Sunday, April 12, 2015

Seanday Shorts: Liquid Soul

It had been a good haul, two jocks both with clean backstories. A great setup in the campus grounds--they shared a dorm in one of the largest blocks.

I made a FaceTime call. "Hey look who I picked up a few minutes ago; Tony Shultz and Dan McKenzie." I shifted the camera to show the two sleeping jocks.

923674_1437300399862803_634723294_n

"How the hell did you get them? They're like the two top players in the football team."

I grinned at the camera. "These guys have a lot of power and influence, even if they don't know it yet. We've got a chance to change things, get followers, and make that social army we've always talked about."

"They got any history?"

"No, clean slates. Good all American jocks."

"Perfect, you have any preferences? I mean, it's going to be what, twenty years--"

"I thought I'd take Shultz, you OK with McKenzie?"

"Sure, where are you?"

"I'm in Shultz SUV, down by Wilts Creek, you know it?"

"Yeah I know it, I'll be down there in twenty."

I hung up and looked at the two unconscious jocks--both prime beef, and both had the potential to become leaders. It had been total coincidence that I'd been able to capture both of them.

I'd been tracking them for a couple of hours, watching them train and then leave the lockers at school. In my current form I could shape-shift into pretty much anything, but I chose to take Scott's identity--a common friend.

They kindly obliged in giving me a lift. I called shotgun and Dan sat in the back listening to his music. We stopped at a store, and Tony went inside to get some ice. As he disappeared inside I turned around and planted a hand on Dan's face. The jock shuddered, and slumped to one side--it was a trick I'd picked up over the years.

Tony returned and chuckled when he saw Dan in the back. "Asleep already?"

I looked over. "Thought he was quiet," I replied. We continued our way back and when I spotted secluded spot I asked him to pull over. "I need a piss," I told him. When we'd stopped I reached over and touched his face, he slumped over the wheel.

Scott was strong, but it still took some effort to pull Tony into the back of the SUV. Jumping into the driving seat, I continued to Wilts Creek and parked up--this was going to be a interesting transition.

---

I felt under Tony's blue shirt, my hand warmed--glowing slightly as explored the contours of his physique. I closed my eyes and probed deeper into his body, images of his internal organs and cavities drifted through my mind. *He's going to be a big guy in the near future.* My hand traced its way up to his chest, *and there's plenty of room inside.*

Reaching up I pulled at his chin, his mouth parted with a gasp. Kneeling on the seat I leaned over, and locked my lips onto his. After a few moments I could feel myself getting light headed--I knew the change was about to happen.

I choked and felt myself spasm inside my skin--no Scott's skin. My being started to liquefy, everything I was--becoming a soup. Before long I was ready to move, folding and moving within my temporary skin I started to migrate into Tony's body.

Tony's throat and neck ballooned, struggling with the incoming flow. The more I pushed into his body, the more Scott's skin deflated. Within fifteen minutes a lifeless empty skin, broke away from Tony's lips. Inside the jock I was already filling all the available cavities, I felt Tony's shirt tighten. The next twelve hours would be critical as I integrated myself into his muscle, fibre and nervous system. After twelve hours I'd be invisible and undetectable.

I jerked awake, and blinked. With a groan I looked around, to my side was the skin of Scott I'd created during the shape-shift. I knew within an hour it would dissolve. Taking a deep breath I touched the blue fabric of the shirt I found myself wearing. I was already seeping into Tony's mind; his classes, thought processes, his secrets and his loves--mine to use as I wished.

Climbing from the SUV, I stretched, engrossed with testing the restraints of my new physical form. My thoughts were broken when a car pulled up. The driver climbed out, a young girl slight with long dark hair. She said nothing, but walked up to me and put her arms around my neck. She pulled me down to her face and kissed me on the lips, a long and sensuous kiss that took my breath away.

After what seemed like a lifetime, she pulled away. She looked at me through bright clear eyes. "What was that about," I asked.

"Wanted to see what it was like to kiss one of the tops jocks on campus," she smiled. "Won't get another chance like this for a long time."

I smiled wryly, "Says who?"

"Oh, it's like that is it?" she smiled, and walked around the SUV.

"Let's find out shall we?" I replied as she open the door and climbed into the back. My attention turned to Tony's phone, I tapped in his password and checked his emails--an invite to a party. I smiled, and replied saying I'd be bringing Dan with me. I was lost in thought as I rearranged Tony's gym schedule when I heard a cough from behind me.

My gym buddy Dan was climbing from the back of the SUV, wiping his mouth. "Hey Tony, my man." I watched as he flexed his arm, squeezing his bicep. "Damn, this is going to be so much fun." He grabbed his crotch, and rubbed it through his shorts, "first time I've had a dick--gives a whole new meaning to *man up*, huh?" I laughed, and he kissed me. "So you think we can swing this?"

"I know we can," I replied as I jumped into the drivers seat of the SUV. "Come on, let's get back to the dorms. We've got a party later but I want to familiarise myself with his new shape before then."

"Sweet, I can help you with that," Dan replied with a smirk.

No comments :

Post a Comment