now.”
“Great!” He said, “Never played in centre before, not sure I can still do this.”
“Foz,” I said “Nothing I can do, the transference has begun, you are the key to it now and I can’t switch again, its Dixon or Dixon, no other way. Maybe in the future I can get you into Laffati, but it has to be Dixon for this week.”
“Well if I have no choice then I will have to do it, maybe I will enjoy playing centre, maybe we can still win.” Foz replied.
“Foz, I slipped some small pills into your coat pocket earlier.”
“Ok” he said and he reached into his pocket and handed me a pill bottle.
“Foz we need to go some where private for a few minutes.” I followed him to the gym, “no one would be in there.” he said. He was right there wasn’t.
“Dixon,” He said, “I'm scared.”
“Don’t worry.” I said, “It will all be over soon. Just think, at least when you win the game tonight for the team you will be Dixon, able to enjoy knowing you were part of it, I will be you, knowing I wasn’t part of it!”
He soon cheered up and said “lets get on with it.”
I gave him one pill and told him to swallow it, I took one too and we stood looking at each other.
A bright light shone around our bodies and seemed to encompass us together in a spiralling swirling motion. Our backs arched backwards and our arms were thrown our backs, then a greenish glow emerges from our chests we watch as we become lifeless. Foz’s soul wraps around Dixons and the two seem to battle between each other, before calming and slowing down then shooting into the other body.
That bit was painful and caused us both to jolt forwards and almost bang our heads. Some how we managed to prevent it and ended up in a hugging position.
That was it, it was all over, well almost! Foz was now inside Dixon and I was inside Foz, the injured player on the side lines, Dixon was about to go out and smash the opposition.
My body of course had taken itself elsewhere – back to the stands, forgetting its switching powers and being controlled by a unknowing Dixon.
Dixon who will never return to who he was as I was not allowed to posses a body I had once owned.
The new Dixon went onto win the game with four tries and the result was 38-10. Laffati managed one goal kick, and missed the rest again!
Dixon was mad at him, but was thrilled to be able to make the team win, he enjoyed his night in his new body and the rest of the week. I of course had seven more nights until I got the body I had wanted for years. One more pill and I would be finally where I wanted.
I like the story a lot, and the pix, but the transfer is unnecessarily complicated.. enter Foz but transfer by a kiss or something,, effects can occur then. just my thoughts.. Will write an alternative if I get a chance...
ReplyDeletelook forward to the alternative
ReplyDelete