Friday, February 17, 2012

"The Best of Both Worlds"

By Nemo

_likgswX9JE1qcy8x7o1_500a

"Dude are we going to waste all afternoon watching these guys play? You said we were just heading out to get some beer but we've been standing here like 20 minutes already." said Tyler leaning forward against the rail.

"Quit complaining. I got the beer didn't I?" said Cody, gesturing at the bag hanging off his wrist "I just want to get an idea of what the competition's going to be like."

"You need to lighten up a bit bro." said Tyler "It's only a friendly game of beach volleyball, not the Super Bowl, and I can think of plenty of other ways we could be spending the afternoon." He said as he began to grind his crotch against the rail.

"Jesus, you're such a horny little fucker!" laughed Cody "Don't worry, there'll be plenty of time for that later. In the meantime, I don't care if it's just a 'friendly game', because you've got to play every game like it's the most important game of your life!"

Tyler, swung his head round to look directly at Cody, paused for a second and then cracked up laughing.

Cody stood puzzled "I don't get it. What's so funny?"

Tyler managed to stop laughing, although a couple of tears were still running down his cheeks. "Dude, you sounded just like Coach Jennings. That's exactly the sort of pep talk he used to give us before a game."

"Coach who?" asked Cody

"Coach Jennings. He retired the semester before you transferred in."

"Great so I remind you of some old dude. Should I get a walker to complete the look?" asked Cody

"No Bro, it wasn't like that. He took early retirement or some shit like that. He was only like fifty or something."

Cody turned and faced Tyler, the game going on below them forgotten. Cody ran his hand down his abs, flexing them as he did so. "I don't know dude, fifty still seems pretty old to me. I bet he didn't have a hot bod like mine."

Tyler reached out and touched Cody's chest lightly with a finger tip, following the line of his pecs "Well he wasn't a twenty year old stud like you, but actually the guy kept himself in good shape. He was an ex-marine I think, he always had a high and tight hair cut and he still worked out every day. In fact..." Tyler stopped.

"What?" asked Cody, with a slight tone of exasperation "In fact what??"

"In fact.... I always thought he was kind of hot." said Tyler, still running his finger over Cody's body.

Cody reached out and gripped Tyler by the wrist. Tyler automatically looked at Cody's face. It was hard to tell with the sunglasses, but Tyler thought he could see a twinkle of amusement in Cody's eyes.

"So..." said Cody "You've got a thing for muscle Daddy's is that it?" he asked

"Well I never really thought about it." said Tyler

"Doesn't mean it isn't true though." said Cody. He paused and then his entire posture changed. Instead of a laid back young jock he now stood ramrod straight like a Sergeant inspecting his platoon. "You see if you want to be disciplined, that can be arranged. Understand?" and like his posture his tone of voice had altered as well. He spoke quietly but in a fashion that made it clear his word was law.

A shiver of excitement ran down Tyler's spine and he gulped "Yes." he managed to say as he nervously licked his lips.

"Yes, what?" asked Cody, and now he sounded frankly dangerous, again not shouting, but fiercely controlled.

"Yes,... Sir?" asked Tyler, aware of how ridiculous that sounded, but also aware of how painfully hard his dick now was."

Cody grunted and then suddenly relaxed and he was back to being a young jock again. He gestured down at Tyler's shorts where the outline of Tyler's huge erection was clearly visible. "So, I take it you liked that?" he asked.

"Dude that was... that was something else." said Tyler "Wow, I had no idea you could be that scary. Where the fuck did you learn to do that?"

"I dated this actor guy at my last college and he was into role play, so he taught me a few tricks. I didn't realise you'd get so turned on by my Marine act. You know if you found that exciting, we could always....." he stopped "No forget it, it's a stupid idea."

"What?" asked Tyler "What's a stupid idea? If it's as hot as that last trick of yours I want to hear it."

"Well, my ex had another buddy who was into movie FX and he used to make these incredible masks and skin suits, like something out of Mission Impossible. I mean these weren't like some crappy Halloween masks, these were impossible to spot from the real thing."

Tyler looked disbelievingly at Cody "Come on dude, they can't be that good?"

Cody snorted "Dude you have no fucking idea, I could be wearing a suit and mask right now and you couldn't tell. I once spent an entire evening with my ex and it turned out to be his buddy in a mask he'd made of my ex. The two of them used to love pranking me like that."

Tyler shrugged, "OK so they were that good. What's your big idea that would be no good?"

"Well if you could get me some photos of your old Coach... Jenkins or whatever the guy's name was, then I could get myself a mask made and then you could get some alone time with your old Coach. What da ya think?"

"I think that's the craziest fucking thing I've ever heard." said Tyler "Of course, it's also the hottest thing I've ever heard, assuming you could pull off being Coach Jennings." he said, stressing the Coach's name.

Cody stiffened beside Tyler "Are you questioning my authority?" he asked, and once again it was scary Cody that asked the question. "Because if you are boy...." he left the sentence hanging.

"OK, OK" said Tyler and Cody again relaxed and grinned at Tyler. "Damm you're something else" said Tyler "You know whether or not you get that mask made, we've got to get back to the room now! I don't want to waste a second more of the day when you could be making me feel like that somewhere private."

"Sure. Listen you go and get the jeep and I'll wait here and watch the end of the game." and he tossed the keys to Tyler.

"I'll be five minutes." said Tyler as he left at a jog.

Cody watched him go. 'Well that had been an unexpected turn of events' he thought to himself. 'I thought I'd said goodbye to Coach Jennings when I slipped on the Cody suit, who knew that horny little fucker had the hots for me...' He ran a hand over his six-pack, feeling the suit move with his own body 'Looks like I'll be getting the best of both worlds'.

1 comment :

  1. Nice one. Love the idea and would be excited to see what would happen next.

    ReplyDelete