Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Feedback

Guys, I know you enjoy (most) of the stories and caps on here and a lot of you post comments which are both positive and negative which are always helpful (for which we're very grateful).

But to help with the more shy amoungst you I've added the ability to vote on how you liked the post (Didn't like it, Meh, Awesome) which is at the bottom of every post now (including older ones).

Remember it's all anonymous, so read it and click our buttons; it'll help us see if we're pressing all your right buttons as well :)

8 comments :

  1. I love the stories of football players, bodybuilders, jocks and especially love the body swap stories, I would like to see more stories like this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. On the topic of feedback, you guys should have something where readers can post their own pictures and caption them or allow others to caption them

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that the site is back up, but I think the new stories run way too long with not enough pics.

    ReplyDelete
  4. umm probabaly being mega dumb here but what does 'MEH' mean??? New one on me!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Can you post more stories with military soldiers???

    ReplyDelete
  6. I kind of like personality / mental changes aswell as physical.. Especially when the 'victim' trys to fight it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. aliens and parasite taking over hunks that would be a plus!

    ReplyDelete