Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Change at the Club

image
“Hey, Chad…” I said, discreetly trying to dance up closely to my shirtless friend, “Do you, uh, think we should maybe go home soon?”

“Go home soon!?” he slurred, shouting over the loud music in the club, “What? Why! I’m having an awesome time, dude!”

“Um, yeah…” I said, “Hey, Chad… maybe you should take a look at yourself.”

Still dancing, Chad took a look down at his chest – and saw that it was covered in a thick rug of dark hair!

“Oh shit!” he said, rubbing his hands along his chin and feeling a rough beard, and then running them over a smooth, shaved head, “Why didn’t you tell me!”

“It like just happened!” I said, “I swear, all the sudden I looked over and you had changed.”

“Ah, damn it!” said Chad, “I was having such a good time, too. Damn. I’ve got to learn to control this…”

“Well,” I said, “It’s not like you look… bad. Just kinda different. I mean, it was kinda funny for a second there seeing this bear-lookin’ kind of a guy get all excited about Lady Gaga and dance around like a little twink.”

“Shut up!” Chad said, “You think this is fun for me? To just all the sudden have some random different body – and not to mention, right in the middle of the club!?”

“I dunno!” I said with a smile, “It looked like you were having a good time out there… and you really do look kinda hot like this…”

“Really?” Chad said, experimentally running his hands through his chest hair and pumping up his big, beefy pecs, “You like this? I didn’t know you were into bears…”

“I didn’t know either!” I laughed, “But I’m definitely liking you in this body! Maybe we should stay for a little bit longer…”

“I think we should!” Chad smiled, throwing his meaty arms around my neck and grinding his sweaty body up against me, “I’ll be the bear and you can be my little twink!”

2 comments :

  1. ooo a sequel/series would be good for this one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. we want the sequel!!!

    This is my dream!!!

    ReplyDelete