Saturdays the readers get a chance to write something, use the picture as inspiration or perhaps suggest something for others to write. Choice of three this time.
I wrapped my arms around Josh's shoulders, and he put his hands on my sides like we used to, fortunately he was still taller than me and as we rocked gently back and forth, I laid my head on his chest.
This made it seem almost normal.
---------------
You're probably wondering what happened; Well, one day me and my brother Aiden were waiting for Dad in his lab at work when there was a power outage but, when the generator kicked back on it kicked on all of the machines.
All I remember was feeling a lot of pulses running through me before blacking out.
I'm not sure when I came around, but I do remember opening my eyes and it still being dark.
"Aiden?" I called out, hoping that maybe if I found him that we could find our way out.
"Christi? Is that you?" a girl answered back. That was strange... it was just me and Aiden in here... "Yeah but, who are you?"
"Aiden." the girl said again. I got really scared and my heart began to tremble; my hands instinctively went to my chest which was... flat! "Oh my godddd!" I whined, what happened to my chest? What? That wasn't my voice either, I don't know why I didn't realize it sooner with that booming bass echoing through my chest.
"Christi, you okay? You sound weird."
I was still frantically running my hands across my body; my hair was short now, my breasts were gone, and I could feel something in my pants.
"I think so."
(Suddenly the lights kicked back on.)
I looked around the room and I could see the lab was completely destroyed, papers scattered, machinery crushed, strange liquids spilled all around me... My eyes came to a rest when I saw me (Or rather, my body).
Me and my clone both let out ear shattering screams.
"Aiden? Christi?"
It was Dad.
"Yeah, but I'm not..." We both explained to Dad what we were able to surmise and Dad's face turned from one of concern, to absolute horror.
He had no idea how to change us back, and all of his research was destroyed (he had it saved on his computer and hadn't gotten around to backing it up yet).
With solemn looks, Aiden and I slowly trudged home, with Dad frantically searching for something, anything, that could give him a hint to change us back. We wanted to help, but honestly, what could we even do? We had no idea which formulas went with which.
As we were walking home I looked at Aiden's, or rather my watch. I had completely forgotten that I was supposed to meet my boyfriend Derek in a few minutes! I quickly turned and dashed yelling to Aiden that I had something I had to do and I'd see him at the house.
After running for at least 15 minutes, I wasn't tired and I hadn't even broken a sweat yet. Man, that was easy.
Regardless, I still stopped running when I had almost gotten to our meeting spot. Derek knew this place up above the city where you could really get a good look of the lights at night, and it was the place where we first...
My face started burning. I could see him on the hood of his car. I looked down and straightened up as best I could before taking a deep breath and proceeding forward.
My heart began to race as he slowly turned around. "Aiden? What are you doing here? Your sister was supposed to meet me here. Everything okay?"
"Yeah. Well, no. You see, about that..." How could I tell him? What could I say? People don't just switch bodies everyday. What if he thought I was crazy? What if he wanted to break up with me? I couldn't stand the thought of that and my eyes began to water.
"Woah, man. You alright?" Derek's face now evident of the extreme worry he was feeling.
"Y-yeah it's just" I sniffled, and tried to wipe my eyes.
"Woah, bro, what's going on? Everything alright with Christi?"
"Well you see.. I... I'm Christi."
He frowned.
"Dude, that's not funny. Now knock it off and tell me what's going on." I could see the worry building in his face.
"No, it really is Christi. It's me, in here..." I said gesturing to my new body.
I could tell that he couldn't believe me and so I began to cry harder, and between sobs I somehow managed to sputter out, "Do you remember that time after your last football game when you brought me here? When we made that promise to leave here together someday? We'd work, raise a family..."
It didn't seem like much, but that was something that me and Derek were keeping secret. Didn't want our parents to step in and force us to break up.
I could see the conflicted emotions in his face, and I continued on about how we were at Dad's work and what happened. And as my story came to a close, I could still see the shock in his face.
"Christi? Is that really you in there?" I nodded slowly, and I began to get nervous as he just stood there silently.
After a few minutes of silence I finally dared to speak, "So..."
"Christi, I love you but man, I didn't think you'd turn into a guy when we first started going out. I'm sorry Chris, but this is too much."
He started towards his car, "Please wait!" I cried desperately. "Baby, please don't go... I love you and I don't want to l-" I stopped, my throat began to get that choking feeling.
I could only cry as I watched him get into his car, not even looking back at me and drive off.
I fell to the ground crying. This was so unfair!
-------------------
About a month passed and Dad still hadn't found a way to fix us. I'd gotten pretty used to being a boy, and I'd even began to think of Aiden's reflection as my own. I was just back from working out and showering when my phone got a text. |
I opened my phone and my heart stopped, it was from Derek "We need to talk. Meet me at my house at 8." My stomach began to flutter, my mind racing; What could he want to talk about? What should I wear?
I began to look through my clothes for something nice to wear. I finally settled on some jeans and a nice shirt. It was about 7:43 so I decided to head over.
The drive seemed like an eternity, every stop sign, light, turning car, seemed to be a lifetime. Before I finally got to Derek's place. His parents cars weren't there, they must have went away on one of their business trips. My heart pounding, I slowly reached the door and knocked.
"So.." I said before he gestured for me to come in. I stepped inside, taking care to remove my shoes as I knew his parents hated shoes on in the house.
I walked to the living room and I could hear the radio in the background. Derek came a bit later and sat on the couch opposite.
We sat there in silence for awhile before finally he spoke, "Look, I've been doing some thinking. I'm not attracted to dudes, and I'm not gay."
My heart sank.
"But, I do love you. And I always said that I'd love you no matter what..."
My eyes went to the floor as I anxiously took in every word he spoke, wondering what it could mean, what he could be getting at.
He went silent again before finally speaking, "I guess this is just another one of those bumps that we need to work through."
I finally was able to raise my head and I could see he was standing over me.
I stood up.
He gently put his hand under my chin and raised my face before placing his lips to mine. I closed my eyes and I began to kiss back, pulling him close and never cherishing the sweet feeling of his mouth against mine.
He finally broke our kiss, "That's going to take some getting used to." He chuckled, "Oh, do you remember this song?"
I listened, this was the song he'd first asked me to dance with him at school.
"Of course! I could never forget." I said as I put my arms around Josh's shoulders, and his hands gently fell to my hips. I closed my eyes as we began to gently sway back and forth.
This almost made it seem normal. I sighed contently as I laid my head across his chest.
I'm not particularly proud of this one. The beginning seems 'stale' and it gets a little better towards the end, but all-in-all it just seems thrown together randomly. $:
"If you want him you can keep him! but I will never love a mistake!" Those were the last words i ever heard from my mother right before she left me and my dad.
You see I wasn't born from a conventional family. My mom and dad were only 16 when they had me. At the time i was told that they were both very much in love and that's why they decided to keep me, despite no support from my grandparents. Looking back now I didnt mind at all really having young parents. I mean my mom always had cool parties and my dad would always bring me snowboarding and play video games. he was my best friend:).
My story starts about 4 years after my mothers words. I was pretty happy. we didn't have much money but my dad worked hard at the autoshop to make ends meet. Today was my 12th birthday and my dad had a surprise for me.
"Tim U think you are going to like your birthday present this year! come up and sit down to open your present" my dad said.
I was so excited! maybe its a new water gun for the summer! I walk into the living room but there is no box in sight.
"Daddy what is it? I don't see anything" "Its right here" he grinned holding an envelope.
I quickly grab it and tear it away from my dads furry muscled hand in excitement. Inside was a ticket to the circus camp, a summer event all my friends would go to for 2 weeks but we could never afford it.
"oh wow dad are you sure?! these are expensive" "don't worry kiddo, you are worth every penny. i got some extra shifts at work so why don't you get ready. the bus leaves in a few hours."
I ran up to him and gave him a big bear hug. I loved his big warm hugs. Having a physical job my dad was a very strong man with a squared jaw, wide shoulder and a strong chest with a bit of fur. I never understood back then why he never got with any other woman at the time. my pops was a pretty good looking dude and only 28!
It was the best birthday ever for me. i got to stay with my friends and see all the cool acts and try them out. The way the camp work was that it was set up like any carnival event, except instead of simply watching the different acts, you got to train in them. Everyone loved the trapeze act but by far the most memorable, at least for me was the magic act and fortune telling booth.
"Well hello young man. How are you doing today. Are you enjoying your circus camp experience? Today is your final day, how about you take a look in my hall of wonders. I can show you the past, future and show you your deepest desires." "Oh yes madam its been so fun!" "well aren't you a polite little boy. do you come here every summer?" "No this is actually my first year! My dad sent me here for my birthday. he saved up money from work to send me" "Oh my my, what a wonderful dad you must have. Well you seem to be a very active boy. Im sure your mom and dad will be happy to see you tomorrow."
The mention of my mother suddenly changed the mood and i began to sulk.
"My whats the matter young man?" "oh its nothing, its just my mommy left a long time ago.... she told me i was a mistake" I started to say between whimpers This admittance to my mothers abandonment sparked a glint of anger in her eyes. "what!! how could a mother do that! Such an awful thing! What about you father now. Is he a good man? she said with a very flustered look on her face. "Oh yes my dad, hes awesome. always taking my places and playing mario-----"
"THIS SIMPLY WONT DO!" she interpreted. "boy give me your hand!" the mysterious woman commanded. Her commanding voice almost seemed to push my palm out in front of her, weather i liked it or not.
"there there now child, do not be afraid." she cooed. "I will not hurt you. Haven't you ever heard of a fortune teller reading palms? "but---" "no buts now i just want to see your hearts intentions and to see what you say is true."
she grabbed my wrist tightly and pressed her long slender finder against my small hand.
"hmm i see i see, there appears to be a slight cut on your lifeline. So... your mother left you and your father 4 years ago" "wait?! how did you know that!" I said now very frightened. "do not interrupt child, its very rude..... now, i see your dad gets no help from his parents, he does indeed spend time with you.... interesting, you never see your dad with any other woman... hmm." her grip relaxed, to my relief. "alright child, I am not just a fortune teller, I am also an ethereal spirit of karma." "miss i don't underst----"
"please child the camp is closing up soon we don't have much time. all you need to know is I am able to grant you one wish and one only." "really?" "yes really" she sighed impatiently. "so if you could which for anything in the world, what would it be."
"well, Im pretty happy, I mean my mom may not be around but I have my dad and hes awesome. I just wish my dad would be happy. You know, maybe finally find someone that loves him and can help out our family. As long as we are together i am pretty content"
"Well child you have a heart of gold it seems. Very few people ask for selfless wishes. the two of you will be together and very happy I promise"
And poof! she was engulfed in purple smoke wich then started to encircle my body. I clenched down in pain as the feeling of electricity being passed through my body engulfed me. For some reason my clothes felt tight around me body and the room seemed to be growing bigger! "oh shit!" I groaned in a much more baritone voice to my own As I looked down I finally realized what was happening. I was growing! I could see my ankles stretching out below my pants. God they almost looked like shorts now! Not only were they getting bigger but they were being engulfed in a nice spreading of hair that seemed to spread up my calves and up my crotch. "ah man its getting too tight!" I gasped as i tore off both my now shorts and T shirt. The changes continued upward onto my stomach, where my abs tightened into a 6 pack and a slight treasure trail sneaked up past my belly button and quickly dispersed up onto my defining pecs. "holy crap im not only getting bigger im becoming older!" My voice was now very deep, I somehow sounded like my dad, but slightly different. With the sudden change in weight and height, I stumbles to the wall where I grabbed a rail for support. Right before my eyes, my hands appeared to slowly lose their baby fat and grow larger and more muscular as a light dusting of fur grew on my arms. This seemed unreal! Then my face started to tingle and i could feel it changing, growing more square, masculine and a 5 oclock shadow that eventually grew into a full beard!
"This cant be real! Miss how did this happen! look at me! im.... sexy" I trailed off. The sudden panic that i had from my new transformation caused a stir in my pants. I mean look at me. I am so huge that the only thing that would fit me now was my beanie hat.
"madam here did you go?" there was no answer. I turned around to face the spot of dissipating smoke where she originally stood. In her place was a large dresser with an electric shaver, some clothes and a note.
"dear Timmy, or rather I guess you should be called Tom now." Yeah Tom, I liked it. "As you may have noticed, the changes made to you were a little more than you may have anticipated. Here is your new set of clothes. I hope they fit you once the changes are complete. I have also giving you the knowledge to live and take care of your new body. take care. Oh and for goodness sake shave before you go home you look like a caveman!"
Home? oh no how am i going to be able to go home to daddy like this! he wont know im his little boy! but shes right." I said as i picked up the razor. It felt very natural for me to shave, like i had done it every day. Over this time my chest seemed to have exploded with fur. It may have matched my beard before, but now i would have to cut it down. I slowly shaved up and down my abs over each peak, leaving some length at least. I could still feel a tingling sensation. Maybe it was just a tremor from the main transformation. I mean what else could change?
Almost as if the dresser heard my question, the dresser opened up to display a mirror. When I looked into it i was shocked! The reflection in the mirror looked nothing like the 26year old stud i was a moment ago. Instead stood a 34 year old muscled stud. I should have been scared to be so much older but strangely, it felt right, like i was meant to be this way. I noticed that I had missed a piece of my beard bellow my lip but decided to leave it. I didn't even mind the slightly grey hair. It made me look like a very sexy daddy. (pic 1)
New memories started to appear. I could remember being a little kid, but new thoughts of driving, drinking beer and working in a law firm filled my head. I quickly got dressed and found some keys to a BMW and a wallet in my pocket. My drivers license now had me down as Tom Raldons, instead of timothy leery who i was known as before.
I kept on wondering though. "I made this wish to make my dad happy. Oh no! what if dad didn't want me as a kid and i was aged so he didn't have to take care of me!" This sudden though made me start to tear up, but men don't cry. I stopped and thought "no john loves me he wouldn't hate me" At the very thought of his name, an emotion of love, pride and protectiveness filled my lungs. "I hope my dad wasnt changed"
I quickly got in my new car and drove home. I arrived and parked it half way up the street, the front door of the house. As soon as I walked in, I saw a man much younger than my dad jump in fright from the kitchen and try to push me out of the door.
"Who the hell are you! Get out of my house" "But John Its me Tim your son!" "My son is not an old man!" "Who are you calling old, young man" I said grabbing his arms as he struggled against me. It was then that i noticed it. I was turning this boy on. I could feel his erect member pressing out onto his jeans.
"I don't know how to explain it, but this fortune teller with magic powers granted my wish and when it was done I was turning into the man you see in front of you. It really is me. You sent me to circus camp for the summer, mom left us 4 years ago and you always would take me on the second Sunday of each month snowboarding. do you believe me now?"
"Timmy! It really is you! but how?" "Its Tom now though" "right sorry sir" "good boy"
"wait why are you talking to me like that." "woops sorry kiddo. I don't know really i mean, maybe its part of the magic. I mean it looks like i wasnt the only one with a transformation, I mean look at you. your skinny and by the looks of it, barely 20 years old!"
My father knew it was true. He looked down at his smaller frame and i could feel the tension ease in his arms. "I think i know what my wish did. I wished that you would be happy, and well i think i know what has happened" i said sitting down on the couch.
"come sit on daddies knee" I commanded and he followed obediently. It was then that I put my arms around him like he used to around me and gave him a big hug. In that intimate moment I felt his lips touched mine and i aggressively pushed my tongue into his mouth. At this sudden intrusion he tried to push away. "WTF am i doing, this is incest im still your father"
"not anymore" I said as I pulled out my wallet. "See look at this, pointing at my name. I don't think we are even related anymore. my last name has changed and I certainly didn't swap bodies with you. I now know what my wish did. I wanted to make you happy. You wanted a second chance at your young life to have a father figure to provide for you... and well i see now why you and mom never stayed together" I said with a wink
"but my son" he pleaded "im still in here kiddo" I said tousling his hair. "Im still in here and im grateful for you being such an awesome dad. And dont worry about money. The magic made me a hot shot lawyer, infact, starting this September you are going to college. and dont worry about you muscles" i said flexing my big daddy arms. "ill train you. In no time you will be big liker you "old" man haha" "Just one thing though" my dad interrupted. "Dont shave your chest anymore" "awe does my boy like his daddy hairy? dont worry i like it to.... son" then I leaned in an gave my much younger boyfriend the biggest kiss ever.
2 years later things have gone great between me and my boy. People seemed to have forgotten "Timmy" ever existed and now im just "Tom" Johns sugar daddy boyfriend. I pull into our now much bigger houses driveway. I arrive home tired from the days work. being an adult is tough but its very much worth it. I walk into the home gym and see my boy flexing his guns.
"Yo dad hows it going" says John as he drops the weights on the floor. "Just tired son. I saw your latest test results. Im very impressed. Now lets see how your workouts have been going. Shirt off kiddo" I command
John peels off his shirt revealing a nice muscled torso and looks up at his daddy attentively. "What do ya think pops" he says sticking out his tongue seductively
"Looking good Champ. and im pleased with the body hair growth. You take after you old man well haha. my furry boy aint so little anymore. damn you get me horny."
Over the years we settled into our new lives perfectly. John had no problem with it. I was no longer his son really. I simply had his sons memories. Infact he refers to me as dad more than i call him son.
"haha thanks dad... so what do you wanna do now? "Underwear off son" "yes sir" "good boy. You always listen" I say as I take my hard errect member and slowly slide it in.
"you ready? Im not hurting you am i now? i said patiently "No go ahead" "atta boy" I said sliding back out and in. the one of many thrusts to follow.
Let me know what you guys think. This is my first piece of creative writing for anything ever. hope you like it.
I thought that his dad would find a good boy friend who would also love and care for him and they would be a happy family despite other people judgement. But then the boy turn into a jock and have sex with his dad. Maybe it's not for me :|
thanks for the feedback anonymous. I dint think some people would like it because it involved the son becoming Father figure and having sex with his dad now son, so thats why I added the comments about the boy no longer being related to the father so in a way it wasnt incest
I agree with that anonymous as well. I mean, a body swap is one thing, and kind of edgy, and pushing the lines of not too weird (in regards to sex with his father), but I think it's the fact that it was a 'transformation' maybe? But it was definitely well written.
"Wow look at those two," you said to your nearby friend.
He replied, "Just wait until our potion kicks in, those two will be ours."
Your friend and yourself are talking about the two jocks thats basically run the school. They play all the sports and join nearly all the clubs too. The girls are in love with them too. You guys wouldn't have a problem with them, but they bully the both of you. Well today was the last day for that and you two were about to make your move. You found online this little potion that would turnany human into a body suit. Your friend was skeptical at first about the plan, but came to realize it was legit.
"Hey mark, look there leaving" your friend said.
Quickly you followed behind john, and followed the jocks. The quickly started feeling sick as they ran towards the bathrooms. They bolted down a corridor into the bathrooms. Slowly you stalked them down the hallway. Just as you rounded the corner both of you peered over into the bathrooms. The transformation was undergoing before your eyes. They began to melt and shrink down into a neat pile heap in the middle of the room. The transformation was a lotquicker than you thought.
"Yo mark, com'on there all ready!" You were completely excited at this. You couldn't wait to try on your previous bully and give him some pay back.
Image 2:
ReplyDelete"Forever" Part 1
I wrapped my arms around Josh's shoulders, and he put his hands on my sides like we used to, fortunately he was still taller than me and as we rocked gently back and forth, I laid my head on his chest.
This made it seem almost normal.
---------------
You're probably wondering what happened; Well, one day me and my brother Aiden were waiting for Dad in his lab at work when there was a power outage but, when the generator kicked back on it kicked on all of the machines.
All I remember was feeling a lot of pulses running through me before blacking out.
I'm not sure when I came around, but I do remember opening my eyes and it still being dark.
"Aiden?" I called out, hoping that maybe if I found him that we could find our way out.
"Christi? Is that you?" a girl answered back. That was strange... it was just me and Aiden in here... "Yeah but, who are you?"
"Aiden." the girl said again. I got really scared and my heart began to tremble; my hands instinctively went to my chest which was... flat! "Oh my godddd!" I whined, what happened to my chest? What? That wasn't my voice either, I don't know why I didn't realize it sooner with that booming bass echoing through my chest.
"Christi, you okay? You sound weird."
I was still frantically running my hands across my body; my hair was short now, my breasts were gone, and I could feel something in my pants.
"I think so."
(Suddenly the lights kicked back on.)
I looked around the room and I could see the lab was completely destroyed, papers scattered, machinery crushed, strange liquids spilled all around me... My eyes came to a rest when I saw me (Or rather, my body).
Me and my clone both let out ear shattering screams.
"Aiden? Christi?"
It was Dad.
"Yeah, but I'm not..." We both explained to Dad what we were able to surmise and Dad's face turned from one of concern, to absolute horror.
He had no idea how to change us back, and all of his research was destroyed (he had it saved on his computer and hadn't gotten around to backing it up yet).
With solemn looks, Aiden and I slowly trudged home, with Dad frantically searching for something, anything, that could give him a hint to change us back. We wanted to help, but honestly, what could we even do? We had no idea which formulas went with which.
As we were walking home I looked at Aiden's, or rather my watch. I had completely forgotten that I was supposed to meet my boyfriend Derek in a few minutes! I quickly turned and dashed yelling to Aiden that I had something I had to do and I'd see him at the house.
After running for at least 15 minutes, I wasn't tired and I hadn't even broken a sweat yet. Man, that was easy.
Regardless, I still stopped running when I had almost gotten to our meeting spot. Derek knew this place up above the city where you could really get a good look of the lights at night, and it was the place where we first...
My face started burning. I could see him on the hood of his car. I looked down and straightened up as best I could before taking a deep breath and proceeding forward.
"Forever" part 2.
ReplyDelete"Derek?"
My heart began to race as he slowly turned around. "Aiden? What are you doing here? Your sister was supposed to meet me here. Everything okay?"
"Yeah. Well, no. You see, about that..." How could I tell him? What could I say? People don't just switch bodies everyday. What if he thought I was crazy? What if he wanted to break up with me? I couldn't stand the thought of that and my eyes began to water.
"Woah, man. You alright?" Derek's face now evident of the extreme worry he was feeling.
"Y-yeah it's just" I sniffled, and tried to wipe my eyes.
"Woah, bro, what's going on? Everything alright with Christi?"
"Well you see.. I... I'm Christi."
He frowned.
"Dude, that's not funny. Now knock it off and tell me what's going on." I could see the worry building in his face.
"No, it really is Christi. It's me, in here..." I said gesturing to my new body.
I could tell that he couldn't believe me and so I began to cry harder, and between sobs I somehow managed to sputter out, "Do you remember that time after your last football game when you brought me here? When we made that promise to leave here together someday? We'd work, raise a family..."
It didn't seem like much, but that was something that me and Derek were keeping secret. Didn't want our parents to step in and force us to break up.
I could see the conflicted emotions in his face, and I continued on about how we were at Dad's work and what happened. And as my story came to a close, I could still see the shock in his face.
"Christi? Is that really you in there?" I nodded slowly, and I began to get nervous as he just stood there silently.
After a few minutes of silence I finally dared to speak, "So..."
"Christi, I love you but man, I didn't think you'd turn into a guy when we first started going out. I'm sorry Chris, but this is too much."
He started towards his car, "Please wait!" I cried desperately. "Baby, please don't go... I love you and I don't want to l-" I stopped, my throat began to get that choking feeling.
I could only cry as I watched him get into his car, not even looking back at me and drive off.
I fell to the ground crying. This was so unfair!
-------------------
About a month passed and Dad still hadn't found a way to fix us. I'd gotten pretty used to being a boy, and I'd even began to think of Aiden's reflection as my own. I was just back from working out and showering when my phone got a text. |
I opened my phone and my heart stopped, it was from Derek "We need to talk. Meet me at my house at 8." My stomach began to flutter, my mind racing; What could he want to talk about? What should I wear?
I began to look through my clothes for something nice to wear. I finally settled on some jeans and a nice shirt. It was about 7:43 so I decided to head over.
The drive seemed like an eternity, every stop sign, light, turning car, seemed to be a lifetime. Before I finally got to Derek's place. His parents cars weren't there, they must have went away on one of their business trips. My heart pounding, I slowly reached the door and knocked.
"Forever" part 3.
DeleteThe door opened and there was Derek.
"So.." I said before he gestured for me to come in. I stepped inside, taking care to remove my shoes as I knew his parents hated shoes on in the house.
I walked to the living room and I could hear the radio in the background. Derek came a bit later and sat on the couch opposite.
We sat there in silence for awhile before finally he spoke, "Look, I've been doing some thinking. I'm not attracted to dudes, and I'm not gay."
My heart sank.
"But, I do love you. And I always said that I'd love you no matter what..."
My eyes went to the floor as I anxiously took in every word he spoke, wondering what it could mean, what he could be getting at.
He went silent again before finally speaking, "I guess this is just another one of those bumps that we need to work through."
I finally was able to raise my head and I could see he was standing over me.
I stood up.
He gently put his hand under my chin and raised my face before placing his lips to mine. I closed my eyes and I began to kiss back, pulling him close and never cherishing the sweet feeling of his mouth against mine.
He finally broke our kiss, "That's going to take some getting used to." He chuckled, "Oh, do you remember this song?"
I listened, this was the song he'd first asked me to dance with him at school.
"Of course! I could never forget." I said as I put my arms around Josh's shoulders, and his hands gently fell to my hips. I closed my eyes as we began to gently sway back and forth.
This almost made it seem normal. I sighed contently as I laid my head across his chest.
Nice contribution Curious, separate it into another post if you want :)
DeleteAh, you. Thanks u///u
DeleteI'm not particularly proud of this one. The beginning seems 'stale' and it gets a little better towards the end, but all-in-all it just seems thrown together randomly. $:
You under rate yourself, Curious. Your "short" tale is quite good. br
DeleteGreat work Curious!... still, I'd love to see something for Pic #3.
ReplyDeleteWait, is the boyfriend's name Josh or Derek? That's confusing.
ReplyDeleteLife lost Part 1 (for pic 1)
ReplyDelete"If you want him you can keep him! but I will never love a mistake!" Those were the last words i ever heard from my mother right before she left me and my dad.
You see I wasn't born from a conventional family. My mom and dad were only 16 when they had me. At the time i was told that they were both very much in love and that's why they decided to keep me, despite no support from my grandparents. Looking back now I didnt mind at all really having young parents. I mean my mom always had cool parties and my dad would always bring me snowboarding and play video games. he was my best friend:).
My story starts about 4 years after my mothers words. I was pretty happy. we didn't have much money but my dad worked hard at the autoshop to make ends meet. Today was my 12th birthday and my dad had a surprise for me.
"Tim U think you are going to like your birthday present this year! come up and sit down to open your present" my dad said.
I was so excited! maybe its a new water gun for the summer! I walk into the living room but there is no box in sight.
"Daddy what is it? I don't see anything"
"Its right here" he grinned holding an envelope.
I quickly grab it and tear it away from my dads furry muscled hand in excitement. Inside was a ticket to the circus camp, a summer event all my friends would go to for 2 weeks but we could never afford it.
"oh wow dad are you sure?! these are expensive"
"don't worry kiddo, you are worth every penny. i got some extra shifts at work so why don't you get ready. the bus leaves in a few hours."
I ran up to him and gave him a big bear hug. I loved his big warm hugs. Having a physical job my dad was a very strong man with a squared jaw, wide shoulder and a strong chest with a bit of fur. I never understood back then why he never got with any other woman at the time. my pops was a pretty good looking dude and only 28!
It was the best birthday ever for me. i got to stay with my friends and see all the cool acts and try them out. The way the camp work was that it was set up like any carnival event, except instead of simply watching the different acts, you got to train in them. Everyone loved the trapeze act but by far the most memorable, at least for me was the magic act and fortune telling booth.
"Well hello young man. How are you doing today. Are you enjoying your circus camp experience? Today is your final day, how about you take a look in my hall of wonders. I can show you the past, future and show you your deepest desires."
"Oh yes madam its been so fun!"
"well aren't you a polite little boy. do you come here every summer?"
"No this is actually my first year! My dad sent me here for my birthday. he saved up money from work to send me"
"Oh my my, what a wonderful dad you must have. Well you seem to be a very active boy. Im sure your mom and dad will be happy to see you tomorrow."
The mention of my mother suddenly changed the mood and i began to sulk.
"My whats the matter young man?"
"oh its nothing, its just my mommy left a long time ago.... she told me i was a mistake" I started to say between whimpers
This admittance to my mothers abandonment sparked a glint of anger in her eyes. "what!! how could a mother do that! Such an awful thing! What about you father now. Is he a good man? she said with a very flustered look on her face.
"Oh yes my dad, hes awesome. always taking my places and playing mario-----"
"THIS SIMPLY WONT DO!" she interpreted.
"boy give me your hand!" the mysterious woman commanded.
Her commanding voice almost seemed to push my palm out in front of her, weather i liked it or not.
"there there now child, do not be afraid." she cooed. "I will not hurt you. Haven't you ever heard of a fortune teller reading palms?
ReplyDelete"but---"
"no buts now i just want to see your hearts intentions and to see what you say is true."
she grabbed my wrist tightly and pressed her long slender finder against my small hand.
"hmm i see i see, there appears to be a slight cut on your lifeline. So... your mother left you and your father 4 years ago"
"wait?! how did you know that!" I said now very frightened.
"do not interrupt child, its very rude..... now, i see your dad gets no help from his parents, he does indeed spend time with you.... interesting, you never see your dad with any other woman... hmm."
her grip relaxed, to my relief.
"alright child, I am not just a fortune teller, I am also an ethereal spirit of karma."
"miss i don't underst----"
"please child the camp is closing up soon we don't have much time. all you need to know is I am able to grant you one wish and one only."
"really?"
"yes really" she sighed impatiently.
"so if you could which for anything in the world, what would it be."
"well, Im pretty happy, I mean my mom may not be around but I have my dad and hes awesome. I just wish my dad would be happy. You know, maybe finally find someone that loves him and can help out our family. As long as we are together i am pretty content"
"Well child you have a heart of gold it seems. Very few people ask for selfless wishes. the two of you will be together and very happy I promise"
And poof! she was engulfed in purple smoke wich then started to encircle my body. I clenched down in pain as the feeling of electricity being passed through my body engulfed me. For some reason my clothes felt tight around me body and the room seemed to be growing bigger!
"oh shit!" I groaned in a much more baritone voice to my own
As I looked down I finally realized what was happening. I was growing! I could see my ankles stretching out below my pants. God they almost looked like shorts now! Not only were they getting bigger but they were being engulfed in a nice spreading of hair that seemed to spread up my calves and up my crotch.
"ah man its getting too tight!" I gasped as i tore off both my now shorts and T shirt.
The changes continued upward onto my stomach, where my abs tightened into a 6 pack and a slight treasure trail sneaked up past my belly button and quickly dispersed up onto my defining pecs.
"holy crap im not only getting bigger im becoming older!" My voice was now very deep, I somehow sounded like my dad, but slightly different.
With the sudden change in weight and height, I stumbles to the wall where I grabbed a rail for support. Right before my eyes, my hands appeared to slowly lose their baby fat and grow larger and more muscular as a light dusting of fur grew on my arms. This seemed unreal! Then my face started to tingle and i could feel it changing, growing more square, masculine and a 5 oclock shadow that eventually grew into a full beard!
http://bodyspace.bodybuilding.com/img/477106/profilepic/50671orig.jpg
I had become a man a little younger than my dads age! Where a skinny 12 year old 5ft3 boy stood, now stood a 26 year old 6ft5 muscle god!
I like this story. Please continue so wrap can see father and son accept the New change
ReplyDelete"This cant be real! Miss how did this happen! look at me! im.... sexy" I trailed off. The sudden panic that i had from my new transformation caused a stir in my pants. I mean look at me. I am so huge that the only thing that would fit me now was my beanie hat.
ReplyDelete"madam here did you go?" there was no answer. I turned around to face the spot of dissipating smoke where she originally stood. In her place was a large dresser with an electric shaver, some clothes and a note.
"dear Timmy, or rather I guess you should be called Tom now." Yeah Tom, I liked it. "As you may have noticed, the changes made to you were a little more than you may have anticipated. Here is your new set of clothes. I hope they fit you once the changes are complete. I have also giving you the knowledge to live and take care of your new body. take care. Oh and for goodness sake shave before you go home you look like a caveman!"
Home? oh no how am i going to be able to go home to daddy like this! he wont know im his little boy! but shes right." I said as i picked up the razor.
It felt very natural for me to shave, like i had done it every day.
Over this time my chest seemed to have exploded with fur. It may have matched my beard before, but now i would have to cut it down. I slowly shaved up and down my abs over each peak, leaving some length at least. I could still feel a tingling sensation. Maybe it was just a tremor from the main transformation. I mean what else could change?
Almost as if the dresser heard my question, the dresser opened up to display a mirror. When I looked into it i was shocked! The reflection in the mirror looked nothing like the 26year old stud i was a moment ago. Instead stood a 34 year old muscled stud. I should have been scared to be so much older but strangely, it felt right, like i was meant to be this way. I noticed that I had missed a piece of my beard bellow my lip but decided to leave it. I didn't even mind the slightly grey hair. It made me look like a very sexy daddy. (pic 1)
New memories started to appear. I could remember being a little kid, but new thoughts of driving, drinking beer and working in a law firm filled my head. I quickly got dressed and found some keys to a BMW and a wallet in my pocket. My drivers license now had me down as Tom Raldons, instead of timothy leery who i was known as before.
I kept on wondering though. "I made this wish to make my dad happy. Oh no! what if dad didn't want me as a kid and i was aged so he didn't have to take care of me!" This sudden though made me start to tear up, but men don't cry. I stopped and thought "no john loves me he wouldn't hate me" At the very thought of his name, an emotion of love, pride and protectiveness filled my lungs. "I hope my dad wasnt changed"
I quickly got in my new car and drove home.
I arrived and parked it half way up the street, the front door of the house. As soon as I walked in, I saw a man much younger than my dad jump in fright from the kitchen and try to push me out of the door.
"Who the hell are you! Get out of my house"
ReplyDelete"But John Its me Tim your son!"
"My son is not an old man!"
"Who are you calling old, young man" I said grabbing his arms as he struggled against me.
It was then that i noticed it. I was turning this boy on. I could feel his erect member pressing out onto his jeans.
"I don't know how to explain it, but this fortune teller with magic powers granted my wish and when it was done I was turning into the man you see in front of you. It really is me. You sent me to circus camp for the summer, mom left us 4 years ago and you always would take me on the second Sunday of each month snowboarding. do you believe me now?"
"Timmy! It really is you! but how?"
"Its Tom now though"
"right sorry sir"
"good boy"
"wait why are you talking to me like that."
"woops sorry kiddo. I don't know really i mean, maybe its part of the magic. I mean it looks like i wasnt the only one with a transformation, I mean look at you. your skinny and by the looks of it, barely 20 years old!"
My father knew it was true. He looked down at his smaller frame and i could feel the tension ease in his arms.
"I think i know what my wish did. I wished that you would be happy, and well i think i know what has happened" i said sitting down on the couch.
"come sit on daddies knee" I commanded and he followed obediently. It was then that I put my arms around him like he used to around me and gave him a big hug. In that intimate moment I felt his lips touched mine and i aggressively pushed my tongue into his mouth. At this sudden intrusion he tried to push away. "WTF am i doing, this is incest im still your father"
"not anymore" I said as I pulled out my wallet. "See look at this, pointing at my name. I don't think we are even related anymore. my last name has changed and I certainly didn't swap bodies with you. I now know what my wish did. I wanted to make you happy. You wanted a second chance at your young life to have a father figure to provide for you... and well i see now why you and mom never stayed together" I said with a wink
ReplyDelete"but my son" he pleaded
"im still in here kiddo" I said tousling his hair. "Im still in here and im grateful for you being such an awesome dad. And dont worry about money. The magic made me a hot shot lawyer, infact, starting this September you are going to college. and dont worry about you muscles" i said flexing my big daddy arms. "ill train you. In no time you will be big liker you "old" man haha"
"Just one thing though" my dad interrupted. "Dont shave your chest anymore"
"awe does my boy like his daddy hairy? dont worry i like it to.... son" then I leaned in an gave my much younger boyfriend the biggest kiss ever.
2 years later things have gone great between me and my boy. People seemed to have forgotten "Timmy" ever existed and now im just "Tom" Johns sugar daddy boyfriend.
I pull into our now much bigger houses driveway. I arrive home tired from the days work. being an adult is tough but its very much worth it. I walk into the home gym and see my boy flexing his guns.
"Yo dad hows it going" says John as he drops the weights on the floor.
"Just tired son. I saw your latest test results. Im very impressed. Now lets see how your workouts have been going. Shirt off kiddo" I command
John peels off his shirt revealing a nice muscled torso and looks up at his daddy attentively. "What do ya think pops" he says sticking out his tongue seductively
http://www.randyblue.com//cdnp//Sig_AbelePlace_20130114103539/Webready_1024/ABELE13.jpg
ReplyDelete"Looking good Champ. and im pleased with the body hair growth. You take after you old man well haha. my furry boy aint so little anymore. damn you get me horny."
Over the years we settled into our new lives perfectly. John had no problem with it. I was no longer his son really. I simply had his sons memories. Infact he refers to me as dad more than i call him son.
"haha thanks dad... so what do you wanna do now?
"Underwear off son"
"yes sir"
"good boy. You always listen" I say as I take my hard errect member and slowly slide it in.
"you ready? Im not hurting you am i now? i said patiently
"No go ahead"
"atta boy" I said sliding back out and in. the one of many thrusts to follow.
Let me know what you guys think. This is my first piece of creative writing for anything ever. hope you like it.
It's hard to believe this is your first story. I enjoyed it very much. Hope you write more.
DeleteNice piece of work pyroshot hope it's not your last post :)
DeleteI thought that his dad would find a good boy friend who would also love and care for him and they would be a happy family despite other people judgement. But then the boy turn into a jock and have sex with his dad. Maybe it's not for me :|
Deletethanks for the feedback anonymous. I dint think some people would like it because it involved the son becoming Father figure and having sex with his dad now son, so thats why I added the comments about the boy no longer being related to the father so in a way it wasnt incest
DeleteI agree with that anonymous as well. I mean, a body swap is one thing, and kind of edgy, and pushing the lines of not too weird (in regards to sex with his father), but I think it's the fact that it was a 'transformation' maybe? But it was definitely well written.
Deletei liked it! :D
Deletesi
For picture 3
Delete"Wow look at those two," you said to your nearby friend.
He replied, "Just wait until our potion kicks in, those two will be ours."
Your friend and yourself are talking about the two jocks thats basically run the school. They play all the sports and join nearly all the clubs too. The girls are in love with them too. You guys wouldn't have a problem with them, but they bully the both of you. Well today was the last day for that and you two were about to make your move. You found online this little potion that would turnany human into a body suit. Your friend was skeptical at first about the plan, but came to realize it was legit.
"Hey mark, look there leaving" your friend said.
Quickly you followed behind john, and followed the jocks. The quickly started feeling sick as they ran towards the bathrooms. They bolted down a corridor into the bathrooms. Slowly you stalked them down the hallway. Just as you rounded the corner both of you peered over into the bathrooms. The transformation was undergoing before your eyes. They began to melt and shrink down into a neat pile heap in the middle of the room.
The transformation was a lotquicker than you thought.
"Yo mark, com'on there all ready!" You were completely excited at this. You couldn't wait
to try on your previous bully and give him some pay back.
Great start, thanks for submitting :D
Delete