“Whoa there, boy! Don’t like it in there too much, do ya? Well that’s too bad, cuz I happen to like being in your body just fine! And hey – I had to put you somewhere, didn’t I? I figured this would be my safest bet, putting you inside your own dog while I’m using your body. I can keep a close eye on you this way. And don’t worry, pretty soon your canine instincts will start taking over and you’ll start behaving just like a good little doggie.
In the meantime, I’m gonna start acting more and more like you – although I think it’s gonna take a little bit longer than usual to learn how to drive a big body like this. After a few days though, pal, nobody’s gonna be able to tell that anything was ever different. I hope you like dog food, that’s all I can say!”
No comments :
Post a Comment