“Almost done…” said Aiden, lightly tracing his finger along Daniel’s body in the stillness of the locker room. Everyone else had long since gone home.
“I can’t wait to get all dressed up in you, Danny.” he said, “Yeah, fels like your dick is just about completely hollowed out now… God damn, it’s gonna feel so good sticking my cock in there and then looking down to see that pretty little pink dick of yours looking back at me. I’ve been wanting to get in your body for quite some time now, get out of this clunky linebacker body I’ve been wearing and slip into the sexy quarterback. Just had to wait for the right time. The way I see it, I’ll be able to play the last game of the season as you tomorrow, slip off into the offseason, and then come back next season just as good as new! No one’s ever gonna have a clue that there’s actually somebody else inside of you, pretending to be you, living your life. And the whole time I’m just gonna be smiling with that pretty smile of yours and soaking up every second of it! Now why don’t you just, uh, hang out here for another couple minutes? I’m gonna go take this suit off, rinse off in the showers, and then when I get back I’m gonna start putting you on!”
I love his stories and would like to keep seeing more, please put some other football players and body swap are the ones I like to see. and if he could "could make one with these two items together?
ReplyDelete