Sunday, March 4, 2018

Seanday Snack: The Deal


"Casey, comeon' bro we shook on it. A deals a deal," Brad muttered.

"No, no way. I've got a date with Judy tonight," Casey retorted.

"Then why did you agree on the bed dumb ass?"

Casey swallowed, "Because I thought I'd win."

"There's nobody better than me at hunting, and you can't go back on the bet. You might be my brother, but I'm not going to let you weasel out of it."

"Dude, we can do it next weekend--I promise!"

"Nah, doesn't work like that. It was your idea to pick the day, you chose Thursday, you knew I would be going to Daytona and thought you'd get in there for free." Brad chuckled, "I knew you were going to the lake this weekend with Judy. Bro' you fucked up big time."

"But I thought--

Casey frowned at his brother, "Wait! You cheated!"

"Don't even go there bro' I don't have a shit load of meat in the freezer because I shop at Costco!"

"Fuck!", Casey yelled at the top of his voice.

"Shout all you want bro' ain't nobody around to hear," Brad chuckled.

"But Judy?"

"I'll do the right thing, you can trust me bro'."

"I guess, but you'll have to tell me what you did, 'cos you know I won't remember any of it," Casey sighed.

"Sure," Brad said dismissively. "Look you know how this works, you have to give up willingly. Maybe you'll have better luck next time and you can ride my pretty ass around."

Casey was hesitant, "Uh."

"Christ, just say it!" Brad growled.

"Ok, ok," Casey acceded. "You can have my body, like last time. I trust you."

Without hesitation, Brad dropped his bow and grabbed Casey, clamping his hand over his brother's mouth. "Don't want you changing your mind," Brad whispered.

Casey struggled, surprised by his brother, and within moments a knee had him pinned to the ground with Brad's full weight.

Brad leaned in close to his brother. "Don't worry about anything bro', I'll make sure everything runs smoothly for you--", he sneered, "well actually--me. You see bro' I got myself into some big trouble, that's why I've not been around for the past few months. These guys are not the sort of people you want looking for you."

"So you see, it might not just be for the weekend--me boing inside you. Might be longer--at lot longer. That's why I told you not to tell mom or pops that I was here. I'm sorry bro', but can't take the risk that you'd say no."

Casey realising he was about to lose everything struggled desperately, but it was fruitless. Brad changed his grip over Casey's mouth, and pinched his nose cutting off his air. The younger brother, started to flail but quickly fell silent.

Brad glanced around furtively and pulled Casey out of sight behind the pickup. He wasted no time pulling off his dirty, sweaty clothes before concentrating on Casey. Soon both brothers where naked, and without a passing thought, the big hulking man lowered himself onto his smaller brother.

Brad was larger in every possible way, but even so he began to squirm and push himself up against Casey.

“Come on damn you! Let me in!” Brad growled. He continued to kneed the heels of his hands against his brother’s back. Then, something changed and his thick  hands slipped inside.

“YES!”

Brad started to work his hips harder,  squeezing and grinding into his brothers lower body.

Beads of sweat, peppered his forehead as he works hard. He glanced down as his ass slipped inside Casey’s. he wriggled again, pulling up his legs and pushing them down hard into the smaller brothers.

“Fuck yeah! They’re never going to find me, suckers!”

Brad’s muscular arms had found their way into Casey’s, although his bulky torso and additional height was proving difficult.

He was breathing hard, as he desperately forced himself inside. Casey’s body began convulse wildly.

“Come on! Bro’ let me in!”

Brad used all his strength, and pushed hard. Casey’s torso, gave up the fight, flexed, stretched and enveloped Brad, only to relax and return to its normal size moments later.

“Hell yes!” Brad exclaimed pushing himself up to lean against the pickup. Casey’s head swing, and came to rest against their shared chest.

Brad—using Casey’s own hands—raised the head of his brother, and forced his own inside.

Brad’s transformation was complete.

Standing on his new feet, he dressed himself in his brother's clothes--his clothes! What remained, his old vest, jeans and boots he balled up and stuffed them in the back of the truck. Casey's memories were already surfacing, and Brad as he used to be called climbed in the pickup and headed back home. He needed a shower before his date with Judy.

No comments :

Post a Comment