I'm taking a break for a while, but just to entertain you I'm reposting some of my favourite stories -- I hope you enjoy them as well.
Sean.
---
It had been one hell of a day at school today. I'd been around the back of one of the temporary buildings with Maverick having a smoke of some of his special stuff when Richardson; one of the teachers, had caught us. He'd marched us across to the principles office, and he'd laid into us with the usual, as seniors you're meant to be setting an example to the other students. I just bit my lip and took it like a man, but when he told me he wanted my father here this afternoon to discuss discipline I balked. I had no option but to agree to have him visit after school.
I'd worried about it all afternoon, and when I returned to the restaurant that our family owned I discovered that a paid event was in full flow. Trudging around the guests I found my father, with his friend Terry. I lived with my father, and my older brother above the restaurant, my mother had divorced him when she came back one day and found him in bed with Terry. My brother and I decided to stay with him, but that's another story.
"Can I talk with you privately," I asked him.
"Sure son," he replied. "Terry, can you give me five minutes? Help yourself to the buffet." Terry nodded, and my father followed me out and up the stairs to the apartment.
"What's the problem son?"
"Just drop it will you, all the son shit," I snapped at my father. "One of the teachers caught me smoking, and they want to see you at the school at six tonight."
"John, that's the third time this month. Was you with Maverick again?"
I looked him in the eye. "And what the fuck has it got to do with you? Now shut up and strip."
I watched him slowly remove his clothes, and I started to pull at my own. I glanced at myself in the mirror and grinned at the senior looking back. Cocky little shit I thought to myself.
Slipping a couple of fingers into my mouth I pulled hard, the suction gave way, and I pulled John's face away from my own. I wriggled and pulled my way out of the suit as I slowly expanded to my original size. I kicked the last of the John's body from my foot, and it landed in a haphazard pile on the floor.
Hearing a grunt, I turned to where my father was, or what was left of John's father. I watched as a skinny teenager--originally an orphan like myself--shucked the remainder of the giant onto the floor. "Now get the fuck into that suit, and be John until I tell you different," I growled.
Pulling on John's father--Peter--was hard work, he was a stocky guy, but very strong. Once I had my arms in his the whole suit started working for its new occupant--me. I pulled his face over mine and dressed in his clothes. I looked over at the new John. "Get yourself cleaned up, put on something nice and go and help out in the restaurant," I muttered slamming the bedroom door behind me.
Walking down the hall, I heard music coming from John's brothers room. Without knocking I opened the door and leaned in.
Derrick was strutting and flexing in front of the mirror. He was older than John and was a 100% straight jock. "Hey," I called. He couldn't hear me over the music, I tried again. "HEY! Dumb ass."
He jumped, and turned to look at me before turning down the music. "Sorry, didn't hear you."
"Obviously, what are you doing?"
"Getting ready to go out to a party tonight with the guys, going to meet up with Stacy." He smiles and waggles his eyebrows.
"Really?" I reply with a coolness in my tone, and then he realises it's me inside his father's skin.
His face drops. "You're not going to stop me from going are you?"
"Of course not, Derek's an adult and he should be allowed to go and enjoy himself," I say with a grin. "Just don't get too comfortable in his skin, 'cos when I get back I want you out of him and playing the father figure. It'll be me going out with the guys tonight."
He sags a little. "Ok, whatever."
I smile to myself and return to the restaurant to find Terry. I feel Peter's gentle giant persona wrap around me as I walk up to Terry and take his hand. "Hey, I've got to go to John's school for a meeting with the principle. You know what he's like," I say in a soft voice squeezing his hand. "I'll make it up to you tonight, I promise." He gives a nod, and I peck him on the cheek and leave for school.
I would have liked it if you explained who Terry was in the paragraph proceeding the first image. Also, should it not be, "You're not going to stop me from* going?", no?
ReplyDeleteThanks, and updated.
ReplyDeleteI'm interested in what you think about 'Seanday' posts. I've posted a couple of questions below this. Let me know by voting up/down what you think.
ReplyDeleteVery much appreciated.
I like the Seanday posts, don't stop!
ReplyDeleteCan you write some...
ReplyDelete... more bodysuits
ReplyDelete... more possessions
ReplyDelete... bodyswaps
ReplyDelete... something else (post your choices)
ReplyDeleteDo you know how to contact me?
ReplyDeleteWould you like to see a chat function on the blog so you could talk with the other readers/authors?
ReplyDeleteI'll never get tired of these :D
ReplyDeletevery awesomeee but i wonder how did the family succumb to being a suit maybe a little backstory would be needed
ReplyDeleteAgreed need backstory but otherwise good.
ReplyDeletecould you describe how the suit still sweat and still smells musky when not used
ReplyDeleteYou can never have enough of those! :D
ReplyDeleteemail; smitch1981gmail.com
ReplyDeleteYahoo Messenger; slytojan
note spelling...^