Saturday, June 2, 2012

Caption This! (2nd June)

**THE STORIES ARE IN THE COMMENTS**

tumblr_m4ptjcOy351qmbokso1_400

14 comments :

  1. "You want a beer Harry?" Yelled old lady Richards from the door.

    You stop for a moment and use your shirt to dry the sweat from your toned body. You take off the battered old cap, and scratch the back of your thick mop of hair. "Yeah, that'll be nice thanks Mrs R." You reply with a smile. You watch for a moment as she disappears into the house.

    It's a hot day, in the nineties at least and you need to keep wiping the sweat from your brow. It's not fun taking all these odd jobs from your neighbours, you'd much rather be chilling out with your friends at the pool party at Tony's but you need to get all the money you can for when you return to college. Mrs. R. always pays you over the odds and you think she just likes the view, your thick legs, meaty build and the cute country boy look you've matured into. You always make sure you take your shirt off when you arrive and her eyes always seem to sparkle.

    You jump a little when a cold bottle of beer touches your shoulder. "Thanks Mrs. R." you say taking a gulp. "You know, I think I'm almost done here."

    "That's good Harry, you got any plans for later when you're done here?"

    "I think I'll go over to see Tony across the way, I hear he's got a pool party and it's just what I need to cool off." You smile

    "That's nice, " she says "lots of nice boys... and girls there I guess?"

    "Absolutely, and beer." You add.

    "Sounds like a perfect afternoon." She smiles.

    She's watching you carefully as you take another gulp of beer, which makes feel a little uneasy. Then all of a sudden you get what feels like cramps in your stomach. You buckle over with a groan, and fall to the ground. "Help..." You stammer.

    Mrs. R. just looks down at you and you see she's joined by Jerry her awkward son. He lives at home and must be in his thirties never seems to get out. He gently kicks you with a bare foot, "Is he ready yet?" He asks.

    "He'll be ready for you soon son, then you can go to that party. I know you're too shy to go out as yourself, but I think you'll be fine looking like Harry. He's a confident kid you know." She replies.

    You're still fully conscious as Jerry grabs your arm and pulls you into the house...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very good. You should continue...

    ReplyDelete
  3. not digging it..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Not a problem, it's the whole point of 'Caption This!' write something more fitting.

      If you're not comfortable with writing something, jot some notes or use the 'What if...'

      What if... the old guy swapped with young neighbour to do the yard work.

      Delete
  4. What if...

    Young neighbour (Mike) always wants to have a body like Bryan (the old guy), so he was surfing on the internet and he found a spell foy body swap but there is a risk, your personality became the same that the body host but Mike didn't read that.

    Mike was gay and he was happy about that but Bryan is a hetero womanizer guy that likes to do the yard work for everyobody in the neighbour cuz he needed money for his wild partys.

    One day, Bryan was doing the yard work when Mike approached him in order to "chat" situation that Bryan accepted well cuz he was a outgoing person, the time past and Mike and Bryan were chating when Mike invited Bryan go to his house and keep on chating, once in Mike's house they sit on the sofa and Mike said to Bryan if they could swaps shoes, of couse Bryan's shoes size is around 12 and Mike's is 9 but Bryan accepted to do the swap cuz he thinks that Mike was a cool dude (Mike was 19 year old and Bryan 25 years old).

    Mike perspective

    I love Bryan's manly smell is so fucking sexy... I think i'm turning on with just see those big pecs and abs. When I swapped shoes with him the spell is ready to go and finally I can get that sexy body and fuck all the guys that I want...

    When I put on his boots I can feel the warm that is keep in the boots and in that moment everything went black...

    I woke up but I felt different... My dick... I rubbed my dick in that moment it felt sooo big and different and I'm naked!!1 wtf... the spell worked!

    On the other side of the sofa i saw Bryan in my old body with beer belly and average looking.

    I can feel my new body, I'm taller than in my own body... and feel this biceps omg i love this body... I can fuck every girl in the friday's party... what the hell I said?????? I'm on guys not on girls but... thinking about girls turns me on.... yeah no prob it could be a consecuence of the body swap but eventually it went away... or at least I think that.....

    ReplyDelete
  5. English is my third language, but you get the idea...

    PART 1

    "Don't forget to do the backyard!" I heard Doris, my neighbor shouting on the top of her lung. Apparently this is that day. That day when Thomas came to fix her lawn. I do not know much about Thomas, except that he would come once every month, the last Friday of the month. From what Doris told me, she found Thomas from an ad that was posted on local grocery shop. Thomas was an unemployed single guy living in a cheap apartment nearby this neighborhood. Apparently he was recently graduated from college and unable to find job anywhere. He would help Doris around the house for extra bit of money. I would always notice when Thomas was around. Doris' house which was usually quiet suddenly turned noisy. Tapping, sawing, moving lawn.

    At first it was annoying. I remembered I used be waked early in the morning by this noise and the worst part was that it will continue for the next few hours until mid day. As a retired worker, I have a lot of time around my house, which translated to a lot of time to be bothered by these noises. An accident at the plant two years ago cause me walking limp. Actually I could still continue working, however with the my age and the insurance money I decided I would quit my job and lived peacefully alone.

    Now back to the noises. After a while, I got used to it, even enjoyed it mostly because of the view. On hot summer day like this Thomas would go around the house shirtless. I had a full view from my kitchen to Doris' backyard so I had a full screening of what Thomas doing the day. His good look and nice bod made me attracted to him. My mind would wonder during the day about him, what it would be living his life, or if he was gay and dirty things that he might do in his time. That until one day I decided to try to take my imagination into life.

    ReplyDelete
  6. PART 2

    As 10% Indian, I had a tiny knowledge of ancient magic. Magic which were buried down my basement together with Christmas and Halloween decoration. Every magic came with consequences, as my ancestor warned me. I tried one of the spell two years ago and by comparing the result and the consequence, I knew I won't be using any more magic. I was the living proof. The accident at the workplace? that was magic. The insurance money was my result, but my leg was my consequence. This time however, I decided I would take a peek at the ancient book to find the ingredients to make my wish came true.

    I moved things around in my basement before I found the book.There it was! Slowly I turned page by page until I came into the chapter I was looking for. By combining the ingredients stated in the book, I was supposed to be able to create a potion that "deflates the one who drinks it". It was actually a potion that was used to kill the enemy. After someone drank the potion, his/her internal organ would evaporate, leaving a lifeless skin suit. This lifeless skin suit then worn by someone to takeover the life of the enemy. The consequence? You couldn't go back to your early look. You would be bonded to your new skin and it would be your skin for the rest of your life.

    So that was two weeks ago. I decided I would take jump on this potion. I had cashed all my savings and told Doris that I would be leaving for a long vacation. That Thursday I had my potion ready. I mixed the potion with lime juice, since the sourness will dilute the bitter taste of the potion. Today was the last Friday of the month. As soon as Doris left Thomas to do the backyard, I called Thomas for help. I asked him if he could help me fixed my kitchen window which was stuck. The window was really stuck, I have been trying to fix it for last couple of months. He said he would, soon after he finished his work at Doris' house.

    At around 12 pm when Thomas arrived at my house. He went straight to the kitchen window. Took him a couple of minutes to clear the rust and my window was working again. It was quite hot and with the stuck window, he couldn't refuse a cold lime juice. Sitting in my kitchen, he gulped down all the juice at once. As a good house owner, I offered him another glass, which he gladly accept. We made a little talk, just before he started getting drowsy. At first he thought it was the heat, but when his head fell lifeless on my table I knew that the portion was working. I can see white vapor escaping from his mouth as his body slowly deflate. A good ten minutes and all that was left was Thomas skin suit. His clothes pooling around his lifeless skin.

    ReplyDelete
  7. That's a nice story are you going to continue?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I guess we'll be paying full price on the cocktail franks...

      Delete
  8. I wonder what it would be like to temporarily swap bodies with you Sean...? would it be alright with you, if while I was you, to seduce and sleep with other men while in your body?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You'd probably find it quite boring...

      I have an imagination that gets me into all manner of trouble but who in their right mind would swap with Sean Mitchell a 19yo lineman who's also on the wrestling team?

      Would you be strong enough to force a swap with me?

      Delete
    2. What makes you think I would find it quite boring? It would be hot to be a man who is a lineman and on the wrestling team... all those other hot guys who I would be wrestling to the ground, and try to seduce in the locker room. sounds quite hot and interesting to me. "Would you be strong enough to force a swap with me?" I could give it a try if I wanted. And you would never mutually agree to a temporary swap? It would have to be forced on you?

      Delete
  9. PART 3


    I took the skin to my bedroom, feeling excited as my plan worked perfectly. As per instruction I put my leg into the mouth opening then pulling the rest of the skin suit to cover my body. It was as if Thomas was swallowing me. With a bit of struggle, now I could see from the waist down I was Thomas. I could feel the skin started to wrap me and it gave me tingling sensation. The feeling was odd. It was as if a thousand tiny mouths sucked every inch of your body. I could even feel it merged down on my dick and my ass opening. That confirmed, now I have Thomas' dick and ass to entirety. The rest of the body went afterward. I could feel my chest and my arm combined with Thomas'. As I pulled the skin over my face, I disappeared completely. Now there was only Thomas.

    I couldn't describe how much I was turned on. I was now Thomas, standing naked in front of a full length mirror in my old bedroom. During the whole process I could see my newly acquired dick was crying for attention. Right away I grabbed a bottle of oil from my cabinet and pour it down my member. I worked my left hand, slowly massaging my dick while my right hand endlessly exploring the rest of my hunky body. Every touch felt so real. It was so natural. After all I was Thomas now, off course I know how to pleasure with myself. I guessed it was autopilot when my finger started to trace my ass crack. It stopped right on my asshole and began to violate the opening. To my surprise I could easily slide my finger in. Certainly This was how Thomas would like it. With my left hand circled around my dick and the other rubbing the inside my anus I was pushed to the edge. My refection, a boyish stud painting, pleasuring himself was just pure ecstasy. Watching myself in the mirror was like watching porn, except the thrill was very real. I was giving myself a good show, making faces, thrusting my hips back and forth and moving my finger in and out like crazy. With a loud grunt, I released my load. Drops after drops fell on the floor.

    After what seems like forever, I cleaned up the mess I made. I shouldn't left any trace of Thomas in this house. Satisfied with my cleaning work, I started to put on Thomas clothes. The sweaty underwear and sleeveless t-shirt gave me a cold chill. I could feel I was starting to get excited again but decided to use my time to prepare things for my new life. I grabbed a suitcase full of cash and the old magic book which I put in the drawer. As memories filter in, I went out of my house which became my prison for the last few years and walked back to Thomas' apartment. I was thinking I would probably miss my old life, but not that much. At least for now all I wanted to do was to get as much fun as possible in my new life as Thomas.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. HOT HOT HOT. Will there be a part 4 to come?

      Delete