Saturday, July 21, 2012

Caption This (21st July)

**THE STORIES ARE IN THE COMMENTS**

___tumblr_m3p7fe2fEu1qbrswgo1_500

pic1

private24[1]

pic2

tumblr_m1yca4mmdh1r4hql1o2_500

pic3

Three pictures; choose your picture add a comment with your choice and an idea, who knows we might choose it and write something for you!

34 comments :

  1. Pic 2

    "Bleh na na na nann na" My 8 year old brother said as he put out his tongue to mock me. "I'm the big bwother now Bleh"

    "Please give me back my body Spencer. Sorry for teasing you. I'll never do it again. Sowwy pweese" I find myself regressing mentally. Everything that I know is being replaced by what 8 year old care about like toys, cartoons, and other kid stuff.

    "I'm sure you're acting more and more like a kid now. Now I gotta go lil bro, I need to try out this sex and this jacking off thing."

    "what's that big bwo?"

    "Don't worry lil bro you'll learn about it when you're older."

    ReplyDelete
  2. photo 3

    I watch Chris closely, looks like the sleeping pills I put in his protein shake are finally working and he's getting tired. I walk up to him and slowly guide him to the shower. in his half asleep state he does not question what i'm doing and truthly I have done it many times before. I love nothing more than to push myself inside of his muscular body and take over his life. there was nothing better than taking command of his masculine body, feeling his bulging muscles and fucking his wife each night.

    I'd spent so much time as him i confess that seeing him anywhere else other than in the mirror annoyed me. more and more his life was mine and not his, his body was gradually becoming more use to my presence and soon it would accept me completely. I grabbed chris's cock, squeezing his balls just the way that we liked it.

    the last time i possessed Chris I was able to take control of his muscular frame for nearly a whole month and this time I'd aim for much longer.

    I rubbed warm water into Chris's body, just as i would to my own. the warm water made it easier to possess him completely and to slide directly inside him, like a hand in a glove. I remove all of his clothes and let his firm arse press against my throbbing erection. Grabbing his stubbly face i whispered in his ear 'I'll take it from here'. water ran over our bodies and soon we were so close that even water could not separate use.Pushing his head further back i jammed my face into the back of his skull. My vision was blurred at first but i soon had control of chris's head.

    now that both chris and my bodies were under my control I carefully slide the rest of my old body back inside of chris. memories that were not my own came flooding back to me and my new cock stood to attention. His body had missed me almost as much as i missed it and it quickly came under my full control. looking at my face in the mirror chris smiled back at me. all was right with the world.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pic1:

    It was the event of the year, when Skincorp releasing their new bodysuit models again. There was only one copy for each model, so it was very exclusive. Buying was done through phone auction and from the previous record, each body suit could cost as much as a private jet.

    Every members of the Skincorp's exclusive club were invited for private viewing weeks before the bidding start. These people are the richest of the rich, so buying such suit wouldn't be a problem. The promise of this suit is to allow one to live almost practically forever, hopping from one physic to another just in time before the aging process catches up. Off course some people were buying simply for the thrill of being a new person or having a new look. Some people changed body as often as every year.

    I, for once was one of those people. After a while I decided to slow it down, changing body only when I really felt in love with the new model. In real life I should be 107 years old by now, but with my previous bodysuit purchase I regressed to a 19 years old teenager. Money was never a problem for me. Even as I was sleeping, thousand of dollars pouring into my virtual bank account. Thanks to wall street, I was able to live the life to the fullest.

    I got the invitation to the previewing of the new model a month ago. Having living and having fun in this body for about 3 years, I decided I might need to get a new face. Well, I knew I did not look bad or anything. I had a lot of fun night in this body, but I was looking for a more buff type of body. On the day of preview, a car picked me up. I was blindfolded and driven to some site I did not know. I arrived in an abandoned warehouse about an hour later. Secrecy was something important, so other than the driver. There was no one there. I suspect there must be a lot of security personal there, but off course none I could see in plain view. The driver lead me to a room where about 20 something bodysuit was standing for display. The driver left me alone to have some privacy examining the bodysuit.

    It was amazing to see this 20 something bodysuits standing silently in the warehouse. I could imagine 20 hot guys was having fun when suddenly someone cast a spell on them and they turned into stone. Each bodysuit look so different from the others. There were black guy, hispanic, asian and white. The body type also ranged from skinny to extra buff. Smooth to hairy. They were all anywhere from 18 to 30 years old. I guessed this company catered a wide range of taste.

    I approached one of the bodysuit. I always wondered why the bother to put the bodysuit in pants and all. If I was going to buy something as costly as this, I would need to inspect everything inside out.

    A sticker was attached on the bodysuit. 'B-3290', I guessed that was the catalog number. "This body is not so bad. Maybe he looks to young for me though.. Let's check what's underneath", I thought to myself

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think the guy in the second pic is supremely hot. Although there is something about his tongue that I find repulsive, and its not his tongue ring. I love men, but I'm not sure if I'd want to kiss him, not with that tongue.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I never personally got the appeal of body suit stories, but then again I never understood the appeal of women either. But to each his own, I suppose =).

    ReplyDelete
  6. I chose Pic 2 and the idea could be a racial change between a black teenager or this jock that body swap with a nerd and then each one pass through a mental transformation (the nerd in jock's body becomes a totally jock and viceversa) or like the first comen, the little brother body swaps with his older brother and then the mental transformation hits each one permanentaly.

    I'd love whatever of those storiesand thank u for read :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. How about all 3 pics?

    Blake opened his eyes to unfamiliar surroundings. There was the faint scent of sweat and alcohol in the air, and the area he was in was messy with clothes, papers, and other junk. Was this Brian's room? He looked down at himself. This most certainly wasn't his body. The cool touch of metal from his tongue touching his lip was added confirmation that he had successfully swapped with Brian. Eagerly, he ran to the door and locked it, then stripped himself of everything except his hat. This was amazing! The body of the frat guy he had always lusted over was now his! Such a smooth yet firm body, the perfect size for his tastes! Blake found Brian's desk and sat down, unable to help himself from playing with his tongue piercing Picking up Brian's phone, he made a few calls. However, there was no response. It seemed like the others weren't done with their guys yet...

    In the basement of the frat house, John waved a hand in front of Alan's expressionless face. There was no response. It was beginning. Carefully he grabbed Alan by the collar, easing the arms through the sleeves and pulling the whole shirt off through the head. John almost had to catch his breath as he got a nice view of Alan's perfectly sculpted torso. Next were the pants. He undid the zipper and tugged tentatively, revealing a pair of white boxers underneath. Heart pounding, he reached into the waistband, briefly brushing his hand against Alan's neatly trimmed pubes, and pulled both the pants and the briefs down to Alan's ankles. John beheld Alan in all his naked glory and licked his own lips. "I can't wait to be you, blondie," he whispered. He placed a hand on Alan's hard chest.

    Suddenly, Alan's body collapsed inward with a WHOOSH. Reflexively John caught the deflated skin and placed on the bar stool with care. Stripping out of his own clothes, he grabbed the Alansuit by the mouth and stretched it as wide as possible. First one foot, then the other, thrust into Alan's mouth and down the throat. It felt warm and slick, and John began pulling the suit up to cover his own body. When the mouth slid over his own penis he almost had to stop completely as he shuddered in ecstasy. He squeezed his arms inside, then focused on aligning every single nook and cranny properly. At first, it was just his head with Alan's huge body, with the head still engulfing John's neck. He pulled it up and over his own head to complete the transformation.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Elsewhere, Ross had just finished taking a shower and made it back to his room wrapped in nothing but a towel. It was going to be a hell of night ahead of him, so it was only natural that he freshen up beforehand. Suddenly, a hand clamped over his mouth from behind. It was Julian, although Ross did not know who he was. He attempted to resist, but Julian used his other hand to firmly grasp Ross' abdomen, and Ross instantly felt weak, as if all of his strength had disappeared. "Don't worry, this won't hurt. In fact, you might actually like it," Julian said to Ross. Then he pressed himself against Ross' back.

      Ross could feel the intruder going through his skin. At first it felt bizarre... and definitely violating. It was like his body was being filled up from the inside, and that was exactly what was happening. Ross let out a breathless moan as the feeling became more pleasant, and even gasped when the sensation traveled into his dick. Then he was filled completely, and Julian was in control. He let the towel fall from his waist and moved a meaty arm to scratch his massive chest. Perfect.

      Ross' phone began to buzz, and he went over to check it. The screen gave a notification of a missed call from Brian. Julian smiled and returned the call.

      "Did it work?" came Brian's voice.

      "Blake?" Julian said, getting a rush from the gruffness of his new voice. "Yeah, he hardly put up a fight."

      "Awesome," Blake replied. "I think John is just about done too. Meet me in Brian's, or rather, my room. We can plan Operation Sabotage Delta Epsilon Zeta, but for now, what do you think of celebrating the acquisition of our new bodies by taking them out for a spin?"

      "Sounds good. Do you mean the club?"

      "Do you even have to ask?"

      Delete
    2. Quookies drop me an email or hit me on YIM. Would like to talk to you about a spot on the blog,

      Delete
    3. Unfortunately I must decline, I'd only be active during the summer really.

      Delete
    4. Ok, no problem. Give me a shout on YIM if you want a chat, that goes out to anyone else wants a chat on Yahoo.

      Delete
  8. Pic 2, body swap, please!

    ReplyDelete
  9. more possession ! and jocks!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hey Sean please write something about a body swap with pic 2. Thank u so much!

    ReplyDelete
  11. really enjoyed the possession scene you made quookies its vivid and clear :) hope to see more

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hmm, looks like it's pic2 up for this week vote - but still undecided about body swap or possession..

    Come on, inspire me :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. continued from above...

    The drinks were overpriced and the music was bad, but such was to be expected from your run-of-the-mill gay nightclub. Brian, Alan, and Ross entered the crowded dance floor, ready to get in on all the action. The hot frat men caught the eye of almost every male in the building, all lusting after their stocky muscles.

    Of course, it wasn't actually Brian, Alan, and Ross. They were under the control of three college sophomores, each having taken over one of the jocks using different methods to see which one was most effective. Blake, being the one who used a body swap, had to admit that the idea of the real Brian being in his own body was something that nagged at the back of his mind. What was he doing right now? Was there any way he could interfere with their plans? He probably should have checked on his old body before going out.

    "Brian" was brought out of his thoughts when a cute brunette with wavy hair stepped in front of him and beckoned him to dance. The two began to grind, with Brian taking the back, and eventually the man turned to face him and they began making out. The man pulled away at first with a look of pleasant surprise upon feeling Brian's tongue piercing, then dove back in, tongues thrusting at each other. Brian felt a hand traveling under his shirt and guiding itself across his smooth midriff, almost leaving him breathless. What a great way to use this body, Blake thought.

    "Alan," having had enough of dancing for a while, went over to order drinks. He flashed his wristband to the bartender with a smile, and after paying $6 made his way over to the chairs, a cup of beer in hand. It was there that he saw Ross sitting alone. "You okay?" he asked.

    "I think he's still in here," Julian replied from within Ross. "It's like his mind is in here with me. He's not conscious or anything, but it's like I know he wouldn't like being here and I can feel it."

    "Just ignore it. You're the one that's in control," Alan said with a smile.

    Ross' eyes met Alan's. He gazed upon this pretty blonde hunk and almost couldn't believe that it was his friend John inside. "What about you? How's the suit treating you?"

    Alan flexed and licked his teeth. "It fits so comfortably," he said. "But nevermind that. Why don't you go out and have some fun?"

    "I've never actually been to a place like this before. And I've... Never actually done anything with a guy before," Julian said. "I'm not like you or Blake-"

    "I'm Alan, that's Brian, and you are Ross," John interrupted. "Just get yourself into that mindset." He placed a hand on Ross' chest and rubbed it lightly. "For example, it isn't Julian that's getting turned on by this, it's Ross."

    Ross flinched at first, but then allowed Alan to continue touching him, and soon enough the two were making out in the corner of the club. Ross' heart pounded furiously, and though somewhere in his mind this all felt wrong, it only served to turn him on even more, this act of kissing another guy that seemed so forbidden to him...

    ReplyDelete
  14. Please Sean a body swap, please! =D Sorry for my annoying behavior but I really want a body swap with that dude (pic 2), mental transformation.

    Thnx u

    ReplyDelete
  15. Maybe you can write something like this (I think all this idea but I know you can really do a better story based in this :D)

    Body swap idea with pic 2

    For the body swap, the jock were running on the street and then a criminal who was running cuz he stole a museum bam! they collide! but the criminal didn't notice that he steal an ancient artifact that allows to body swap,then they body swapped and the jock step by step is mental transformating into a criminal (i don't maybe like "André" in the older stories of this blog).
    The jock in the criminal body was worried cuz he had a perfect life and he didn't want to waste his life as a criminal but then the mental transformation hit and he started to behave like a criminal, the same with the criminal in jock's body.
    (Maybe that's the reason he have a piercing in his tongue)
    In this case the criminal is straight and the jock is gay and that the reason the body swap and mental transformation is difficult and weird for both of them.

    ReplyDelete
  16. This is a plus or maybe another story:

    A nerd guy who wanted to body swap with the jock did a research and found a spell that requires to used the sneakers of the other person in order to body swap, and then the nerd found a way to stole the sneakers of the jock and he started to wear them and after 2 weeks the body swaps was completed and then the nerd in the jock body started to run and then he collide with the criminal (if you want to link both ideas)

    Or maybe the body swap was complete and then the nerd in jock's body started to become gay or straight the same with jock....

    Even when the nerd stole sneakers and past two weeks, the nerd and the jock meet in the gym; the jock recognize his sneakers but as he wanted to get them back the body swap was complete and then swap bodies but the nerd did't know that the jock was gay and the first act was that jock (in nerd body) started to jack off his former body...

    Or maybe in the other story a fat guy insted of nerd and that was soooo funny because the jock were attrapped in a fat body....

    ReplyDelete
  17. Boycott Chick-Fil-AJuly 25, 2012 at 2:17 AM

    Pic 2

    What if Gordon stole his older brother Jeremy's body to get even with him, by eating massive amounts of fatty foods and sweet to make his brother fat and disgusting like his body is, so that his brother knows what it feels like, but after swapping bodies with Jeremy, Gordon falls in love with his new body and starts to take on some of Jeremy's ego and begins getting into the exercise regimen that his former big brother was so accustomed to, and while he's not working out he makes fun of the former Jeremy permanently stuck in Gordon's fat and short body

    ReplyDelete
  18. And in all this idea storm, u can show each perspective to make it more interesting. =D

    Sorry for my english :P I'm Mexican

    ReplyDelete
  19. Crikey!

    So it's pic2 with a body swap, mental transformation, possibly gay/straight swap, fat to thin, brothers older/younger and throw in a racial transformation and make it permanent - sneakers optional.

    I think that covers it?

    Ok, need to have a think then!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Boycott Chick-fil-AJuly 25, 2012 at 6:36 PM

    Oh I was curious if anyone here would be interested in writing a body swap story about Tony, a cocky straight man who is inept with getting women, and he envies the life of a man named Andy, who is constantly surrounded by women, so he somehow devises a method to switch bodies with Andy, to take his body and life permanently from him, so that he can have all the chicks in Andy's life. However after Tony swaps bodies with Andy, his plan backfires on him as he starts to have feelings towards men and not women, and much to his shock and horror Andy was gay all along and had no interest in the women who were constantly around him. And he is greeted with an even bigger surprise when he starts to grow an affinity for dressing up in drag, like the former Andy loved doing. And just write how in his mind the new Andy hates what he feels compelled to do, but the urges are to strong to fight. Don't have to necessarily call them Tony and Andy, but I've always wanted to read a swap about a man who swaps with a gay drag queen, not knowing what he's getting himself into. Would any of our fine writers here be interested and up to the challenge?

    ReplyDelete
  21. Thanks Sean for pick up that idea!!

    Really Thanks and yep I really sorprise how you extracted and condense all the ideas in one single shoot.

    I will been waiting for read a body swap, mental transformation, possibly gay/straight swap, fat to thin, brothers older/younger and throw in a racial transformation and make it permanent - sneakers optional story with pic 2.

    ReplyDelete
  22. i have lost interest in this blog..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're a real ray of sunshine, if you don't like how things are going, why not contribute a story or two and your stories might inspire others to write similar stories, and that way this blog may still "keep your interest"?

      Delete