Guys, I assume you like the work we do here (not always a lot of comments, so we may just be talking to ourselves!)
But here’s your chance to shine! for the next couple of weeks I’ll be posting an image, one a week.
Caption it or write a short scene and we might just make it into a story for you!
Don’t be shy – be anonymous if you want!
Now that I got Mark's body it's going to be pretty easy slipping into his life. And it's going to be pretty sweet getting to know some of the guys on the wrestling team too. To think I spent the last 3 years cleaning these locker rooms up after these cocky kids..now I am no longer a middle aged janitor from El Salvador but one of them. I've even lost my accent and sound like the guy! Good times are ahead!
ReplyDeleteGot NIPS?
ReplyDeleteMaybe this will teach Jack his lesson about getting girls pregnant. Not that it matters now, I wear the pants in the relationship now and he gets to have the kids.
ReplyDeleteGood cap's guys!
ReplyDeleteDamn who would have though these tight muscles were under his baggy sweats. I think it is time Ryan has a change of style and starts to show off this hot little body. Doubt he will like seeing me dress his old body like that but it is mine now. Can't wait to see the attention I can get.
ReplyDeleteI just stole Craig Daniel's body and life by switching bodies with him. He is the son of the wealthy Republican senator Hoke Daniels. His father (now my father), has plans to create a bill in the Senate that would resend the rights of same sex couples everywhere. But now that I am in his son's body I plan on ruining my new homophobic father's plans. Criag, and me I have always been the Senators favorite son, and I will ruin his plans by coming out publicly, threatening him to come out publibly if he doesnt kill the bill, or fish around my new house for embarassing stuff to release to the media to ruin my father's political career. Whatever it takes I will stop my father's homophobic plans. I plan on keeping Craig's body and life for good now, especially since I saw my new body fully naked and learned that I have a fully paid football scholarship to Yale University. Now time to take down my homophobic bully father and then start off my new life as Craig.
ReplyDeleteI had to find a body to jump into when my old one almost died after the crash. I guess it's a good thing that this kid came up to help me out. I might continue on as him for a while instead of switching into another body. Why would I give this up?
ReplyDeleteI opened the mouth of the suit and slid my feet in one by one. I love the feeling of the suit molding back into its original shape - feeling my toes and fingers become one with the suit. When the suit was completely on I checked it over to make sure everything looked right. I took my new hands and felt my body up and down, cupping my balls. A sexual surge jolted through my body as I began to rub my hands up and down my penis. Boom! I heard the front door shut! "Bryan, I'm home," I heard coming from a woman's voice. I quickly slipped my clothes on and ran into the hallway. "I'm in here mom," I shouted. "Honey, whatever happens don't let your father into the house. He's been acting very crazy since the divorce." "OK mom," I said, and walked back into my room - or shall I say my son's room.
ReplyDeleteNice work guys, thanks for taking part.
ReplyDelete-- Sean