Sunday, October 22, 2017

Seanday Shorts: Mission from Within

I was an officer tailing my mark. A low life pusher that worked at the gym. I had casually mentioned I was looking for something to help me out during training. Carl mentioned he might have something that could help. I asked if I could have a look, but Carl told me to meet him around the back of the gym in twenty minutes after he'd finished his shift.

As I rounded the corner I spotted Carl, he'd changed from his work clothes into a black t-shirt and sweat pants. Over his shoulder a heavy looking kit bag. Carl wasn't big, but as a Taekwon-Do master he was dangerous.


As I approached he looked over, and grinned rubbing his shaved head. "Hey Mr Brent, glad to see you," he said with a confident tone.
"Have you got something that can help with my training?" I asked.

He looked around nervously. "Yeah, but keep your voice down," he replied. He searched his bag and pulled out a pouch with a couple of syringes in it. "One of these before training just $25," he whispered.

I got the cash from my pocket and handed it to him as he reached out his hand I grabbed his wrist. His eyes looked at me confused, but before he could do anything I twisted and planted my shoulder into his chest. The fence crashed as I hit him full force and he bounced off crumpling to the ground.

I felt a familiar pinch as I twisted inside his body taking control. I got to my feet and steadied myself against the fence. I looked up and down the street for witnesses--none.

My eyes scanned left and right as I read Carl's thoughts and memories. I came across his Taekwon-Do skills and made a copy of them for myself--useful. Seconds later I knew everything about Carl, right down to the first time he stole a beer from a shop when he was fourteen. I stuck a hand into his sweat pants--a couple of sizes too big, but its how he wore them--and grabbed his mobile. Unlocking it I tapped a message to control telling them I was on the first step.

I wanted to wind this up quickly, and I knew that Carl had a contact for his supplies. I sniffed and sent a message to Carl's supplier telling him I need some more gear. A message came back with an address, and a time--it gave me about three hours to kill.

I grinned and put the mobile back in my pocket. Hiking the bag over my back I started to jog back to Carl's home. He was fit, and I arrived four miles later only sweating lightly.

Like all my missions I slipped into my covers routine to avoid any suspicions. I stripped and threw my clothes in the corner of the room, rubbing my head I walked into the bathroom and turned on the shower. While I waited for it to warm up I reviewed my new disguise. Carl's shoulders were broad, defined lean pecs hung from his chest. I rubbed their stubbly surface and thought that I should shave them soon; it's what Carl would do. His abs were tight, he must be down to about 7% fat.

I showered up and enjoyed the whole experience. I heard a beep-beep and dried off wrapping a towel around my waist. A new message from Carl's supplier "Dress up, it's a party," it said.

I smiled and picked out a v-neck t-shirt and tailored pants. Simple, but it showed off Carl's body just how he liked it.

Taking a cab to the address, I could tell the party was in full swing even before I walked through the door. As I wandered through the crowd trying to find my supplier, I bumped into a girl she smiled and grinded her body against mine in time with the music. "Have you seen Rick?" I asked, and she pointed upstairs.


Following her directions I gingerly stepped over the people too drunk to decide whether to go up or down stairs. Then I spotted him, a short guy wearing black jeans and a grey t-shirt. I tapped him on the shoulder, and he looked up at me and frowned. Without a warning, he grabbed my arm and led me through the party goers into a bedroom--perfect I thought.

From the skills, I'd stolen I used a quick crack with my elbow, and he was falling backwards into my arms. Laying him on the bed, I joined him, and with a grunt I pulled myself out of Carl. Without pausing, I pushed into Rick--my next step up the ladder.

His body twisted and tensed trying to reject me. I pushed down hard, and his body buckled under my will. I got to my feet and reviewed the darkened room from a new perspective. Rick was only 5'6" but he struck fear into his dealers.

Flipping through Ricks memories, I knew I wasn't far from the top now. I looked at my reflection in the mirror, he was short, but he was muscular for his size. I rubbed the new scruffy growth on my chin and smiled behind his green eyes. Turning my attention to Carl I kicked his foot. "Get the fuck UP!" I growled.

Carl's eyes snapped open, and he looked around confused. "You lazy fucker, take this product and get the fuck out of the house," I muttered through some pouches at him. He looked at me nervously, and picked up the pouches from the bed and floor before slinking out saying nothing.

Returning to the party I hooked back up with Stacy, Rick's girl taking her back to the bedroom I convinced myself I was just keeping in character.

By the morning I was ready for the next step, it looked like the manufacturing was being carried out at the local university.

I heard Stacy moan next to me as I grabbed Rick's mobile and sent a text to Dominic, one of the students who worked in the lab.


I smiled to myself, looks like I'm going back to university.

4 comments :

  1. There needs to be a part two where he swaps into the student :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yep, I kinda left it open huh? You think that last student is a worthwhile target Mark?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah I think so. It can be another exciting story :D

    ReplyDelete