When Kyle first asked me to swap with him for the weekend I loved the idea... who would not. A hot marine body instead of my body with a beer belly Yup thats why I agreed.
Well lets start from the beginning first. Kyle and I were in track and we were best friends till we graduated. He went to the marines and I went to college and gained the freshman 15 or so. After a year I heard from him for the first time and we chatted and caught up.
Talking with him we eventually started drinking and we both admitted to wanting to be together. We both envied the other and wanted to be that person. After several drinks and being pretty drunk kyle said he knew a way to swap places and be the other since we both envied and wanted to be the other. I was skeptical and said I didn't believe it but was down to try anything since I was pretty drunk. He said we had to both drink a mix that he found on tour and fuck the other and leave the cum inside. We both drank the mix and almost puked then we both fucked... it was really hot and I couldn't believe how I loved it. After what seemed like hours we both blacked out. Next thing I knew I woke up on the floor with a bad hangover and wondering what had happened.
I staggered to the bathroom and took the longest piss but something felt a little off. I looked down and a monster was between my legs, it was 6in flaccid. I immediately jumped backwards and was in shock, I looked in the mirror and noticed I was Kyle, it actually worked and wow what a body he had.
I heard some noise coming from living room and I walked out and saw my former body getting up looking pretty hungover as well. After the same shock he had that it actually did work we both decided to be the other for a few days.
I decided to shower and then figure out if I would stay at my former house or head to his parents house. I stepped into shower and noticed I was getting hard, it grew to a full 10in uncut. I was so hard I had to rub one out just with the build up I was having inside. When I finally came it blew everywhere and felt amazing and couldn't believe the feeling it was. I was completely spent.
After the shower I told Jordan, my former name, that I would stay in the house and not go back to his parents and we would swap back before he shipped back out for service.
After several days of picking up girls and exploring this bodies full potential then still screwing around with my former body, Kyle, now jordan, suggested that we have one last party tonight before we swap back then in the morning we swap back before he had to ship out.
All I remember is the first 2 drinks then everything went black, next thing I knew is that I was on a plane with a bunch of other marines shipping to Afghanistan. This was a real shock that I guess Kyle had planned. We both had fun being the other but I really didn't want to ship out to there in the marines.
When we landed and settled in I called Kyle and he said he was sorry but he dint want to go back and wanted to just be a college student and live life for a while, even though it was my life. I would be returning after 3 months to the states and had only another few years left in the service. We agreed in 3 months when I returned we would swap back.
3 months later I was about to ship home when I snapped this picture and sent it to Jordan. I told him that I was not going to swap back and was having too much fun as him. plus the marines are allowing me to go to school for free and with this body I could do anything.
He replied a week later saying he agrees and worked out and got my body looking amazing. He has joined a frat and has my grades up and is partying a lot.
All in all I think this has turned out very well and we are both happy.
Now just to finish my time and then go into the world as Kyle forever.
On Jacks first day on the field, he was so upset he had only been away from his family for a couple of hours at most. As he gazed towards the sky he dreamed of being back at home. What if his best friend Alex was also gazing at the sky at exactly the same moment dreaming he could join the army......
What if Dan, joined the army and ended up being way over his head as he almost died when an IED went off... He was terrified to die, so he agreed to temporarily swap bodies with his brother Patrick, who desperately wanted to be in the army but couldn't because of health problems... and then after his tour of duty was complete they would swap back... only the Patrick likes being Dan so much, that he trick the new Dan into making the swap permanent. No matter how much new Patrick begs and pleads the new Dan refuses to swap back.
When Kyle first asked me to swap with him for the weekend I loved the idea... who would not. A hot marine body instead of my body with a beer belly Yup thats why I agreed.
ReplyDeleteWell lets start from the beginning first.
Kyle and I were in track and we were best friends till we graduated. He went to the marines and I went to college and gained the freshman 15 or so.
After a year I heard from him for the first time and we chatted and caught up.
Talking with him we eventually started drinking and we both admitted to wanting to be together. We both envied the other and wanted to be that person. After several drinks and being pretty drunk kyle said he knew a way to swap places and be the other since we both envied and wanted to be the other.
I was skeptical and said I didn't believe it but was down to try anything since I was pretty drunk.
He said we had to both drink a mix that he found on tour and fuck the other and leave the cum inside.
We both drank the mix and almost puked then we both fucked... it was really hot and I couldn't believe how I loved it. After what seemed like hours we both blacked out.
Next thing I knew I woke up on the floor with a bad hangover and wondering what had happened.
I staggered to the bathroom and took the longest piss but something felt a little off. I looked down and a monster was between my legs, it was 6in flaccid. I immediately jumped backwards and was in shock, I looked in the mirror and noticed I was Kyle, it actually worked and wow what a body he had.
I heard some noise coming from living room and I walked out and saw my former body getting up looking pretty hungover as well.
After the same shock he had that it actually did work we both decided to be the other for a few days.
I decided to shower and then figure out if I would stay at my former house or head to his parents house.
I stepped into shower and noticed I was getting hard, it grew to a full 10in uncut. I was so hard I had to rub one out just with the build up I was having inside.
When I finally came it blew everywhere and felt amazing and couldn't believe the feeling it was. I was completely spent.
After the shower I told Jordan, my former name, that I would stay in the house and not go back to his parents and we would swap back before he shipped back out for service.
After several days of picking up girls and exploring this bodies full potential then still screwing around with my former body, Kyle, now jordan, suggested that we have one last party tonight before we swap back then in the morning we swap back before he had to ship out.
All I remember is the first 2 drinks then everything went black, next thing I knew is that I was on a plane with a bunch of other marines shipping to Afghanistan. This was a real shock that I guess Kyle had planned. We both had fun being the other but I really didn't want to ship out to there in the marines.
When we landed and settled in I called Kyle and he said he was sorry but he dint want to go back and wanted to just be a college student and live life for a while, even though it was my life.
I would be returning after 3 months to the states and had only another few years left in the service. We agreed in 3 months when I returned we would swap back.
3 months later I was about to ship home when I snapped this picture and sent it to Jordan. I told him that I was not going to swap back and was having too much fun as him. plus the marines are allowing me to go to school for free and with this body I could do anything.
He replied a week later saying he agrees and worked out and got my body looking amazing. He has joined a frat and has my grades up and is partying a lot.
All in all I think this has turned out very well and we are both happy.
Now just to finish my time and then go into the world as Kyle forever.
Nice work guys, picture and story.
DeleteReally nice story. Good work
DeleteOn Jacks first day on the field, he was so upset he had only been away from his family for a couple of hours at most. As he gazed towards the sky he dreamed of being back at home.
ReplyDeleteWhat if his best friend Alex was also gazing at the sky at exactly the same moment dreaming he could join the army......
Good caption. Try using this:
ReplyDeletehttp://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lvl572O01L1qh8fw9o1_1280.jpg
maybe next week
DeleteThat man has beautiful skin! Who wouldn't want to be that army guy.
ReplyDeletei prefer his eyes
DeleteWhat if Dan, joined the army and ended up being way over his head as he almost died when an IED went off... He was terrified to die, so he agreed to temporarily swap bodies with his brother Patrick, who desperately wanted to be in the army but couldn't because of health problems... and then after his tour of duty was complete they would swap back... only the Patrick likes being Dan so much, that he trick the new Dan into making the swap permanent. No matter how much new Patrick begs and pleads the new Dan refuses to swap back.
ReplyDelete