**THE STORIES ARE IN THE COMMENTS**
It was a heavy night of celebrations at the opening of the Olympic Games in London. Athletes and supporters mingled; pushed and shoved all enjoying the party.
With a start you’re woken, much earlier than normal with a fuzzy mind you stagger to the window and look out. It’s a scene you weren't expecting; a fantastic view of the Olympic Park, the stadium in the near distance.
You sway slightly and need to hold as you look down from the apartment window in the Athlete Village. You feel someone duck under your arm and look out.
He slap’s your pecs, “Shit, I told you we could do it.”
You look down, its not your body. You feel and touch your muscular frame; definitely not your body.
The guy looks at you and tips his head, “You OK Chris?”
“Err, yeah.” You grab your throat, its not your voice either. “Where am i? And who are you?”
“It’s me John, don’t you remember? We snagged these two athletes in the tunnel as they were walking back.” He holds up the official passes, “See, that’s you and this is me. They put up a bit of a fight, and I’m glad we found that storeroom.” He looks at you and smiles. “By the time you’d got inside him he had a raging hard on, and the look on your face I think you enjoyed getting dressed in his clothes.” You feel him rub your back, “Last night was fucking amazing.”
You smile as memories flood back, “Yeah, it was.”
“I told you I’d get us into the Olympics. Who knows might even get some medals to take home.” He grins.
----
PART I - PROLOGUE
ReplyDeleteIt had all started on a whim. John was always reliable for a good spontaneous getaway, but since we'd started seeing each other, this trip to London to see the Olympics might have been the craziest. Still, with all of the athlete eye candy, I can't say I objected much.
My name is Chris by the way. Chris Matthews. John is my boyfriend; we've been seeing each other for about two years now. It's been an exhilarating two years too. I've always been the shy, reserved type, while John is outgoing and adventurous as can be. It's definitely helped me break out of my shell, so to speak. When we arrived in London, we checked into our hotel, threw our bags down, and laid down on the bed to take a breather. It was then that John revealed his true intentions for our trip.
“Have you ever fantasized about being someone else?” he asked. “Like, completely someone else, living in their skin.”
His question caught me off guard, “Umm...I guess? The idea is really hot, but it's not possible.”
“What if it were possible? What if I told you I knew how?”
“John, what has gotten into you?” I didn't quite know how to take him. It had to be a joke, but he had a dead serious look on his face that told me otherwise.
“I may have learned a couple tricks from that Amazonian tribe when I was in the Peace Corps,” he said slyly. “Well, not may have, I did. And I didn't want to tell you about it until I really knew you were the one.”
I was taken aback. If he wasn't lying, it would be my ultimate fantasy come true. I threw caution to the wind and just asked what I was thinking. “How do we do it?”
The grin that he wore on his face right then was almost scary. “It's really simple actually. You basically find who you want to be, put your arm around their neck from behind, close your eyes, focus on yourself becoming them, and just push yourself into their back. It really couldn't be easier.”
“And getting back out?”
“Simple. You just focus on your old self and sort of pull. You'll pull right back out and he'll be unconscious long enough for you to get away before he starts asking questions.”
I'd heard enough. My pants were tenting already just thinking about the possibility, and I trusted John enough to know he wouldn't lead me on about this. I wanted to do it. Now.
“When can we do this?”
“Tonight. We just have to find whoever we want to be, and they'll be ours.”
He looked over at me smiling, and quickly leaned in and kissed me. This was going to be the best little vacation ever! ...If we ever really went back.
To be continued if there is interest!
Please continue.
Deletekeep going!
DeleteIt would be cool if they tried it on themselves and then some more people
Delete