Friday, December 29, 2017

TGIF: Maneater

by TS Escher

 
The world would be better off without humans. No pollution. No war. No country music. Unfortunately, they are also necessary.

While savoring this fleeting thought, I move closer to the welcoming warmth of the lamp. My hands are starting to lose their greenish hue as a resigned sigh bubbles up in my throat.

I have to face facts. Chase is starting to deteriorate, and I will be forced to feed again.

My kind, or more specifically plants of my genus, need two things to survive: humans and light. Distant cousins of the Venus Flytrap, we are carnivores. But instead of flies, we feed on humans. As a result, I live simply. I do not need furniture, food or drink. My only sport is hunting and the occasional human fuck.

My eye catches the only other item in the room, a mirror. My prized possession. As I run my fingers through his wavy hair, its’ surface serves up the proof — Chase is withering away. He has dropped weight. His skin is starting to sink, turning a vengeful shade of venomous green.

Such a shame. I love this body.

I hear a pop and look up to the mother vine, tangled and rambling across the ceiling of my apartment. She had given birth to me, and now, another child is ready to thrive.

My gaze travels around the apartment as I spot the small bud that had snapped off. I crawl over and give it a poke. It latches onto my finger, petals engorging as it sucks on my fingertip. I break its’ hold and stick it in my pocket.

It won’t only be me feeding tonight.

The tip of my finger finds itself in my mouth, enjoying my new brother's nectar. Sweet. Fragrant. Addictive.

I look at the clock. 11 PM. After another hour of light-bathing and a quick costume change, I will be ready to hit the town. The night will cloak any residual discoloration.

Skipping the line, I strut to the front door of the club. My gaze gravitates toward the dazzling lights leaking through the cracks, then to the bouncer. I shoot him a flirty smile as he lets me in.

The electronica-tinged strains of Peaches thump through the speakers as I enter. The overwhelming musk of men in heat invades my borrowed nostrils. It smells like... promises. A successful hunt. My crotch begins to stir, eyes searching the room hungrily as I hear-

“Chase! You son of a bitch!”

I jerk my head toward Andy. Or is it Neil now? We try our best to use our husk’s proper name.

“In the flesh,” I joke in deadpan with a wave of my hand. “Or what’s left of it, anyway.”


“You’ve looked better,” he says, cocking a judgmental eyebrow. I jealously scan his enviable form. It swells with the youth and vigor of a fresh acquisition.


He twists his shirt around his broad shoulders, making a show of his bulging arms. His nipple piercing twinkles as it reflects the club lights. He knows I am watching. Wanting.

“How in the hell are you still able to use that stick for a body? You must spend all of your time in front of that damn heat lamp.” He grins mischeviously as he presses his hand against mine, then guides it into his dank underwear. His generous cock twitches. “You need to get that sweet-ass mouth of yours around a little more meat. Your nectar puts us all to shame.”

Neil leans in and gives me a slow kiss. I raise my hand to his mane and give it a playful tussle.

He growls, “Hey! Watch the hair!” He licks a palm and slicks it back.

“It looks great,” I reply, spotting the lingering gaze of a potential suitor. “Now I’m on the hunt. Don’t cock-block me!”

He laughs as I pass him and approach the bar, ordering a cranberry and soda water. My target has vanished. I look back to Neil, who has already intercepted him. He works fast!

Then I spot it... a green handkerchief is hanging out of his back pocket. Of course! He's one of ours. This club is pretty much our office water-cooler.

We all play it smart. Feeding on men in gay bars is like fishing a shallow pond. Prey is to spot, easily baited, and have plenty of meat on their bones.

The bartender passes me my drink, then turns away the money. My reputation precedes me. I lean across the bar and kiss him in gratitude. He licks his lips, my nectar blending with his into a scrumptious cocktail. He lunges at me ravenously.

“Not tonight, sweetheart,” I say with a playful wink.

As I turn away, I catch the eye of a tattooed, dark-eyed daddy lurking in the shadows. He gawks openly as he passes in a white tank that clings to his massive frame, a leather jacket slung casually over one shoulder. In that body, I could really do some fucking damage.


I shoot him a tentative smile as my eye flicks to his back pocket. Empty. With a feisty grin, he cocks his head towards the bathroom. I nod.

As I wait outside the men’s room door, he crosses the dance floor and whispers into a friend’s ear. Feeling their eyes, I become self-conscious and check the shade of my hands.

Suddenly, I feel his strong paws wrap around my waist, This horny bastard pushes me through the bathroom door, full force into near darkness. A sheepish man drying his hands ducks past us as the tatted hottie pulls me into a stall. He so big, he barely fits!

But it’s fucking hot as hell.

“This stall is disgusting!” I yell over the music, seeping into the bathroom.

"Learn to like it, little boy," he growls as he slams my head against the wall and plants an urgent kiss. As our tongues tangle, his eyes dilate, and he begins to pant.

My nectar is doing its’ trick.

"You taste so fucking sweet!" he growls as he sticks his hand down his pants, unable to keep himself from stroking his meat. I pop the button, and he quickly slides them off. I undress as he continues to jerk, licking his lips.

As soon as my underwear is off, he spins me around and begins to slide his thick cock along my ass crack, pressing my face against the tile wall above the toilet. Our lips meet every now and again as he forces his face down to mine, sucking up my saliva.

Soon, the veiny cap of his dick is pressing against my pucker. I groan as he forces himself inside. He whimpers as he tries to reach my mouth, while his dick sinks into my body. The peaks and valleys of this solid slab of muscle arch over me, hugging my skin.

With each animalistic buck of his hips, he sinks deeper into me, completely unaware of my skin creeping over his. I spit on my hand and wipe it on my shoulder as further distraction, forcing him to lap it up. His moans grow louder as he is getting high on the all-natural drug I secrete. He is becoming as close to a mindless fuck-monster as you can get!

“Oh fuck! Oh fuck!” he howls, stroking me faster. I wish I could make this last longer, but I’m famished.

I look down to see that, oblivious to him, I have enveloped the bottom half of his body. With each thrust, his leg muscles begin to rise like emerging islands in mine. As our hips become one and move together, I watch his uncut cock slide into Chase's circumcised prick. I watch as it expands rapidly and his curly mound of unkempt pubic hair breaks my skin.

As my pallid flesh seeps underneath his, elaborate ink designs dance across my new lower body. I grip the wall for support.

What a ghoulish sight this must be! I think, as the slender top half of Chase, my husk, is dwarfed by this man's Godzilla-sized frame. I cover his masturbating hand with mine and slow his rhythm as I start to absorb it. When I can wiggle his fingers, I kick our leg hard against the tile wall, slamming him against the door.

His cries of ecstasy muffle as his face pushes into the back of my head. As my scalp expands and his face begins to rise to the surface, I feel him guide our hand back to tug our massive uncut cock.

He’s enjoying this. I am going to let him have his fun.

While we continue jacking off, I bring our other foot the wall and slowly climb up it. As our body goes vertical, I keep our midsection tight as I continue pushing his top half into me.

I watch in wonder as my chest expands, matching his rise and fall. As his shaggier beard forces itself through my pores, my vision goes dark. I feel Chase's hair fall in clumps toward the floor, and I run a hand through his longer mane. His raspy cries of pleasure resume through my mouth.

My hand then finds his last free appendage, quickly swallowing his fingers and absorbing his arm. My new fingertips, thicker than I’m used to, caress his mouth. His fuller lips swell through my face. They are surprisingly soft.

My vision returns as my stroking continues, now solely under my control. With my feet still on the wall and my new sturdy abdominals keeping my body suspended above the toilet, my new body climbs toward orgasm.

I’ve discovered the first time is always the best, as each body experiences the joys of sex in different ways.

I let loose of a thunderous howl as I slide down the stall door to the floor, with an eye on my tatted left pec, bouncing with each stroke. As my gaze moves to my boulder of a bicep, an orgasm more intense than I have ever felt rips through my monstrous body.

My meaty hips spasm violently as thick ropes of cum shoot out of my pole, spraying the toilet. Enjoying that new cock smell, I continue to pump my meat as another orgasm hits, unloading more of this stranger’s cum onto my hand. I bring it to my mouth and give it a taste. It’s sweet.

Well... that’s probably a new addition for this foul beast.

I laugh at myself in the locked stall, lying in a puddle of my own making. I slowly rise and redress myself in his clothes. I take a moment to smell his underwear before putting it on, familiarizing myself with my new musky scent. He smells of tobacco and dirty pine.

As I slide open the lock to the stall door, I throw his jacket over my shoulder and cast a cool glance toward the extra pile of clothing on the floor.

“So long, Chase!”


I roll my new shoulders back and adjust myself in the mirror. My smile fades into his intimidating grimace.

Perfect.

As I take a confident step toward the bathroom door, it flies open.

“Nicholas Black?” I hear in a commanding voice, giving my eyes time to adjust to the bright club lights streaming inside.

As my hands are forced behind my back, I look down as I finally refocus, taking in a pair of NYPD issued officer boots.

All of the sudden, his memories pour into mine. I double over in pain.

Fuck. I’m Nicholas Black.

And I'm a wanted man.


-------

Want more of this story? Click the "thumbs up" below and let me know!

No comments :

Post a Comment