Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Caught

00gym001

“Damn, this is embarrassing” said “Keith” as he was just opening up the back of this years favourite for the National Bodybuilding Contest.

I looked over somewhat shocked, “close the door” he said, “look I know you’ve been watching me, its not as if you’ve been trying to hide it!" I simply gulped and continued to listen.

You see “Keith” hasn’t been himself for a couple of days now, I was going to just slip Bruno here over the top, but if you keep quiet about this you can have Keith, I grinned.

Keith rolled his shoulders and stretched and started to pick at a seam. It wasn’t long before a young jock, maybe  a football player was climbing out of Keith’s body. The empty skin dropped to the floor, the jock was heavy set but had no definition.

He kicked over Keith and started to pull on his newly acquired skin, I picked up the discarded Keith and pulled him on.

It wasn’t long before we were both smiling through our new identities; “I wanted the experience of the show” he said, “I thought Keith was the favourite, but its Steve here..” he flexed as he said it.

I simply smiled and checked myself out in the mirrors.

1 comment :

  1. love this one too! love how they used and treat the bodybuilders body as tools :D - angus

    ReplyDelete