Sunday, September 28, 2014

Seanday Shorts: Love School

I love fucking school, love football and wrestling. Best times of your life--I agree one hundred per cent.

Taking a swig of water I spotted James taking a picture. I smiled and flexed my bicep for him, there was something about him--maybe he had a crush on me. I felt my cheeks warm and pushed the thought down.

tumblr_nb7l33xCwC1s6q0h2o1_500

I glanced back and he was still looking at me, almost in a dream. I thought about wrestling practice at lunch, the team were all kitted out in out leotards. I got matched with James, he was just a little smaller than me just. We'd been wrestling for five minutes or so. I'd pin him down most of the time, but I let him get on top of me sometimes. He's in the reserves, but he's got some good technique.

Wrestling and pinning someone always made me hard. Damn, it was difficult to hide my tent when I was wearing my uniform. But why the fuck should I worry, I had a hot body. Forty-six inch chest, even wider shoulders down to a thirty inch waist, damn I was perfect.

Every time there was a break, it was me that had my dick against James ass. I swear he had crush as he pushed back as reposition myself locking my arms around his chest.

I was always the last out of the showers. coach was always cussing me--telling me to hurry up. James was always on my tail.

Was I being stupid? I pondered the moment, watching him from the corner of my eye. He was working on his laptop, but his eyes would flick up and stare at my bicep, shoulders. I looked at him again, "Sup' bro'."

He blushed staring at me. I knew I had a handsome face, the many girls--and guys--I'd hooked up with told me that. I was one of the top jocks as well, liked by many--I'd used that as well.

My lips parted into a smile and lifted an eyebrow. It was a free period, so I got up and left the room heading for the restrooms. I leaned up against the wash basins and waited.

As expected the door swung open and James walked in. He walked up to me, but said nothing. I reached up clasping my hands behind my head. I took a breath and spread my lats, my black shirt tightened around my body. James touched my chest, tracing his hands around my sides and back, between us my dick was tenting my pants.

We locked eyes for a moment, and I blinked and looked away. I felt his hands trace their way to my waist, unbuckle my belt and free my dick.

Beads of sweat formed on my brow, as he worked my dick deep down his throat. I thought about this morning, looking down at the schools most popular jock unconscious on the floor. Short black hair, strong handsome face, a muscular torso. I remembered pulling at his trainers, pants, underwear. Unbuttoning the expensive black tailored shirt, and pulling it off his back.

I shucked my own clothes, and soaked up the jocks physique. I felt my own body tighten, and shift as I stole his identity. In the mirror, my new reflection looked back: my new dick lengthened and hardened to ten inches. "Fucking awesome," I yelled as is personality swept over me. I slowly got dressed enjoying the way that they fitted me perfectly, always accentuating my new body.

Finally the shirt, I swept it around my shoulders and pushed my thick arms into the sleeves. I buttoned it up, and flexed again. I left the house, the jock still laying on the floor. I knew he'd be asleep until I decided to wake him.

The jet black pickup was waiting for me, just were he'd left it. I got in and drove off, "Love fucking school."

2 comments :