“Hold that pose!” said Lisa, snapping a picture with her digital camera as the big muscleguy in the tight t-shirt bent over and Jennifer, the pretty blonde, posed behind him, “Oh my god! That’s hilarious! Vinnie is gonna die when he sees these pics all over his Facebook tomorrow!”
“Well that’s what the fucker gets for cheating on me!” said Jennifer, “You still doin’ all right in there, Michelle?”
“Yeah,” said Michelle, still a little bit unused to the size and bulk of the Vinnie suit she was wearing, “God, I’m still thrown off that it’s actually Vinnie's voice coming out of my mouth!”
“Well, duh!” said Jennifer, “If we’re gonna pull this whole thing off, you’ve gotta be Vinnie all the way!”
“Well I’m definitely Vinnie all the way!” said Michelle, motioning down to the unfamiliar piece of meat that was now stuffed in the front of her jeans.
“Yeah,” Jennifer laughed, “I will say, he at least had a big dick!”
“Ok, ok you guys!” said Lisa, giggling, “Come on! These pics are funny but I think we can do much better!”
“Oh?” said Jennifer, her mind whirling, “Like what?”
“Well…” said Lisa, “I was kind of thinking we could find some hotel room somewhere and go take some really nasty photos of ‘Vinny’ here, if you know what I mean!”
“Oh, I know what you mean!” said Jennifer, “What do you think, Michelle?”
“I guess so…” said Michelle, “But I mean, but you guys have to swear that nobody will ever find out that it’s actually me in any of these pictures, ok?”
“Michelle!” said Lisa, “Totally don’t worry about it. You look exactly like Vinnie in every possible way, and me and Jenn aren’t going to tell anybody. Right, Jenn?”
“Right,” said Jennifer, “This is totally just between us girls.”
“Well,” said Michelle, wrapping her muscular arms around her two best friends, “Let’s do this then!”
“Perfect!” said Jennifer, “God, you girls are the best! I knew you’d help me pull this off!”
No comments :
Post a Comment