Saturday, June 23, 2012

Fantasy Come True - Part 2

I allowed a low moan to escape my new throat, still basking in the afterglow of my little “expedition”. I chuckled to myself, “Ah man Will, you are one lucky guy – Well, I guess -I’m- a lucky guy now!”

My expression shifted to a side-ways smile; this was still so weird to think that -I’m- Will now… “Nice to meet you, I’m William Roux- My name is William Roux.” I still got a slight head-rush as I tried several different variations out, proudly declaring to the world my new, temporary, identity.

Of course a shower would come next, I mean… I still had some of that delicious sperm on my chest and it was a bit uncomfortable once the moment passed, and I didn’t want to make a mess out of Will’s home… Especially after he was kind enough to let it be -my- home for a couple days!

I knew where the bathroom was but, I also knew that Will had a personal bathroom connected to his room, and I got excited because I’ve never been in it. I cocked a cheeky smile and walked towards the restroom, excited to shower this glorious body.

Jerked from my thoughts, I realized that I had to use the bathroom, so I walked over to the toilet and let loose. I wasn’t sure if it was weird to use someone else’s cock for such a tedious task,; regardless, it was hard to urinate as my new cock began to stiffen… I smiled and after I finished I ran my borrowed hands along it; followed by a deep moan, and a spasm along my back… I bit my lip and gave it a few more jerks, still not used to this familiar yet new sensation…

Remembering the task at hand I smiled, and walked towards the shower and started it, running my hand under the faucet to test the heat and adjust it to a comfortable level, while still running a hand along my chiseled chest and strong arms… After the water was at that “just right” temperature I finally stepped in, allowing the water to envelope my new body. A familiar sensation from down below popped up once again… I resisted and looked around for some of Will’s body wash and lathered up… “Ah…” This felt amazing… I didn’t even have to touch his cock to get this kind of pleasure… just running his hands along his god-like body gave me quite the rush and I swear I almost blew my load right then and there! I slide open the curtain and did few poses for the mirror… definitely worth it to see this incredible flesh wet, and lathered up, I made a few alluring faces and slowly ran my hand down from my chest to those abs… and finally to his cock and gave it a few slow jerks while watching the mirror, I bit my new lips once again and slowly increased in speed, allowing the other hand to dance wild across my skin, admiring those new muscles in all their glory… My cock began to tense up, and this time I was ready; I fought to keep from cumming and my abs began to tense and I winked at my reflection… Fuck this was hot! I couldn’t contain it anymore and I released the flow of pressure from my cock as shot after shot was released from my dick. I caught every drop of sperm and played with it a bit before eventually swallowing it again. Man, I don’t think I’d ever get tired of that! I sighed a sigh of happiness and watched myself in the mirror, watching that monster slowly soften, examining every little muscle that was involved in the slightest of movements…

I finished my shower and toweled off and started to wrap it around my waist when I remembered that I’m home by myself and replaced the towel back up. No use covering this wonderful body… I began walking for the bedroom again and enjoyed the natural saunter I had started to slip in to… With a body like this, it’s no wonder that Will is so confident! I smiled to myself, Will was such a nice guy, and he’s never rude to anyone… I began to remember the reasons that I love him. He’s strong, intelligent, and very warm and welcoming. I lay on his bed, wrapping myself in a strong embrace; allowing my hands to feel those massive biceps; I sighed to myself and began to wonder what I should do tomorrow…


To be continued… ;)

5 comments :

  1. Lots of emotion in there, nice work Curious.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE, LOVE, LOVE IT!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love, love, love this story. I hope the new Will gets to keep his new life and body permanently somehow. I also hope will explores his new love tunnel (his asshole). Also would you ever be willing to temporarily swap bodies with you Curious. And could I use your body to seduce men?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great continuation. I actually hope that he doesn't betray Will. He's so nice and trusting. Maybe there is a way for them to end up being together in the end. Can't wait for part 3!

    ReplyDelete