I raised a hand to my eyes and begun to rub them; swapping always left me feeling a little groggy. I yawned and looked over, Ian was still unconscious. I looked into the car’s mirror
Ian wasn’t a bad-looking kid; he just suffered from terrible shy-ness, and slight self-esteem issues. I looked at my right profile, then my left. I just wished the kid could be more confident in himself. I wondered if he could see himself from another perspective that maybe he could gain a bit of self-esteem.
I heard my old body groan “Ah, you finally woke up.” “What?” I smiled to myself at his shock to his new voice; evident in the fact that his hands went directly to his throat, and the surprise clear across his face.
I smiled, I knew this experience would be good for him, “Well sport, you enjoying being William Roux so far?” “W-what?” he said, I could tell that he still wasn’t used to his voice. I explained the story of Mrs. Robinson, and our little… experiment , I smiled, lost in nostalgia.
I saw his face began to turn into that of a mischievous kid; I looked down and I could see why!
“Woah! Hold on there sport, you’ll have all the time you want to really uh,” I winked at him “get to know yourself. Ryan’s going to his mom’s later tonight, and I’ll send an email in to work to use some of my vacation days.”
I saw his penis give a jerk, and I could tell he was excited, and raring to get home. I smirked, I knew he would get a lot of pleasure out of that cock…
“I’ll call you tomorrow to check up on ya’, just uh… have fun and try not to get into too much trouble, alright?” I winked again and made my way towards Ian’s house. This was exciting, another new experience, and maybe I could see more of who Ian is; due to his timid nature, he rarely spoke when I was around. I could see a light flickering from another room, and thought that it may be one of his parents and decided they should know that their son was home. I chuckled lightly, after being a father for so long, it was going to be strange going back to the role of child…
“Hey Mom, hey Dad, I’m home.” I said as I entered the living room, and froze for a second, “Dinner’s in the fridge, just heat it up.” His mom had kind eyes, and I could vibrantly feel the love she had for her son. “Oh uh, thanks Mom!” I said, trying to stay in Ian’s bashful nature “but I already ate at Ryan’s house…” “Oh, that’s fine, you can have something to snack on in case you’re hungry when you get home tomorrow.” She smiled and I blushed slightly… Ian’s dad had fallen asleep on the chair and I nodded and decided to just go to Ian’s room.
I wasn’t really sure where Ian’s room was but I figured it would be upstairs. As I walked up the stairs my heart had still rushed… It was so crazy to see Jill… I didn’t know that Mrs. Robinson – or shall I say Mrs. Daphne was Ian’s mom… I shuddered as the memories of being her had flooded my mind… I blushed again as I remembered performing her… matrimonial duties with her husband… A little weird… but I smirked as I remembered the pleasure he had given me…
I was jerked from my thoughts when I noticed a picture of Ian on the wall
This must have been his senior photo. I smiled and I wished that he would feel more proud to be himself when this experience was over. He was a handsome kid, and he should feel more confident. But then again, I suppose that was part of his charm…
“Everything alright sweety?” Jill called quietly up the stairs, “Oh uh… y-yeah, just y’know… thinking who still needs a senior photo of me!” She smiled that beautiful smile again, “Alright, but make sure you get to bed soon, you have a long day tomorrow with soccer practice!’ “Alright Mom, thanks, l-love you!” I said, a little nervous but trying my best to play the role I had taken for a couple days, “Love you too honey.” She said as she continued to her bedroom downstairs.
I finally went in to my new, temporary bedroom, and I couldn’t help but laugh when I saw the disarray of his bedroom; he was still the typical teenage kid, and of course his room reflected that.
I took off his shirt and shorts until I was left only in his boxers. I laid down on the bed and I couldn’t resist as I lightly pulled at the waistband, checking what I was working with down there. I gave a slight smile “Not bad…” I said to no one on particular. It was slightly above average for his age, but I knew it was no contest with mine… I sighed contently as I closed my eyes; I knew that he was going to have a good night…
Monday, July 9, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments
(
Atom
)
I really like how we can see this perspective ;)
ReplyDeleteNice work, I like the dialog between the family members very convincing.
ReplyDeleteVery nice, all except the part about Miss robinson... women are yuck!
ReplyDeleteW-women aren't yuck ;0;
DeleteTo me they are, utter turn off, nothing sexually appealing about them, tbh.
DeleteIt would be fun if the new Ian, decides to swap bodies with his new dad, but learns after he swaps bodies with Ian's dad that if you swap bodies with someone else, while you are in someone else's body that it makes all swaps permanent, making Ian permanently the new Will, Will permanently Ian's dad, and Ian's dad p[permanently the new Ian. this of course would be much to the new Will's delight, and the old one's anguish. Please consider incorporating that into your story. I would love to see that =D
ReplyDeletePls don't combine with old story, pls...
ReplyDeleteSaruwatari-kun, why don't you want that?
Deleteand thanks for the comments everyone (= I appreciate them all =)
Can I interest you in a diaper sandwich?
DeleteDesr Sir, is okay. Pls continue both. There are very interesting stories.
DeletePlease continue from this point of view!!!
ReplyDeleteDear Sir, is okay, never mind. The stories are damn interesting. Can you pls continue for both? Thanks!
ReplyDelete