When I passed a local pub, a commotion in a side alley caught my attention. A big guy had cornered another in a red shirt. A few of friends--I assumed--stood by jeering.
"Fuck him Reilly, open him up," a skinny guy yelled.
Reilly held up a hand. "What's your name?" he asked the guy in red.
"Steve," the guy managed to say.
"Who wants him?" Reilly chuckled, "Who wants to be Steve?"
"Hell yeah!" a weasel of a guy yelled.
The Steve looked scared, his eyes were wide. Reilly wasted no time, and grabbed the poor victim's throat. The weaselly guy scuttled up behind him and then forced the weasel into Steve's body.
Steve's body convulsed for a moment, and then he grinned and looked up at Reilly. "Fuck, thanks man." He rolled his shoulders. "Fuck, I'm so pumped!"
"You going to the party with the guy's girl?" Reilly asked.
"Hell no, gonna' dump her, and use this hot fucker to nail anything that comes close!"
The others laughed, pushing him around, but now he was stronger and pushed back harder.
"Go have a look around," Reilly told his friends, "see if you can find some others. Make it quick!"
They dispersed, and returned to the pub.
I didn't like what Reilly was doing, and I went over to where he was standing.
"You know where the station is?" I asked him.
He looked me up and down and grinned. "Yeah, come with me. I'll show you a short cut." He put an arm around me and grasped my shoulder.
I smiled to myself, although I wasn't as tall as Reilly I had a heavier build and knew I was stronger. I suspected Reilly was lining me up for one of his mates.
As we disappeared into the dark alley, Reilly's grip tightened. He was trying to immobilise me, but it was futile, it wouldn't work on me. I played along all the same and stood still. He pulled out his mobile and called one of his friends.
"Got someone for you Tony, big guy, lots of muscle," he chuckled and hung up.
"I don't think so," I sneered, and twisted from his grasp. His face was a picture, full of surprise. "Tonight Reilly, your luck has run out. Now it's my turn to be you!"
Before he could defend himself, I was behind him. I hooked my arms under his, and locked my hands behind his head. He struggled, yelling, but I was already invading his body.
A jerk of my hips, and I was inside his legs and ass.
I took a breath, sucking into his torso. His yelling went quiet.
Releasing my grip, I pushed my arms down, stretching through his, grasping his hands into life.
Finally, another breath, I could smell the product in his hair. My nose rubbed into the nape of his neck, I pushed further, and the last of my identity disappeared into Reilly.
Reilly's mind blossomed, and opened up to me. I smiled, although he could take people for himself, and others he hadn't discovered how to use their memories. It was always a half hearted possession, just a facade. Once they became someone else, they'd leave the hosts' friends--they had no way to fool them.
I sunk down into Reilly's mind and persona, pulling it around me completing the disguise.
"You know where the station is?" I asked him.
He looked me up and down and grinned. "Yeah, come with me. I'll show you a short cut." He put an arm around me and grasped my shoulder.
I smiled to myself, although I wasn't as tall as Reilly I had a heavier build and knew I was stronger. I suspected Reilly was lining me up for one of his mates.
As we disappeared into the dark alley, Reilly's grip tightened. He was trying to immobilise me, but it was futile, it wouldn't work on me. I played along all the same and stood still. He pulled out his mobile and called one of his friends.
"Got someone for you Tony, big guy, lots of muscle," he chuckled and hung up.
"I don't think so," I sneered, and twisted from his grasp. His face was a picture, full of surprise. "Tonight Reilly, your luck has run out. Now it's my turn to be you!"
Before he could defend himself, I was behind him. I hooked my arms under his, and locked my hands behind his head. He struggled, yelling, but I was already invading his body.
A jerk of my hips, and I was inside his legs and ass.
I took a breath, sucking into his torso. His yelling went quiet.
Releasing my grip, I pushed my arms down, stretching through his, grasping his hands into life.
Finally, another breath, I could smell the product in his hair. My nose rubbed into the nape of his neck, I pushed further, and the last of my identity disappeared into Reilly.
Reilly's mind blossomed, and opened up to me. I smiled, although he could take people for himself, and others he hadn't discovered how to use their memories. It was always a half hearted possession, just a facade. Once they became someone else, they'd leave the hosts' friends--they had no way to fool them.
I sunk down into Reilly's mind and persona, pulling it around me completing the disguise.
"Hey, Reilly, you said you'd got someone for me?" a guy with spiked blond hair asked.
I turned and gave a wry smile, using Reilly's memories I recognised him. "Yeah, sorry Tommy he gave me the slip," I lied. "Look, I know which way he went though. He's a big fucker, be good for you."
"Aw fuck," Tommy moaned, my nose crinkled, I could smell beer on his breath. "You think you can get him for me?"
"Sure," I said. I made a call to the rest of the group and told them to go to the party, and I'd meet them there with Tommy.
I took Tommy down the street. He asked me about the guy, so I told him he was a good looking fuck, with shit loads of muscle. He was ecstatic, as he trotted along side me.
“How do you know where he’s going?”
“I’ve seen him before,” I said, and it wasn’t a lie.
“How big is he? I mean, you don’t mean fat or anything?”
“Shit, he’s huge, I think you’ll love him.”
We arrived, and I told him to wait out of sight. I knocked on the door, and Grant answered.
“Yeah?” He asked.
I smiled, and twitched an eyebrow. Under my breath, I told him who I really was, and to play along.
He groaned, but rolled his eyes in acknowledgment.
"Tommy," I called, "get over here. He's not going to give us any trouble now."
He came around the corner, and his mouth dropped open when he saw Grant. He was wearing sweat pants and a string top. There was a lot to see!
"Fuck! He's--he's amazing."
I looked at Grant. His face remained emotionless as he gazed trough his admirer.
"Take us inside, and do whatever Tommy asks," I told him. Without any questions, Grant turned and walked inside the house. I put my arm around Tommy and ushered him inside.
Tommy was muttering under his breath, pushing the heel of his hand into his groin. "You got him--for me?" He asked again. I ignored him as we reached the den.
Grant turned and waited for further instructions. "Tell him to do something," I said to Tommy.
"Turn around," Tommy blurted out, and added. "Flex for me." Grant complied, like a good slave. "Holy fuck!"
"Take off your vest," Tommy stuttered. Grant did what he was told, dropping it to the floor. He couldn't help himself any more, and he begun to circle Grant caressing his muscles.
He traced Grant's shoulders, back and waist. He was gaining confidence, and lifted a muscular arm feeling the impressive bicep. He glanced my way and took a sniff from Grant's pit.
Tommy was muttering under his breath, pushing the heel of his hand into his groin. "You got him--for me?" He asked again. I ignored him as we reached the den.
Grant turned and waited for further instructions. "Tell him to do something," I said to Tommy.
"Turn around," Tommy blurted out, and added. "Flex for me." Grant complied, like a good slave. "Holy fuck!"
"Take off your vest," Tommy stuttered. Grant did what he was told, dropping it to the floor. He couldn't help himself any more, and he begun to circle Grant caressing his muscles.
He traced Grant's shoulders, back and waist. He was gaining confidence, and lifted a muscular arm feeling the impressive bicep. He glanced my way and took a sniff from Grant's pit.
He seemed to be sizing himself up as he grasped Grant's hand, meshing the fingers. He raised his arm, and Grant followed. It was like a puppet and master working together.
I watched Grant's face as Tommy slid in close behind. For a moment, Grant's eyes flicked over in my direction, and a subtle grin appeared for a moment. I guessed, he was enjoying the kid worshiping all the hard work he'd put into his body.
Dropping his arm, he told Grant to loose his pants. Grant bent over pulling at his clothes, almost knocking Tommy over.
I watched Grant's face as Tommy slid in close behind. For a moment, Grant's eyes flicked over in my direction, and a subtle grin appeared for a moment. I guessed, he was enjoying the kid worshiping all the hard work he'd put into his body.
Dropping his arm, he told Grant to loose his pants. Grant bent over pulling at his clothes, almost knocking Tommy over.
Under the sweats Grant was wearing white lycra shorts, Tommy almost flipped. He told the him to turn in a circle. "Oh man," he whispered.
Tommy stared for a moment at Grant's pecs. His gaze traced down his torso and stopped at his shorts. Without any fear he reached out and hooded a finger into the waistband and pulled.
"Ok, game over," Grant growled, slapping Tommy's hand away. "This is getting out of hand."
Tommy stared for a moment at Grant's pecs. His gaze traced down his torso and stopped at his shorts. Without any fear he reached out and hooded a finger into the waistband and pulled.
"Ok, game over," Grant growled, slapping Tommy's hand away. "This is getting out of hand."
Tommy jumped back, a look of fear washed over his face as he looked at me.
Grant's hand lashed out grabbing Tommy's shirt, and spun him around and held him hard against his chest. "You like that?" Tommy could only manage a whimper in response. "So what's this all about," Grant asked me. His despondent, depressed expression returned to his face.
"Just turning the tables on the jerks. This one was pushing his friends into poor unsuspecting guys," I said tapping my chest. "But what about New Year's, why don't you come out and enjoy yourself. It'll be good for you, get you over what that bitch did to you."
"Don't feel like it, I don't want anyone seeing me like this," he muttered.
"So how about you come out and party with me--Reilly, and the rest of the crew."
Tommy was already putting the pieces together and started to struggle. "Fuck no, no!" Grant only tightened his grip on the stricken teen.
I smiled, and jerked my head toward the Tommy. "He's not as big as you, but it'll get you out of the house and nobody will know it's you."
"His friends will."
"Nah, you'll know everything he does."
Grant looked at Tommy. "Fuck it, I was getting bored anyway."
"Don't feel like it, I don't want anyone seeing me like this," he muttered.
"So how about you come out and party with me--Reilly, and the rest of the crew."
Tommy was already putting the pieces together and started to struggle. "Fuck no, no!" Grant only tightened his grip on the stricken teen.
I smiled, and jerked my head toward the Tommy. "He's not as big as you, but it'll get you out of the house and nobody will know it's you."
"His friends will."
"Nah, you'll know everything he does."
Grant looked at Tommy. "Fuck it, I was getting bored anyway."
Tommy began to struggle again, but when I grasped him around his throat he quickly became docile.
"You ready Grant?" I asked. "This is going to be a tight fit for you, but I think you'll enjoy it."
"Do it!"
I grasped the back of Grant's neck and began to push them together. Tommy's whole body began to convulse and shake as Grant's muscular torso invaded the teenager.
Beads of sweat were beginning to form on my brow, this was hard work. Tommy's body began to become swollen. His shirt tightened, almost ripping as I forced Grant inside with all my strength.
With the giant half way inside, he began to writhe, pulling himself in deeper. Tommy quickly began to follow Grant's movements, with a final push he disappeared.
I released my grip on Tommy, as he gulped for air. With every heavy breath, his body became smaller. All the bulk he'd gleaned from Grant's intrusion was disappearing. Moments later, his torso had returned to normal.
"You ready Grant?" I asked. "This is going to be a tight fit for you, but I think you'll enjoy it."
"Do it!"
I grasped the back of Grant's neck and began to push them together. Tommy's whole body began to convulse and shake as Grant's muscular torso invaded the teenager.
Beads of sweat were beginning to form on my brow, this was hard work. Tommy's body began to become swollen. His shirt tightened, almost ripping as I forced Grant inside with all my strength.
With the giant half way inside, he began to writhe, pulling himself in deeper. Tommy quickly began to follow Grant's movements, with a final push he disappeared.
I released my grip on Tommy, as he gulped for air. With every heavy breath, his body became smaller. All the bulk he'd gleaned from Grant's intrusion was disappearing. Moments later, his torso had returned to normal.
"How do you feel--Tommy," I asked with a grin.
"Small, weak, insignificant, a douce, need I go on?"
"Small, weak, insignificant, a douce, need I go on?"
"But what do you care about?"
He laughed. "Fuck all."
He laughed. "Fuck all."
"Lets go then, I expect the others are wondering where we went."
"You gonna line up some other guys for them?"
"Fuck no, but I might stay in Reilly for a while."
"There any hurry to get me out of this guy?"









No comments :
Post a Comment