Wednesday, April 25, 2018

Second Career as Chester Bennington


By Slick Psych

Last night, I had knocked out early from my retirement party, satisfied, but bored. Not much left to do, after my wife passed on a few years ago. Yet, somehow, I woke up with a nasty hangover. Once I came to and splashed water to clear my vision, I found myself looking at a very different reflection. The guy I now saw looking back was a lot younger and quite heavily tattooed. I now have several of those piercings that young men are so fond of nowadays. I somehow knew I shouldn’t be complaining, though, to find myself in a much more attractive body. Nice and fit and skinny too. Perhaps fate had given me a second chance at a new career. And maybe a more fulfilling sex life. I already feel a lot more energy than I did when I was his age. And young men seemed to be a lot more open to homosexuality these days, especially in the more alternative scene. I vaguely recall this attractive Asian guy, now that this body’s memories are starting to come to me. Looking at my new reflection, I think I’ll do fine for myself as this “Chester” guy. Yeah, I like that name. Now to go into the stall and see what I’m now packing.



No comments :

Post a Comment