Sunday, September 20, 2009

Love my Job

I love my job, especially the undercover ones - take this one for example I'm collecting evidence for a divorce case. Thing is my special skills are much sort after and I don't come cheap! They send me in for difficult cases; deep cover.

When they showed me the file it was more than interesting - they wanted me to hang out with the father as much as I could over the 3 week assignment; the technique I use is subtle and is never revealed to any of the clients - here's why.

My assignment was to go under cover as Danny their son - I smiled as I looked over the files. It was a simple interception and replace.

I watched as Danny left college, taking his regular short cut through the park

Damn, looked good – gonna really enjoy being the kid for a couple of weeks. My team intercepted Danny and bundled him into the van.  They quickly sedated him and was removing his clothes as I got in the back of the van.

Taking off my trackies I starred at the unconscious Danny; I started to groan and started to morph into Danny. Like a wave the transformation moved from my head to my toes, loosing height, weight, age – the it only took a couple of minutes before I was an exact duplicate of Danny. I smiled and cleared my throat, “Ok guys get him ready”, with that the pulled some coveralls on the original Danny and strapped him onto the trolley bed.

I checked out my new naked form in the mirror, and started to get dressed in Danny clothes; just then his mobile rang – the team looked at me as I picked it up… “Hi Danny, you still coming over tonight?” came the voice from the other end, I smiled “Fuck yeah! wouldn’t miss it for anything”, I hung up and smiled.

I finished getting dressed and fixed Danny’s chain around my neck. One final check in the mirror and I left the van, my assignment had started.

I sent a text to the called “Dude, get warmed up – I’m on my way!” – I smiled thinking about Danny’s friend.

1 comment :

  1. Wow, great story and that guy is almost too hot!

    Part 2 please!!!

    ReplyDelete