I stood there sweating like a pig at the slaughterhouse, a bitter taste in my mouth. Breathing heavy I studied my reflection in the gym's mirror opposite.
Slowly I ran my tongue across my lips and then grinned at the cut of my abs. I'd worked hard to get this body, and it was all mine. Raising my chin smiled and traced a thumb slowly down my pec admiring the way my bicep tightened, and then felt tightness in my shorts. I felt my cheeks flush, and I looked around with a guilty smirk.
"Looking good," a voice whispered. I hadn't even noticed Dominic sidle up next to me carefully looking over my reflection. I'd known him for a couple of years now, he was into sports gear--loved his Adidas. He was a fit guy, not built but lean with heaps of endurance, and kinda cute.
"Thanks," I replied with a shrug, I thought for a moment and added, "looking good yourself."
"Thanks," he replies with a mischievous grin. He leaned in to whisper something, and I leaned over. "He's a proper little fighter."
I looked at him and raised an eyebrow. "Oh?"
He traced a finger down my abs, and I batted it away. "Fucks sake Dominic, don't be such a queer," I growled.
He jumped back surprised, and then smiled. "Huh, yeah I wouldn't usually do that would I?" He muttered. "Keep it real around here, right?"
I frowned at him. "You're not making any sense Dominic."
"We need to talk," he said using his finger to quote the word. "I've got one of the private rooms."
He walked off towards reception, and I followed him out of curiosity. He leaned on the reception counter flirting with the girl just like he always did. I chuckled I knew he never had a chance, but he never gave up trying.
He asked for one of the key cards, he said it would be under the name of Chris Doyle. I recognised the name, a freshman; him and his friends had been helping us out with our grades. Why would he be holding a private room for Dominic?
As soon as I walked into the room, he locked it and wheeled on me placing a hand on a pec, kissing the other. "What the fuck are you doing?" I growled pushing him away.
"Come on Terry; drop the act we're in private now."
That bitter taste in my mouth returned again. Terry, Terry Groves I repeated in my mind. My lip curled as I recalled the encounter in the locker room an hour ago. I'd taken a gulp of my protein shake, and it didn't taste right, I'd retched and spit it out. I'd felt dizzy and had gone to the showers to get some water on my face; then I heard someone come into the showers. I'd gasped as I felt them start to grind up against me; I lashed out with an elbow and caught him across the face. I looked down, it was Groves. It was like he was trying to get inside me--I'd smirked, what an amateur. He'd fallen awkward and caught his head, he was unconscious, so I jammed him in a locker and returned to the gym.
Here I was in a private room with my friend Dominic, but he wasn't acting like Dominic. I stepped in close crowding him. "Prove who you are, tell me!" I growled.
He backed away a little. "It's me Chris, look man I'm sorry I'm late but like I said Dominic put up a bit of a fight, I think there was something wrong with that last batch of juice," he explained hurriedly. I knew Chris was a bit bigger than Dominic which is probably why he was able to subdue my friend. "He'd only just got back from a run, I wanted to peel off his kit slowly, but I knew I didn't have much time. When I got his gear off I pushed into the cocky bastard; became him," he said with a sneer.
I nodded slowly. "Nice," I replied keeping up the pretence, I could only guess that he thought Terry's attempt to get inside me had been successful.
Then it started to fall apart. There was a sharp rap on the door. "Chris," a harsh voice hissed, it was Terry. Dominic's head snapped around to stare at me, and I grinned.
One quick movement and I'd pulled him around, my arm around his throat. He gasped trying to shout. "Tell him to come back in twenty minutes," I whispered in his ear and jerked at his throat. I relaxed my grip, and he shouted the message to Terry, and I heard him leave.
I tightened my grip again, pulling backward. Dominic struggled and gasped before going limp in my arms: a sleeper hold. I laid him face down and pulled his shirt over his head revealing his back glistening with sweat.
Kneeling astride Dominic I pushed both hands into his shoulder blades and pulled back. Dominic convulsed as I pulled Chris from his body, he was still unconscious when I stuffed him into one of the room’s storage lockers.
I looked at Dominic and sucked in the air through my teeth. "You've not had a great day so far have you buddy?" I chuckled as I climbed onto his back. I'd done this before I didn't need any special juice, or for him to be naked--getting inside someone smaller was always an effort though, but it was always rewarding.
Rolling over and got to my feet steadying myself against the wall. I pulled down my Adidas shirt smiled at my reflection in a mirror. Dominic's cool grey eyes looked back at me indifferently; I sifted through my friend’s memories and the residue from Chris's inhabitation.
"No point in disappointing Terry," I chuckled, and left to find him confident I could fool him into thinking it was still Chris inside Dominic.
Sunday, April 22, 2018
Seanday Shorts: Hit and Miss
Labels:
Bodybuilders
,
Boyfriends
,
by Sean Mitchell
,
Friends
,
Jocks
,
Possession
Subscribe to:
Post Comments
(
Atom
)
This was so hot Sean! Great writing. Wish you'd continue.
ReplyDeleteThank you sir, I'm glad you're enjoying the old stories.
ReplyDelete