Sunday, February 4, 2018

Seanday: The Honey Pot, pt 5 (of 7)


The next morning I woke to find myself alone in the bed, opposite Mark sat slumped in a chair, his head back staring at the ceiling. A few moments later Sandy walked in from the bathroom, "Oh you're awake, I didn't want to disturb you. You looked so peaceful."

"Thanks," I chuckled. "How long has Mark been like that?"

"About half an hour," she replied.

"That long?"

"He's been taking a lot longer to wake up recently. I'm wondering if its because I've been inside him for such a long time."

I sucked on my lip, "At least he still wakes up."

She just shrugged. "Say, you want to swap today?"

"If you like," I replied a little reluctantly. I threw the quilt to one side and sat on the edge of the bed stretching. I pondered on the fact that I'd be losing Grant as I gently rubbed my thick pec. Trying to push the thought from my mind I got to my feet, leaving Grant still sitting on the bed. Devoid of any control his body relaxed and fell to the bed.


I glanced at Sandy's naked form and blushed a little, still feeling the embarrassment from the teenager's mind that I now shared. "I can't believe you still blush when you see me like this," she smirked as she hugged me, "you're something special Daniel." Maybe I was, a thirty-four year old hiding in a teenager's body.
I hugged her tight, feeling the warmth from her own body. I kissed her on the forehead and we looked at each other for a moment before parting. There was something there, but it felt awkward as ourselves.

Mark looked tired and drawn. I wondered what effect this extended occupancy was having on his body. Turning I sat down on his lap and wriggled into his shorter frame. Sitting up I stretched and rolled my shoulders. I could still feel the effects of yesterdays training at the gym. I walked over to the bed where Sandy was gently stroking the stubble on Grant's cheek. "He's a good man," she whispered.

"How so?" I asked as she traced her hand down his neck and let it rest on his chest.

"He's helping us start a new company," she thought for a moment, "well, Mark and Becky. He's very smart, sold one of his own companies to help us."

Mark's memories were starting to filter through to me. "--and you're moving to the west-coast after the marriage?" I gasped. "When where you going to tell me?" Of course I knew the answer. It was why Sandy had asked to swap so I could find the answers for myself. "Oh, you've already got a house. A big house! He's going to be living with you in his own apartment."

The idea of Sandy--or Mark?--being so far away annoyed me as I watched her slip into Grant's body. He sat up and stretched, linking his fingers behind his head. His stomach tightened as his abs surfaced. He twisted to the left and right only to emphasise his definition.

He released his grip and relaxed. He smiled at me with a look that could easily melt a heart. I had to hand it to Sandy. She knew how to use every aspect of someone's body to her advantage and yet never give away there was someone else in control. "So do you fancy a game of golf?"

"Sounds like a plan, but don't forget we need to get fitted for the suits later."

"Yeah, plenty of time," he said getting to his feet. It was then I realised how tall Grant was. From Mark's perspective my eye line only reached his shoulder. He put an arm around my shoulder. "We should get showered if we want to get a round in," he told me as he ushered me toward the bathroom.

I decided to have a simple wash as I'd be showering again after golf. Grant true to form insisted on showering, even if it was Sandy on the inside staying in character. Without any concern, he discarded his underwear and waited for the water to warm. The mirror was misting up with the steam, and I watched him stretch and flex again--perhaps Sandy was putting on a show for me, or getting comfortable inside Grant's body? It was the first time I'd seen him naked from the back and I have to admit it was just as good as the front. He had a strong back and shoulders that tapered down to a tight waist and a tight bubble butt with taught athletic legs.

Grant caught me watching him. "See something you like?" He chuckled, I said nothing and continued to clean myself. I left him to shower while I dried off and picked out a polo shirt and shorts. From the bathroom I could hear some grunts and then, "Fuuuck! Oh yeah!" I guessed what Grant was doing and cursed at myself for not taking the opportunity yesterday.

It was s couple more minutes before he left the bathroom immaculate, with his hair already fixed. He also had a huge grin on his face, and his eyes sparkled. "You might have the foot long Daniel, but Grant's got something that's--oh fuck!"

"Maybe I'll get a chance to compare later on," I muttered as I watched him get dressed in shorts and a tight UA polo that fit him like a second skin.

The round of golf went well, but Grant won in the end. There seemed little that thwarted him.

Returning to the hotel, we showered together. I felt like a king as Grant insisted in lathering me and washing me down--he was incredibly gentle and attentive for a man so well built. I returned the favour, and we both laughed when he had to crouch down so I could wash his shoulders and hair.

After drying we dressed again--shorts and t-shirts--and left the hotel to be fitted for the suits. Grant decided to drive as, his Mercedes SL was a sweet ride. We arrived late, with only minutes to spare. The girl told us we were too late, but Grant poured on the puppy dog look and she buckled.

Inside she locked the door and put up the closed sign. She told us that the other staff members had left as she led us through to a fitting area with mirrors. "Ok, I need to take some sizings and then I'll get something for you to try," she explained.

I removed my t-shirt and she took some measurements; neck, chest, waist and inside leg noting them down. "You're next sir," she said to Grant.

He smiled and slowly lifted the loose fit t-shirt he was wearing, I watched the girl as her eyes grew wide. Grant was working his body for maximum effect. He dropped the t-shirt and stood facing her, his hands on his hips. "Ready to go," he chuckled.

She nervously approached Grant, first measuring his neck. He held out his arms and she leaned in close, practically resting her head on his chest as she wrapped the tape around him. "You OK there?" He asked.

The girl looked up into his smiling face and blushed. "Yes," she squeaked, turning her attention to Grant's waist. She paused, and traced her hand up Grant's leg, placing the tip of the tape against his groin. After taking a breath she measured the length of his athletic legs. After making some notes she left, fanning herself with the pad. I looked at Grant and laughed.

She returned shortly after and handed me some hangers with a suit and shirt. "These should be your size, you can change in there," she gestured to a door in the corner and returned to Grant. "I'm so sorry. I need to take your chest measurement again," she said softly as she wound her fingers through her hair.

I stood there with my mouth open not quite believing what was going on. Was it always this easy for Grant? The girl looked over her shoulder at me and frowned. I sighed and headed for the changing rooms.

As I pulled on the pants and the crisp white shirt I heard giggling from outside. I stole a peek around the door and saw Grant standing in just his underwear, the girl's arms wrapped around his back, her head pressed tight against his chest. I could see him taking deep exaggerated breaths trying to break her grip. I returned to buttoning the shirt, tucked it in my pants and pulled on the waistcoat, but it was too tight across my chest.

"Have you got the waistcoat in a larger size," I asked leaving the changing room.

The girl quickly stepped away from Grant. "I'm sure we have," she replied searching a nearby rail. "Yes, this should fit you." We exchanged items and the fit was perfect. "I have to go to our back storeroom to get a suit to fit Grant," she looked at him, "perhaps if you came with me it would save time with the fitting?"

Grant looked at me. I tipped my head and sighed. "Yeah, sounds like a good idea." I watched as he followed her through to the back of the shop. A few minutes later he reappeared, "She's begging for it. Swap with me. It feels like I'm cheating on Becky."

I didn't need to be asked twice. Mark was prime beef on his own, but paled against Grant. I sat and pulled myself from Mark. The small chair did little to support his relaxed body. His head rolled back, his shoulders spread and his arms dropped to his side stretching open the shirt and waistcoat. I lifted his head and looked into his vacant expression. He was good looking and strong. He'd make a perfect husband. I felt a touch to my back--Sandy, "Hurry up, she'll be wondering where Grant has disappeared to."

She eased herself into Mark's body, bringing him back to life again, "Get your ass into gear," he chuckled, "I've warmed her up for you."

Grant looked relaxed lounging in the chair, quickly I slipped inside him again and blinked to find Mark standing over me. He jerked his head in the direction of the back room. I grinned and bumped his fist as I went to find the girl.

--- END OF PART FIVE

8 comments :

  1. So part five published. I have one more part that's been written, with possibly one or two final parts in mind.


    Are you enjoying the story? Do you want to see it completed?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the story, Sean. Really well done.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks MT, I'm glad you're enjoying it :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great story Sean! Can't wait to see where it goes next!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Definitely liking the story. Like that we're hearing about the impacts of prolonged possession.

    ReplyDelete
  6. All part of the story Si.

    ReplyDelete
  7. CitrineofthecrystalgemsJune 30, 2015 at 11:00 AM

    Could I borrow grant forever?;)
    Btw, who is this guy that plays grant? You know, in the picture.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sorry no idea, that's the only pic I could find.

    ReplyDelete