Thursday, September 11, 2014

Costume Change

by Carlos Palanca

I was walking on the beach in front of the hotel I was staying in where I saw a beach party. I thought to myself, “I’m sure they won’t mind if I grab a drink from their party.” I went to towards the crowd and found the refreshment table and grabbed a cup of mixed drinks.
I was minding my own business, drinking my drink. I was suddenly pulled from behind until my butt touches something. It was a drunken guy wearing a Captain America costume. Then, a guy in a Red Ranger costume arrives. I don’t know their names so I called them Cap and Red for now.
pic1
Cap pushed me down so that my face is in line with Red’s crotch. They laughed and made fun of me as Cap pushes me with his dick so that my face will touch Red’s dick. I managed to break free and ran. They followed me towards the parking lot
Red caught up with me when I got there but Cap tripped on the way because he was too drunk to do so. Red grabbed a hold of me and placed a hand on my mouth. I tried to break free but kept failing. He told me, “Dude, chill! Relax! I’m not going to mess with you. I only followed you to talk to you! Just keep your mouth shut!”
I took his hand of my mouth and said, “If you only wanted to talk to me, you didn’t have to do that thing to me a while ago.”
“Yeah, sorry about that. It as the alcohol. Oh, I’m Dave by the way” We shook hands and I told him that my name is Chase. “I just want you to know first that I know what you can do.” Said Dave.
I was curious of what he was talking about so I said, “What I can do? What do you mean?”
“I went to the public shower rooms on the beach last night. The ones that don’t have a main door. As I entered, I heard someone groaning. I walked quietly to see what was going on. Then I saw you pushing yourself into this surfer dude! I saw you sunk into his body. The surfer dude stood up and said, “You’ll do for tonight!” Then I realized that you are controlling the guy from inside his body. I left at the minute you were about to leave the place”
I was like, “Oh crap!”
“I know you met my friend, Tyler a while ago.”
“Your friend wearing the Captain America Costume?”
“Yeah! I want you to put me inside him. Help me become him!”
“NO!” I replied. “I can’t just put a random stranger into someone else’s body. I only know how to do it to people with the same powers as me!”
“There’s more of you!?”
“Oh, man! I should have let that slip! Idiot!”
“Please. Just try!” said Dave. I paused to think about it. He said to me, “Oh yeah! I forgot to tell you. If you don’t help me, I will expose you to the world. You see, I took a video of you doing it to the surfer dude. So I will upload that on the internet if you won’t help me get what I want.” He was black mailing me.
I told him, “You don’t even know what you’re getting yourself into. There will be consequences if I help you!” I warned him
“I don’t care what the cost is!” said Dave angrily.
I tried to tell him what will happen if we push through with this. He stopped me and pointed a gun on me. I have no choice but to help him.
We met up with Tyler in Tyler’s yacht. Man that guy was loaded! We went to a room below where we found Tyler. Tyler was less drunk now but he still wanted to mess with me because he thinks he can do whatever he wants. He walked towards me to mess with me. When he was near me enough, I pushed a hand into his back. He groaned. I concentrated hard to turn him into a vessel. Tyler’s eyes turned white. I released my hand from his back and commanded it to strip and to stand still afterwards. It followed. He was now ready for someone to possess him.
I told Dave to strip and he followed. Dave has the body of your typical jock, fit and toned. He walked towards Tyler’s back. I instructed him how to get into someone. He followed. Then, he pushed himself into Tyler. Tyler’s eyes soon glowed. Then, the pupils resurfaced but it has Dave’s eye color. This indicated that Dave was successful in possessing Tyler. After a second or two, it returned into Tyler’s original eye color, hazel. He looked at his body and flexing it a bit. He looked at me and said using Tyler’s voice, “This is freaking awesome!”
I told him to enjoy it while it lasts because in a while, he has to deal with the consequence of forcing people like me to help him. He didn’t listen to me because he was too focused on enjoying his newly acquired body.
Then, Tyler’s body convulsed. He dropped to the floor. Dave was ejected from Tyler’s body. Dave yelled, “NO! NO! NO!” He angrily punched the floor, stood up and ran towards me. He grabbed a hold of me and angrily asked, “What happened?”
“I told you that I don’t know how to do it correctly on someone who doesn’t have powers like mine.” I replied. The yacht stared to rock violently. I said to him, “It’s already starting! This is what happens when people like me don’t know how to push guys like you into someone else!” I replied.
“Then stop this thing from happening!” he commanded me.
“I can’t! It’ too late! The action has been done!”
He was about to punch me then he felt a large amount of pain. He fell into the floor and his eyes turned white. There, he laid on the floor motionless. Then, a vortex formed on top of his abs and a force was pulling me towards it. I was forcibly being sucked into his body like a spaceship being sucked by a black hole.
Dave’s body soon sprang back into life but I was now in control. I sat up to catch my breath and shook my new head. I walked towards the mirror and admired the shape of my new body. I said using Dave’s voice, “Should have let me finish. Because of that, I’m stuck as you for the next three months!” I paused of a moment and made a fist. I then said to myself, “On the bright side, I still have my powers”
I turned my attention to Tyler’s body. I made a huge grin on my new face. I had an idea. I walked towards the body and said using Dave’s voice, “I probably shouldn’t waste a good vessel” I still have mental control on Tyler’s body. I told it to stand up. It followed my commands as it should. I walked behind Tyler’s back. I traced his broad back then placed my hand on it. I pushed myself into Tyler’s body. Tyler let out a groan as I took control. I then looked down at my new vessel and admired it. I walked towards a chair and sat. I rested for a minute or so, trying to regain some energy from what I’ve been through in an hour and a half. Then, Tyler and Dave’s memories resurfaced into my head. I smiled as I read their memories. Each of them had an interesting story. I learned that Dave has always been jealous of Tyler’s wealth and better looks. That was the reason why he wanted to become Tyler.
Tyler’s phone rang. I stood up and walked towards the table across the room. I answered it. It was his girlfriend asking him to come back to the party. I agreed. She hung up and I picked up the Captain America and Red Ranger costumes. I looked at each of them but I turned my attention most on the Red Ranger costume because I grew up worshiping the franchise. Then, I said to myself, “I know Dave wouldn’t mind if I borrowed it for a while and Tyler’s girlfriend wouldn’t mind if her boyfriend changed costumes!” I laughed as I pulled on the Red Ranger suit. I finished putting it on and walked towards the mirror. I smiled and said to the reflection, “Not bad for a costume change!” I left the yacht and went back to the party and continued my new life as Tyler.

1 comment :

  1. Always like a bit of possession and people not listening to advice.

    ReplyDelete