Saturday, December 20, 2014

Caption This (20th Dec)

STORIES IN THE COMMENTS

Saturdays the readers get a chance to write something, use the picture as inspiration or perhaps suggest something for others to write.  Three pictures, but check in the new comments section you can add pictures now so post your own stories/pictures!
**THE STORIES/REQUESTS ARE IN THE COMMENTS**
doug-martin-jumpsuit
pic 1
1688945_402302933248019_895951088_n
pic 2
tumblr_ngtoqpFyNC1qiu5xgo1_500
pic 3

11 comments :

  1. Pic 2 is just waiting to be turned into a story of a guy stealing a kids clothes and transforming into him

    ReplyDelete
  2. The pic being the after not the before I guess. If it gets some votes I'll see what I can sort out :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. The question with Picture 3 is: is she getting rid of the bodysuit into the trash, or has she just found it and about to use it herself?...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good question, could work either way I think :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Actually I wrote a story while I was at Starbucks today; it's the "Sandy Starter"


    It sort of follows what you're asking for, if it doesn't float your boat let me know and I do something for pic 2.

    ReplyDelete
  6. i'd love a race change bodysuit story with the first pic

    ReplyDelete
  7. I was thinking partway through a transformation

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sean! You're amazing! It absolutely does! Thank you!
    (Also you've inspired me to make a disqus account so I can actually contribute, but unfortunately I seem to have locked myself out so I can only post as a guest! xD
    ~ K

    ReplyDelete
  9. I think it's fixed now. Look forward to seeing some of you're stories :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Can you share that "sandy starter" with more of us?

    ReplyDelete
  11. That was a typo, "Seanday Starter"

    Here's the story: http://maletransformation.blogspot.com/2014/12/seanday-starter-take-chance.html

    ReplyDelete