Sunday, April 26, 2015

Seanday Lunch: Working Partnerships

"Fuck it, where's Dave?" I asked Tony.

"Saw him head upstairs a while back," Tony replied taking a swig of his beer.

"Com'n," I smirked, dragging Tony behind me. Sure enough, Dave was out like a light on the bed. I grabbed his shoulders and shook him. "WAKE UP!" I yelled, but he remained out cold.

tumblr_nfbkay3FXD1s1szzso1_1280 17.59.45

"Jeez, what's he been drinking?"

"Fuck knows, but the drink I spiked worked."

"What?"

"Stacy," I replied, grinning manically.

"Dave's girl?" I could see Tony working it out, "You fucker, you want  to screw her don't you?"

"That's the plan."

"But she's Dave's girl. She wouldn't go with you."

"True, but she couldn't say no to Dave. Not while they're on holiday, right?"

"Oh man, you're not gonna do what I think you're going to do are you?"

I nodded. "And you're going to help me."

"I wondered why you paid for my flight over here." Tony licked his lips, "Fuck you're really going to do that--to your friend?"

"Mate, you know how it works. Once I'm, lock in. He'll remember everything I do, but he'll think he's doing it himself. And you Tony, if you help me  you'll get a free holiday. We're all winners."

"I don't get it, what's the plan."

"Look, Tony," I tapped his chest. "I know what you can do, shape-shift and stuff."

He looked shocked, "How. How do you know that?"

I glanced out the window. "Because I've been inside you as well," I muttered.

Tony shoved me hard. "The FUCK! I thought we were friends."

"Mate you are but think about it. What you can do, and what I can do--we're the perfect team."

Tony wasn't listening. "When?"

"When what?"

"For fucks sake, when were you inside me?"

"When you went to California a few weeks ago with your family," I smirked, and pulled my arms up as Tony swung for me again.

"Fucker," Tony growled. "That was you? How did you get into me?"

"Toby."

"My terrier? But he's real small."

"Yeah, I can get inside anything if I try hard enough. Greedy little fucker begged me for my burger while he was chowing down I grabbed him and pushed inside him. Then I finished the burger and trotted back to your house. I was at the foot of your bed that night, when you went to sleep I swapped right into you."

"Fucker, I didn't even know."

"That's the whole point dumb-ass, you don't know when I'm inside you!"

"I just wanted a holiday, but when I found out what you could do I just couldn't resist trying it out."

"So that first night--"

"Yeah, I got that fitness magazine and shifted into all those different guys in the mag, jerked off so many times," I grinned again.

Tony's face flushed, "I'd been kinda scared to change before then."

"Yeah, I know. I wanted to help you. Remember that girl, what's her name?"

"Sarah," Tony replied.

"Right and how she used to hang out with that bloke in those stupid pink shorts?"

tumblr_nhttnjUph11r8x9g8o1_400

"Yeah, you mean Todd?"

"Remember you were just along for the ride--thinking you were doing all that, but it was me. I stole Todd's shorts while he was showering, and when he went out with his mates I made your body shift into him, pulled on his shorts and went to find Sarah."

"Fuck that was so cool, actually going outside looking like someone else. She didn't have a fucking clue I wasn't Todd. Fucked her senseless."

"That was my plan, to give you some confidence," I punched Tony's shoulder, "you got a skill--use it."

"Last couple of days were fucking awesome, shifting into that guy in the magazine and having all those girls begging for it."

"Yeah I saw that, guessed it was you," I laughed.

"You mean you wasn't inside me then?"

"Nope, I'd moved into the real Todd by then."

Tony blinked a couple of times, "So how did you get home?"

"Inside your dad, you didn't notice?"

"Ewww-sick," he replied screwing up his face but added, "you mean you gave me that spending money."

"Sure did."

"Thanks, man." Tony looked at Dave still asleep and shifted easily into his form.

"Shit, you're real good at that now."

"Been practicing."

"Sweet, but I didn't get you over here to be Dave. I want you to be me." The person that looked like Dave shifted again, and then I was looking into the face of my double. "Fucking awesome."

I got onto the bed real close to Dave and hooked an arm around his neck. "Wait," Tony called out.

"What?"

"I need your clothes," he told me.

"This is my room as well as Dave's, pick something out."

"But Dave and the rest of the guys have seen you wearing that shirt and jeans right?"

I thought for a moment and pulled off my clothes. I stared for a moment, watching my double strip naked and dress in my clothes. "This is weird," I told him.

Tony walked over imitating me perfectly. "This is weird," he repeated.

"Damn, you are good."

"I know," Tony said showing me one of my own cocky smiles.

I returned to Dave snuggling up close and hooked my arm around his neck again. With a final grin at my double I forced myself inside, and then it went dark.

---

"Wake up buddy--

My head is throbbing, as I felt myself being shook hard. "Wake up you lazy shit," came a distance voice again.

I opened my eyes. "Uggh!" I groaned and closed them again.

"Come on, the guys are looking for you dumb-ass."

"What?" I felt strong hands grab my shoulders and pull me. "THE FUCK!" I blinked and saw Sean looking at me, I knew Tony was in disguise but for the benefit of Dave's memories I play along with the ruse. Groaning I sat up and stretched.

"Stacy is looking for you as well," Sean smirked.

With that thought, I started to go hard. "Stacy," I muttered and got to my feet. "It's about time she showed her man some lovin'."

"That's my boy," Sean laughed. He helped me to my feet, and we returned to the bar.

A cheer went up as we walked through the door, and Stacy patted the seat next to her. "Damn, this is going to be a fun holiday," I whispered into Sean's ear.

7 comments :

  1. Testing the water with this one, what do people think of the idea of a partnership between a shapeshifter and a guy who can possess people?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I thought the idea was really unique and exciting! I like the new concept!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks.. I'll have to develop it a bit more for what I've got planned. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Can't wait if you decide to expand this. As an aside (to anyone), there's a series of science fiction books by Octavia Butler that center around this very concept. The main protagonist is a female shapeshifter, and the main villain is a body hopper. Been a long time since I read the series, but I recall it being pretty good. "Patternmaster", I think the first one is called.

    Among other things, the villain wants to create more people born with special powers by forcing them to breed. Sometimes he takes over their bodies to do it himself, then discards them.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for the encouragement, I'll go find that book, sounds interesting.

    ReplyDelete