If you want to submit a photo by email, use this link. Only one photo per email please, can’t guarantee they will be used or when they will be used though..Mixing it up a bit now, I thought I’d setup a scenario and let you run with it – OR choose your own story.
Picture Submission by Justin A.
What if…. you were the victim of a transformation?Would you feel it? Would you struggle? Was is something you wanted? Something you enjoyed perhaps?
I stop and look in the mirror as I walk down the hall to Josh’s room. I touch my chest not believing what’s happened to me. Less than six hours earlier, I was… different. It is hard to remember and getting more so as time passes. What I remember is that I was older, thirties or forties, I think. I know that I wasn’t this good looking, and I was a single and lonely.
ReplyDeleteJosh is the neighbor’s son. He and his family moved in next door a few years ago, just as Josh was starting high school. It has been rough for him. First as the new kid, and then he also got tagged as gay and the harassment started. We are in small town, and none of the kids are out. So he has been lonely too, as I know now. There is an awful lot that I know about Josh now.
Apparently, he had been planning something to make our lives better, he hopes, for some time. I don’t know how, but some how he found a spell that is supposed to alter reality. A little snooping around my house while doing odd jobs for me (I guessed the old me liked him. I don’t really remember that any more. I hope I wasn’t some old perv.), got him the materials he needed to change my reality. Last night was his opportunity, his parents were leaving for the weekend, and since he turned 18 last month, they were leaving him home alone. I think that they had asked me to keep an eye on things.
This part is still pretty clear. I was at home watching tv when Josh knocked on my door. He didn’t even give me a chance to say hello before he told me to come over to his place. My mind sort of went blank and I followed him. When we got there he gave me a glass of something to drink. A few minutes later my Josh started cheering, and my clothes started to feel too big. I couldn’t see the changes at that time. I was starting to get some control back. I was also starting to feel strange more energized, and looking a Josh I got a little flutter in my stomach.
I asked Josh what is going on. He told me about what high school had been like, and the spell. He told me that he wanted a boy friend. Someone to make the past few years better for him. He said the spell couldn’t create a person, but it could change a person. It could change people’s memories and changes records. He knew that I didn’t have any family and how lonely I was. He decided to turn me into his boy friend. I told him that it wouldn’t be real, but it was hard for me to believe that what I was feeling when I looked at him wasn’t real. He told me that after a while that I wouldn’t remember anything, but the new version, and it would be real enough for me.
ReplyDeleteHe gave me a crooked smile and I had my first new memory. It was the summer before ninth grade, and a new family was moving in next door. There was a gorgeous boy who looked about my age moving in with them. I went over to introduce myself, and Josh gave me that very same smile and I was smitten. I know that it never happened, but I’m remembering it clear as day.
Josh leans in and kisses me and a flood of memories come crashing in forcing out memories of my other life. We spend the rest of that summer becoming best friends. We’re virtually inseparable by the time school starts. The first day of school was scary; it was new for both of us. There was the normal teasing, but we already had a good friend.
The gay teasing started that year, but we hadn’t done anything. It was the next summer when our families went on vacation together the following summer, that we had our first kiss. It was just him and I at a fire outside our cabin. I screwed up my courage and told him that I had a crush on him. He just smiled and kissed me. We were “officially” a couple by Labor Day.
We broke our kiss, and notice that my clothes fit again, looking down I see that I’m in a pair of Hollister jeans and an A&F polo. More memories come in. Both of our parents were loving when we came out to them, both as gay and as a couple. There were dates and little gifts. We did so much together that people assumed we were a couple. A few other kids at school came out to us, and a few others started defending us. I wondered briefly if the spell was making some of those kids gay or just made them come out. Things were rough at school, but we could bear it because we were together.
I felt tears crawl down my face as I realized that my parents died in a car crash at the end of my Junior year of school. The image of Josh holding me as cry at their funeral is so strong. Mom and Dad had appointed Mrs. and Mr. Stillman, Josh’s parents, my guardians in their will. The outfit that I’m wearing was a gift from Josh this past Christmas. It is his favorite thing for me to wear.
Josh took my hand started leading me upstairs. I know that we had separate rooms. We had promised our parents after coming out not to take advantage of the situation, so we were both virgins. All we had ever done was make out, catch a couple of feels, and jerk off together. When we were told that his parents were taking this romantic weekend, we knew that this would be our chance. As we went up the stairs, the old me faded even more as I got excited.
Things were awkward and clumsy, but also sweet and sexy. We only blew each other, but that is OK, I was scared about the idea of anal. We had finished just a few minutes ago. I had put on his underwear to go to the bathroom (yeah, we are home alone, but habits, you know?). That is him over there in my underwear (how hot is it to wear your boyfriend’s underwear?). I he wants to cuddle and sleep together. I’m sure that when I wake up with my boy fried, Josh tomorrow, that my old life will be complete gone. I can’t say that I mind any more.
Cool idea - great job
DeleteNice. Very original
DeleteWhy can't stuff like this happen to me... :)
ReplyDelete