I'd been sent to Majorca to investigate some weird occurrences: bank accounts of teenagers being emptied. I'd spent three weeks there and I still wasn't any closer to discovering the perpetrator. But thumbing through the crime reports I noticed some similarities in the victims pictures--young men, all teenagers but still pretty ripped. I looked at my own body, thirty-four but I looked younger--but still too old for this crowd.
It was Friday and I headed down to the airport to see the latest influx of visitors to the island. It was the last weekend of the season and there must have been only thirty people. As I waited for them to exit arrivals I looked through the list of passengers. There was a group of four that were waiting for their luggage, one of them looked like a perfect target--tall, blonde and an impressive chest exposed by the low cut v-neck shirt.
Walking to the group I asked if they needed a lift to their hotel, my mini-van was outside. Accepting my offer I took them to their hotel. On the drive over I found out the guy's name was Daniel, this was his first time abroad without his parents, just him and his friends. He offered to pay for the trip flashing a huge roll of cash, but I declined. I knew then I'd found the next victim--good looking, strong, naive and loaded with cash.
I decided to stick close to the hotel. I paid the staff to send me a text whenever the group moved. I'd got a message saying that Daniel had deposited most of the money in the night safe--good plan I thought to myself. Then at nine-thirty I got another message: they'd turned up at the hotel bar. I made my way there and found a discrete corner to watch from. As the night went on, the four friends got louder. Daniel was buying another pitcher of Margarita's when a girl started talking with him, I could see by Daniel's body language he was flattered--if not a little nervous. A friend came over to collect the pitchers before slapping Daniel on the back and whispering something in his ear which caused him to blush.
The girl leaned across and kissed his neck, I watched as she took his hand and traced it up her thigh. She whispered something in his ear and I could see him swallow hard and then nod. He gulped down his drink and she led him to one of the darker corners of the bar away from prying eyes. It didn't stop the rest of his friends from whooping as they left.
I found another seat, where I could see the couple's reflection from the corner of my eye. They were kissing, long and deep. I could see Daniel struggling to keep up. She sat down on a long bench seat and turned him around pulling him to sit between her legs. Her hands disappeared under Daniel's shirt, touching and massaging his torso. She pulled at his shirt and he willingly pulled it over his head. She continued to massage his stomach and cupping his pecs while kissing his shoulders and neck.
For a fleeting moment his eyes locked onto mine and glazed over. I watched in amazement as the girl effortlessly pushed into Daniel's body. Moments later it was Daniel that was touching and feeling his own body. He reached down and picked up the shirt and pulled it on before returning to his friends. I knew I'd found the person who'd been stealing the money and how they'd done it without detection.
The possessed Daniel interacted with his friends as if nothing had happened, I had to assume that the girl had full access to the teenager's memory.
At eleven the group left the hotel and went to a night club. I followed. From the club's bar I watched Daniel. It was like someone had injected him with a shit load of confidence. His shoulders were back and his chest puffed out like a peacock while girls where hanging off him at every opportunity. One in particular held on tight to him. I wondered if it was the first girl's partner.
Daniel grabbed her ass and leaned in, kissing and exploring the girls mouth. He effortlessly lifted her and pulled her in tightly to his muscular body. He broke off and pulled her towards the fire exit; this had to be where they passed off the money. I gave them a couple of minutes before I followed, peeking around the door. I couldn't see them but I could hear noises. A little way down the alley there was a car and I could see shadows moving. As I drew closer I could hear grunts and sighs. Then it was clear: the girl was laying on the hood of the car. Daniel's jeans were around his ankles and he was leaning across the girl. His white shirt barely contained his broad shoulders as his narrow waist rhythmically thrusted back and forth.
I wondered if Daniel would remember any of this. I chuckled thinking how strange it would if this was to be how he would lose his virginity. He let out a long grunt and relaxed for a moment before kissing the girl again and pulling himself free. The girl was breathless and said nothing. As Daniel turned towards me I had to do a double take as I caught sight of his softening ten inch dick he was so desperately trying to ease it down the leg of his jeans. I ducked back into the shadows as he walked past, a confident swagger in his stride as he returned to the nightclub. Little happened for the rest of the night apart from jerking off with his friends and drinking.
I'd talked with he hotel manager and he'd agreed to hold the remainder of Daniel's money until Sunday morning when they were scheduled to leave.
The group had resurfaced again mid-afternoon. Daniel was at the bar with his friends Terry and Craig from the group. I tailed them for the rest of the day, doing typical guys stuff: playing soccer, swimming, drinking and flirting with girls.
At the beach bar I watched as Terry drag Daniel into the rest rooms. They were in there for about twenty minutes before Daniel appeared with a huge grin on his face, the fabric of his shorts flapping as his semi-hard on slapped against his leg. Moments later Terry appeared and jogged after his friend like a puppy.
It was late evening as I was stilling in the hotel reception waiting for the group to come down from their room. I was surprised when Daniel appeared by himself. He approached the front desk and spoke with the manager. He showed his passport and the discussion got heated. "It's my money and I want it now!" I heard Daniel growl. It appeared that the girl possessing Daniel was getting ready to skip with his cash.
The manager declined again and Daniel stormed out of the hotel. As I reached the doors I spotted him running around the corner. I ran after him. I couldn't see him as I turned the corner. I jogged along the street searching the side alleys, until I found him. He was flat on his back.
The alley was secluded with garbage strewn everywhere. I quickly kneeled next to him. His eyes were open but glazed over and vacant. I leaned over and listened to his mouth. I could hear him breathing; slow long breaths. I reached out to feel for a pulse, but I was shocked when my hand passed right into his neck. I jumped back; looking at the unconscious teenager. I could only suspect that the girl had vacated Daniel's body in frustration at not being able to access the remainder of his money.
--- END OF PART ONE.
Sunday, January 7, 2018
Seanday: The Honey Pot, pt 1 (of 7)
Labels:
Age Change
,
by Sean Mitchell
,
Clothing
,
College Life
,
Friends
,
Jocks
,
Possession
,
Roommates
Subscribe to:
Post Comments
(
Atom
)
Personal thanks to Bill Rowan who's helped edit the series (currently 6 parts already written).
ReplyDeleteGreat story! Can't wait for the next parts!
ReplyDeleteAmazing XD
ReplyDeletelove to wear his shoes
Thanks. Glad you enjoyed the first part.
ReplyDeleteThanks Guest.
ReplyDeleteAwesome story Sean! Can't wait for the other parts you have written for this. When will you be posting them? XD
ReplyDeleteEach Seanday until the end. :)
ReplyDeleteNice! Time for the detect to squeeze in?
ReplyDeleteFind out next week :)
ReplyDelete