Yeah, I’m not proud of myself but it’s the first day of our holiday, and I might as well get it over and done with.
Seb and I always go on holiday together, not a gay thing you understand just two close friends out to have a good time. At least that’s what we told everyone.
Time and time again we’d come back and I had to remind Seb what a great time we had partying, drinking and bedding loads of babes. He’d never remember and always put it down to the drinking, but of course it was something else entirely.
Seb had just showered and started to get ready to go out. It was always difficult hiding my affection for him especially when I saw him naked like that.
Quietly I came up behind him, and wrapped an arm around his chest. He struggled as I pulled him upright and pushed him into the wall.
I whispered the key phrase into his ear; “Knock, knock. The big bad wolf wants to get inside!”
Immediately he stopped struggling and relaxed. I pushed up close to his back, and felt him pull me inside.
I blinked a couple of times, enjoying his perfect vision. Looking in the mirror I was once again Seb, in the party capital of the world.
I hadn’t bothered to unpack my clothes as I knew I wouldn’t be using them, instead I went through Seb’s clothes pulling on some tight jeans and a figure hugging black shirt.
We were close friends, closer than many in some respects. But when I was inside Seb we were like one; so after the holidays I always told him about ‘his’ guy on girl action.
No comments :
Post a Comment