“Adam…?” Steven said, walking into the kitchen, “What are you doing…?”
“I’m makin’ some coffee for ya, babe!” Adam said with a broad smile, “What’s it look like I’m doin’?”
“No,” said Steven, “I mean, what are you doing in your suit? I thought we weren’t going to wear them this weekend… I thought we were just gonna spend time as you and me. You know, in our real bodies.”
“Well,” said Adam, catching his reflection in the microwave door as he passed by, “I mean, yeah, but why don’t we just like spend the day in our suits and go out and do something and then we can take them off when we get home tonight?”
“Because, Adam,” said Steven, “I’m starting to think you don’t want to spend time with me when I’m not wearing the suit. And I think you’re spending too much time wearing yours. I mean, when we got them, we said we were just going to bring them out every once in a while for some fun, but now I can hardly get you to take yours off!”
“Aw, babe!” said Adam, “C’mon! You know it’s not like that. It’s just – why pass up the opportunity to look like this?”
For the effect, he seductively ran his hands along his tight pecs and flat abs.
“Come on,” he said, “You know you like me like this!”
“Adam,” said Steven, turning away, “It’s like I don’t even know who you are any more. I don’t even think you know who you are any more! If that’s how you want it to be, then fine. But I’m keeping my suit in the closet for a while. I’m taking a break. I just want to be myself.”
“Whatever,” said Adam with a cocky smile, “You’re just jealous that your suit isn’t as hot as mine.”
“You just don’t get it,” said Steven, with a sigh, “Do you?”
No comments :
Post a Comment