“So… how are you feeling, Dex?” asked Jamie.
“Are you fuckin’ kidding me?” asked Dex in a deep Kentucky drawl and raising his arm up to flex a rock-solid bicep, “I feel fuckin’ awesome.”
Indeed, laying there in the hospital bed, Jamie had to say that Dex looked the picture of perfect health.
“Yeah, I mean you look great,” said Jamie, looking over his shoulder and lowering his voice, “But, I mean – Is that really you in there, Vince?”
“It’s me…” said Vince, cracking a smile on Dex’s usually serious-looking face, “It’s really me. It worked Jamie… It fuckin’ worked!”
“Oh… my god,” Jamie’s jaw dropped, “And they believed everything? Nobody’s… noticed anything?”
“Noticed anything?” said Vince, “What is there to notice, except that I’m Dex through and through. They’ve done fuckin’ blood tests and everything. No fuckin’ way nobody’s noticed anything! And as far as I heard, they’re just saying the whole thing was a really unfortunate accident, this kid just ended up in the wrong place at the wrong time, passed out, doesn’t remember a thing, but woke up from it all feelin’ just fuckin’ fine!”
“Oh, that is brilliant!” said Jaime, still not quite able to believe that inside of that young stud was his friend and colleague at the lab, Vince Bryant, “And any slip-ups ‘Dex’ here has with remembering things, or acting differently, you can just play off as trauma from the accident. – What about your old body though?”
“I dunno…” said Vince, a bit regretfully, “I guess it didn’t make it through the accident from what I’ve heard. It’s probably for the better, gives us one less thing to worry about. Still though… kinda means this is permanent.”
“Well I don’t mind that one bit!” smiled Jamie, “Just as long as we can find us another dumb young stud for me to swap with now that we know this whole thing works!”
ooo this is sexy. how'd they do it? i wanna hot body like that tell me how lol
ReplyDelete