Sunday, February 9, 2014

Seanday bonus: Brought to you by G-Man. PUNISHMENT!

So Since Sean is taking his sabbatical, I thought it would be nice to support him and come out of hiding myself and publish a quick Seanday Bonus just for you lucky lot… ENJOY

but first a little comment of my own!
I’ve seen the comments between you (the readers) and Sean. And i have to say i agree with Sean – i think its why I haven’t bothered posting for so long – it feels like there is no support out there. Obviously as writers we communicate and give each other feedback, but its nice to get a third persons prospective. Feedback – even the negative side of it can be constructive. So please give the stories a like or even a comment – we are not easily hurt…

When Katie came to me asking me to punish Jamie for his recent naughtiness with a previous girlfriend she told me that she wanted to punish him without her actually knowing what had been done. She knew I had the ability to trade peoples bodies or make amendments to them so she knew it would be along those lines, however, she didn’t want to know what I would do.

“Jamie, as punishment for your recent crime against Katie I hereby sentence you to 12 months away from your own body and life; You are sentenced to become someone else who’s life is much worse than your own but has done similar crimes.” I told him.

“OK, I wish Katie didn’t know you.” He stated. “but if that’s my punishment, then so be it. Im guessing your going to become me, I have one demand… When I return to my own body in twelve months I want to still be with her.”

“I can not guarantee that, but all I will say is that I will not do anything to harm your relationship with her.”

“I suppose that’s all I can ask for!”

187

Jamie’s punishment body was a guy called Mike, he had recently been ‘Bin Bagged’ by his partner for getting with a few others behind his partners back. Mike also enjoyed the drug scene and often went out for days binge drinking and taking drugs. It was no surprise that he had been bin bagged. Mike had recently also lost his job, was loosing many of his friends and has smashed up his car. After several occasions in a prison cell, as his best mate, I knew he was beyond his own help and I knew I had to step in to make some changes. He had 2 wonderful kids that needed him.

239

Jamie’s challenge was to turn Mike around, he had twelve months to do it but it was going to be far from what he was used too. Jamie was a professional rugby player who also owned an extremely successful chain of gents hair salons. So he was used to getting what he wanted when he wanted. He owned a massive house, gorgeous car and was paid very handsomely. He didn’t have the audacity to have kids but they were sure to be due soon.

Jamie and I were sent to Mike’s house where he was sat on his couch lazing about as he often did since he lost his job. He was half naked with only his boxers hiding his man hood. For Jamie to become Mike, Mikes body needed to be controlled by me. I was the only one who held the power, so it was difficult to conduct these 3-way switches that life so often called for. But so easy for me to posses a body, especially when its lay in such an easy position. I therefore lay down on top of his motionless body and I sank inside him. I was soon in control of his body.

“This is freaky.” Jamie retorted.

“Not at all.” I said in my borrowed voice. “its just natural progression, what’s the alternative? Katie dumps you and you’re down in the dumps for weeks? At least this way, Jamie is happy, Katie is happy and your fixing someone’s life for the good”

“I suppose.”

“So Jamie, as part of this package I offer you the chance to ‘trial’ Mike’s body for a short while to ensure you are going to at least be a little bit happy with it. All you need to do is put on a pair of his socks and trainers and you will become him, a duplicate of as I am now.”

“OK”

“Before you do I need to prepare your feet, Please lay down”

He did just as I asked and I began to massage his feet, then covered his feet with my salvia. I then placed a pair of Mikes socks over his feet, then his trainers and watched as Jamie faded away and was replaced by Mike.

The new duplicate Mike sat up. “This is really weird, I know I am Jamie, but I feel like Mike, I know everything about him now but I still know I am Jamie. I look like mike and……… WOW looking at my mirror image, you, amazing, I feel so much, so much desire for you. What the fuck is this, what’s going on. I need to do something, I cant help or control myself, it has to happen.”

The duplicate Mike began to kiss me, and then make out with me, he pretended he was exploring the body that would soon be his. We were deeply involved with it all.

He begged for more and I told him that all I could do now was do the same in reverse, so I wore his trainers and socks and he felt exactly the same, possibly even more passionate because it was with his own body.

One I had returned to Mike’s body, it was time to activate the device that was stored in my index finger, It was a simple task of pushing my finger into Jamies belly button and holding it there for thirty seconds. I then left possession of Mikes body. The switch wouldn’t happen until Jamie’s body had received instruction of where it should go. I pushed my own finger into Mikes belly button and then Jamie pushed his finger into mine.

The switch began and we were all beamed to our original locations like nothing had ever happened. Of course I was now Jamie and Jamie was Mike we both knew exactly what was going on but the new me didn’t have a clue…

Should I dump Katie and get with Mike?????

6 comments :

  1. Thanks for posting Gaz.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ...and now this short word from our sponsor, brought to you by Ye Olde T-Shoppe, whose product is guaranteed to make a new man out of you. (sorry, G-man, the "brought to you by" just called out to me).
    Seriously nice concept and good to see you back.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i would love to click a like button for my fave posts, most of the time i have no coments as the stories are great. other times i have an idea and i will email them, post them, or even write something myself

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fair enough, i will try and be more vocal from now on

    ReplyDelete
  5. I rather enjoyed this story, thanks for posting!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I liked the story. I don't really have any complaints with it. Can't wait to see a sequel to it

    ReplyDelete