It was the guys night out, and we gonna fuck up the town big time -- at least that was the plan.
The local cop are a real hard-ass, and we knew that he'd be on our case within the hour, so we had a plan. Make sure he was on our side, and left us to party!
We drew straws on who would be making him 'see our way', and I got the short straw! Fuck, although I have to admit I played it up a bit, this time I didn't worry.
We cruised the town looking for him, and found him in a parking lot next to the all-night grocery store. He was a giant, big and muscular.
As we approached, I gulped down the shit that would make it happen. The other guys kept away from me knowing its power.
We pulled up, and piled out of the car and approached Officer Jackson. "Sup' guys?" he chuckled, it was obvious he didn't feel threatened by a handful of teenagers.
"Can I have a picture? For my Instagram," I asked, as I walked towards him.
"Er, sure."
I wrapped an arm around him--it was all I needed as I pushed my hand into his back. He groaned and arched his back.
The rest of the guys grabbed him, and pulled him to the ground. I was still attached to Jackson, and followed.
Jackson was struggling, but the guys had him pinned to the ground by his wide shoulders and thick legs.
I looked around slightly dazed.
"Get you're shit in, he's fucking strong," a friend shouted as the officer began to get his strength back and struggle even more.
Wasting no time, I climbed onto his back. Everywhere I touched him was sticky and viscous. I positioned myself, and paused as I began to sink into him. To me his body was like thick treacle, but to the others he was solid.
My whole body was inside him, with just my head remaining I took a gulp of air and the last of me disappeared inside Officer Jackson.
It was dark, and I felt my whole surroundings begin to shake. I was like an earthquake, I squeezed my eyes tighter, scared that my life might be ending.
Within moments, the shaking diminished and I could hear voices.
"Hey! Wake-up!"
I let out a groan, and rolled over onto my back. Gingerly I opened my eyes and saw my friends looking back.
"You OK?" one asked.
"Yeah," I paused, my voice was much deeper. I rubbed my face, and chuckled as I felt the beard. "In fact, I feel fucking awesome."
I sat up, and looked at the uniform I was wearing. The thick tattooed arms, and the tightness across my chest.
Getting to my feet, I smirked at how I towered over my friends. The radio crackled into life.
"Jackson, status, over."
I keyed the mic and replied confidently, "All quiet," I grinned at my friends, "no surprises--out."
"Hell yes!", they cheered. One by one they clapped me on the back and piled back in their car.
By now I had all of Jackson's memories, and a hard-on, and I needed relief.
Tonight was far from over, and while the guys were having fun. I was already picking through the muscle cop's mind I now owned. I chuckled, and got into the patrol vehicle--I knew exactly where to find relief, it was time to play bad-cop.
Sunday, April 1, 2018
Seanday Shorts: Good Cop
Labels:
Age Change
,
Bodybuilders
,
by Sean Mitchell
,
Jocks
,
Possession
,
The Law
,
Workplace
Subscribe to:
Post Comments
(
Atom
)

No comments :
Post a Comment