Sunday, October 8, 2017

Seanday Shorts: Strained Friendship, pt1


"Just hurry up," Greg demanded. "I'm seeing Sam in twenty, and I don't want to be late!"

I looked at Greg's back, he'd been trying to beef up, but he just didn’t have the genetics. I on the other hand was just naturally large. I'd trained hard and my efforts had built something I was proud of--much to Greg's annoyance.

He pulled at the shirt he was wearing in disgust; it was one of mine, and way too large for him.

A week ago, he was in a deep depression and I was worried where it might lead. In a moment of stupidity I revealed that I had the ability to get inside people, and I thought I could help him get over his depression.

He didn't believe me of course, but I told him I could give him a body--well, just like mine.

"I wished," he'd muttered. I knew he'd always envied my physique, but my power had nothing to do with my size, it was just hard work. I knew Greg just wanted to be big, without the effort.

I told him to trust me, and let me just show him. He conceded, and I told him to remove his clothes--it didn't phase him, we shared the apartment and see each other naked all the time.

We stood in front of the mirror. As soon as I touched him, I made sure he couldn't struggle by freezing him in place. He watched with eyes wide as I began to push myself into his back, but he started to freak out, shouting and yelling.

Within moment's I was inside, and only Greg stood before the mirror. I released him and he sagged a little. He immediately started to feel himself all over looking for a break or any changes in his body--there wasn't any.

"Where the fuck are you!" he yelled.

"Inside you," I replied in Greg's head.

"Fuck, FUCK!" he yelled again grasping his head. "What have you done!"

"Nothing yet," I explained to my friend. "Just take a few breaths and calm down for a moment."

Greg's breathing slowed as he began to regain himself. "You've done this before?"

"Lot's of times," I chuckled.

"W-Who?"

"That's between me and them," I replied.

"So how's this meant to help me? Wait, do you know what I know?"

"Yup, but don't worry your secrets are safe with me."

He swallowed hard. "So what now?" Greg asked.

"I know you've been depressed, I don't have to be in here to know that," I sighed. "But your body isn't really built for muscles."

"Thanks bud. Thanks for telling me—again!"

"Wait, before you rip into me, let me show you what else I can do."

Before he could say anything else, I started to expand inside his body. I began to push, and Greg's frame started to expand.

He gained a few inches in height, and his shoulders became square and wide. I continued to push my muscles, filling up his skin. All the time, Greg's eyes were wide, shifting over his ever changing body.

Within a few minutes I'd finished and Greg’s physique had changed into mine, only wrapped in his own skin.

"Whatever you've done I love it," he murmured as he flexed and twisted in front of the mirror.

"Don't get too used to it, it's only temporary."

"How come?"

"They're my muscles, my body, but you have control of them. When I leave you, you'll return to normal."

"H-How long?" he asked with a grin, "how long can you stay?"

"Till tomorrow, I've got a wrestling practice and I need to do some final prep for a real important exam--it's a deal breaker."

Greg's grin widened. "Fuck, gotta go to the club tonight."

He returned to his room and started to go through his clothes and quickly realised that none fit him anymore. I was more than a little annoyed when--without asking--he went into my room and started to try on my clothes and discarding ones he didn't like. Even though I was fuming, I let it slide.

Finally he found something "he could work with," he told me. Some tight black pants, and black dress shirt--unbuttoned further than I was comfortable with.

We left for the club, and he didn't even thank me.

He danced by himself for a while, showing off his body--my body to anyone that would glance his way. I muttered in his mind to chill out and stop being an ass, thankfully he calmed down and went to the bar.

Greg was drinking shots, he'd discovered that with my body inside his he was able to hold his liquor much better. That’s when he spotted Sam, she was a beauty. Looked sweet and innocent, and completely out of place in the club.

Greg laid it on, he was so smooth and confident--much more than me. We left the noise and retired to the quiet chill zone. Sam seemed to enjoy the strength and warmth of Greg's--my muscles as she snuggled under our thick arm.

We got home around three, there'd been some tender moments with Sam, but Greg had been restrained after I spoke to him.

Behind closed doors, I immediately pulled out of him, returning him to his original size--now swamped in my much larger clothes.

"Shit, that was awesome. I looked like a total jock!" he exclaimed as he pulled off my clothes and dumping them on the floor.

I picked them up and returned to my room, "You're welcome," I muttered before showering and getting some sleep.

The following day Greg was texting me all day, I ignored him--I had stuff to do, and wrestle practice after school.

When I got back he laid into me saying he'd arranged to meet Sam but then hand to cancel. I reminded him about my wrestling, but he wasn't interested.

He told me to be back in time tomorrow, as he'd arranged to go to the cinema with Sam. I agreed, as I hadn't seen the movie and still had time to finish revising for the exam.

After another full day, I returned to find Greg waiting for me. He'd been in my room again and was wearing some of my clothes.

"Jeez Greg, you could have asked before going through my stuff."

"Hey chill, you can borrow any of my stuff."

I sighed, he knew all his stuff was too small for me. He pulled up the back of the shirt, and waited.

"Comm'n bro, jump in, thanks to you I'm running late. Still goT to pick up Sam."

With a groan, I pushed into my roommate, and again he grew to my size. He fixed the shirt, and pants. "Need to get some decent clothes, these really don't show off my physique that well," he muttered. I chose to ignore his insult on my choice of clothing.

As he left, he grabbed the keys to my Lexus. "You don't mind, right?" he asked.

"I guess not," I grumbled in his head.

—end of pt1

No comments :

Post a Comment