Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Last Chance

Danny looked at the unconscious Eric on the bed; long time friend of Peter, we were all at the house it was Peter’s stag party tonight.

I looked out of the window, I could see Peter in his green polo walking around and chatting to the others. I smiled, I knew Eric and Peter were close and I wanted to find out just how well they knew each other – I figured I could get Peter into bed by the end of the night.

I reached in the bag and pulled out the cylindrical device my father had developed for the military. I lifted Eric’s hand and pushed one of his finger’s into the hole at one end and pressed the button on the side. There was a short snapping sound as his DNA was sampled. The light on the side turned from red to green, a couple more minutes and the light turned to blue.

I smiled and pushed the end of the device against my neck and pressed the button again – I let out a muffled groan as the device  injected Eric’s modified DNA into my body.

I groaned again as I slowly morphed into Eric, feeling my clothes begin to get tight I started to strip.  I spotted my skinny teenage body in the mirror slowly change into Eric’s; thick heavy built torso. Marvelling at my new muscular arms I reached up and rubbed my head as Eric’s thick black hair came through.

I looked at my new face; the changes were complete. I walked over to Eric, and started to strip him of his clothes; socks trainers, jeans, underwear. Pulling them on I felt more and more like Eric, rolling him over I pulled off his shirt and pulled it across my transformed back. I looked in the mirror again as I buttoned up the shirt and tucked it in my pants.

I smiled with Eric’s face and checked my reflection slowly rubbing the tenting in my pants.

I walked over to the bed and threw a blanket over the unconscious Eric, grabbing Eric’s overnight bag I went downstairs and into the garden.

376405549_3ec14fb858_o[1]

I found Peter and gave him a hug, we talked for a good 20 minutes, and I realised my impersonation of Eric was perfect. I pulled him in close and whispered in his ear that I was really looking forward to the stag party, and then I gulped as I felt him rub my tented pants, “yeah me too” he replied.

“Damn! I knew it” I thought to myself.

No comments :

Post a Comment