(1) NEW STORY IN COMMENTS
Saturdays the readers get a chance to write something, use the picture as inspiration or perhaps suggest something for others to write. Two pictures, but check in the new comments section you can add pictures now so post your own stories/pictures!**THE STORIES/REQUESTS ARE IN THE COMMENTS**
pic1.
pic2.
what if the guys in the first pic were pulled over by that police officer then one of them possessed the cop and they had a little fun as they have him in their possession...
ReplyDeleteGo on, how did they do that? Which one of the guys?
ReplyDeleteWhat if in the second pic hypothetically that cop is a dirty cop and after hearing all the news about certain corrupt cops, a man who witnesses this certain cop's corruption decides to switch bodies with him and turn the guy's life around into being a no nonsense by the book cop?
ReplyDeleteI sighed as the flashing lights came on behind us. Jordan always drove like an idiot and now the two of us would be late for the party plus, as usual, I'd be expected to sort out the mess so he didn't get another ticket and get grounded by his old man.
ReplyDeleteJordan looked at me with a hopeful expression, grinned and said "You know what to do dude! Sort this one out for me and I'll make it worth your while."
I gave him a weary look and punched him on his meaty arm to show I was annoyed but of course I agreed to help out and he indicated to pull over onto the shoulder.
As soon as we'd stopped, the cop car pulled in behind us and to my surprise, instead of the grizzled fat old guy that usually hefted themselves out of the car, a fucking hot young cop got out and swaggered over to the Jordan's window. I began to think that I might get some pleasure out of this after all and prepared to make my move.
“License and registration please, Sir.” Said the cop in a sexy bass, leaning in, his hand on the window frame presumably to sniff out any pot we might have in the car.
As Jordan fumbled in the glove box and pulled out his documents, I prepared to make my move. At the moment, he handed the papers to the cop, I touched my hand against Jordan’s right arm and pushed myself through his body, forcing his hand to reach out and grab the cop’s wrist. Before the cop could pull back, I completed my move and with an exhilarating, rushing sensation, I surged through Jordan’s cody and into the cop in one quick move.
Instantly, my perspective changed and I felt the cop’s constricting uniform pressing against my body, the bulk of his utility belt at my waist and, most pleasurable of all, a significant package sitting in my boxer shorts.
Stretching myself out inside the cops head, I assumed control of his mind, body and memories and then winked at Jordan and give him a shit eating grin.
“Did it work?” he asked.
“Of course it worked!” I replied. “But Sir, you’re in some deep shit” I said putting on a no nonsense, gruff tone of voice. "The only way you’re getting out of this ticket” I continued "is if you, uh, do me a little uh, favour.”
Jordan looked puzzled. “A favour. What do you mean? And what about the cop's partner in the car bro?” Jordan asked nodding his head in the direction of the car parked behind him with its lights still flashing.
“I’m on solo patrol today Sir” I replied curtly. “So there’s no one else here but me. And sleeping beauty of course” I said, indicating towards my unconscious body slumped to one side on the passenger seat as if dozing peacefully.
Deciding to take control of the situation, I unzipped the flies on my uniform pants and feeling the cops, sizeable cock coming to life, pulled it out through the opening in his boxer shorts and waved it enticingly in Jordan’s face.
Jordan licked his lips. “Well, uh, officer,” he said, leaning forward and grinning at me “In that case, I guess I've got no choice have I?”
I moved closed to the car, my heavy boots planted firmly on the asphalt and my cock squeezed pleasurably through the confining opening of my uniform pants. In a moment, felt my best bro’s hot lips against my waiting cock head before I thrust deftly into the warm waiting caress of his mouth and let him work my hot cop load out with his eager tongue. Perhaps Jordan’s bad driving wasn’t such a big deal after all!
Excellent job, hope this won't be your last story.
ReplyDeleteProbably not... I've been lurking for ages and sometimes post at the NCMC and on my blog http://meatmasher.tumblr.com/
ReplyDeleteWell, if you change your mind -- your always welcome to post.. contact me if you want a guest post slot :)
ReplyDeleteI love Ruffcub's story!!! But could I have another possession story for pic 2 again? 1 story is juz not enough for a hot cop like his. =P
ReplyDeleteYou should continue it... but it would be fun if the main character decides he wants to be the officer permanently and performs a body swap,
ReplyDelete