Saturday, February 8, 2014

Caption This (8th Feb)

Saturdays the readers get a chance to write something, use the picture as inspiration or perhaps suggest something for others to write.  Two pictures, but check in the new comments section you can add pictures now so post your own stories/pictures!
(note: administrators reserve the right to delete what they consider inappropriate pictures in any comments)
**THE STORIES/REQUESTS ARE IN THE COMMENTS**

tumblr_my74llvoje1qk5bhro1_500

1.

tumblr_mxxunjfd8Q1qk5bhro1_1280

2.

3 comments :

  1. Picture 2. ('Was')

    As you could see, this picture was me. Be reminded, the code word is 'was', because I am not him now. I am currently a nerd trying hard to get into what used to be my body's pants.

    The nerd was actually my physical student. But now he become my teacher while i am his student. From what i gained in his memories, i saw an alien jumping into my mouth from the ground and slither into my brain. But that is what used to be the nerds memories. I also noticed that if once you are bonded with that alien, your soul will also connected to where the alien jumped to. That is how the nerd got control of that bodybuilder body of mine while i at his.

    I have to try remove the bond of theirs and make it bond with me instead so i could jump into this nerd's father who is also a stud and a lawyer to that.

    With that, i better approach him as fast as possible before my body runs away.

    Deemz

    ReplyDelete
  2. You should write a second part!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're welcome. I wrote it real quick on my phone, so I'll definitely do something better when I have more time in the future.

    ReplyDelete