Saturday, June 3, 2017

Seanday ReCap: Making My Brothers


I looked down at Alex and Tony laying on the bed together. They looked up at me smiling, both giving me the thumbs up.

My mind wandered back to the first time I met Alex.

Damn I’d been so lucky to find him, cute full lips, blond hair and a jocks body to die for. All this wrapped up in a perfect personality that was caring and considerate.

I was only 19 and had been a bit of a body hopper, jumping from person to person not feeling settled in any way. I never really felt anything for the people I jumped, not ever. But I hated myself after I tricked Alex in the lift.

It was an old ploy, buy a bag of something. You get in the lift with the guy and drop the bag, people will always help you pick the stuff up, it’s in their nature.

This time it was apples and as they tumbled across the floor Alex bent over in front of me to pick one of them up, that’s when I slipped inside him.
Nothing dramatic; just grab their waist, step in, and bend over. it’s instantaneous, complete and undetectable.

I picked up the apples and put them in the bag, as the doors opened I took a bite of one. The texture and sweetness was something special.

Walking down the street I saw three kids watching me, I took a long slow bite of the apple. Leaving it in my mouth I got another from the bag and threw it in a gentle arc bouncing it off my bicep to the gasps of the kids before throwing it over to one of them. I did the same for the other kid, looking at the third I winked and looped it around my back on onto the third.

I felt good as I made my way back to Alex’s apartment. Dropping into the shop to get some milk as I knew that I’d run out, chatting to the girl behind the counter that Alex had know for a couple of months.

I dropped the milk in the fridge, getting myself a beer. Taking a big gulp, I marvelled at how lucky I’d been to find Alex; that was a good six months ago.

I thought I was in heaven when I got a call from Tony, Alex’s brother. They were both twins, but not identical.

It appeared that he was looking to save some money and asked if he could rent my spare room, what could a brother do but say yes.

Tony had back hair, and a tattoo on his forearm. Their builds where very similar, but Tony had an edge to his personality like a cute bad guy and loved to wear a bit of stubble on his chin.

The first night Tony stayed was the best, the removal men never turned up so none of his furniture or clothes had arrived.

I’d got ready to sleep, and was laying on the large double bed in my room when Tony ambles in just wearing his boxers.

He raises his arms and with a big smile says “Hey bro, be just like old times.”

Of course he was referring to the time when our parents weren’t doing so well and we had to share a bed.

Flopping onto the bed he looks and me and winks before turning over to sleep.

I looked over at his broad shoulders and narrow waist, he was more muscular than Alex and I bit my lip.

Rolling over onto my back I did the second think to Alex I wasn’t proud of; tweaked his memory.

Closing my eyes, I sunk deep into Alex rejigged his memories letting him know of my existence and my abilities. I hated it but tweaked the memories further making him believe I was their third brother.

With a quiet groan, I pulled out of Alex who blinked and smiled at me. I gestured to Tony’s back and he nodded.

Tony let out a grunt as I pushed in, but as always to was instantaneous and complete.

Rolling onto my back I stretched enjoying the way Tony’s muscles expanded. I rubbed a hand down my chest and arm looking at the tattoo. Tony felt just as much like home as Alex.

Alex was still watching me when I looked over, I smiled and gave him a wink, “Get some sleep bro’ got some heavy lifting to do when my gear arrives tomorrow.” I said in Tony’s gravelly voice.

I turned over and fell asleep.

I’d been inside Tony for about two weeks, we’d settled into our own routines. Alex would leave for work at a local GMC shop, whereas I’d have to leave early as I was a UPS driver.

I’d got home really late one evening and was unusually tired, it had been a busy day.

Alex made me a drink and told me to have a lay on the couch. I couldn’t refuse his big blue eyes.

What he said next surprised me.

“You look tired Jay, why don’t you hop into me for a while so Tony can rest up.”

This was the first time Alex had used my real name, something he knew from when I tweaked his memory.

I shrugged Tony’s heavy shoulders and nodded, but first Tony needed the same tweak I’d performed on Alex.

Again, I closed his eyes and slipped deep into Tony; tweaking his memories.

Resurfacing from his mind I pulled all the way out; he let out a groan, but smiled at me like it was the first time he’d seen a lost brother.

I gently slapped him a couple of times on his cheek, “Get some rest big guy, Alex here’s going to look after me.”

He smiled and closed his eyes.

Alex smiled and openly accepted me into his body. Although this time it was different, I didn’t dominate him shutting down the real Alex. I kept him awake and alert, even though it was me in control of his body. I did the same when I was in Tony, well most of the time.

I shook my head and looked at my two brothers; jumping on the bed I eased myself between the two of them, they both looked at me and smiled.

“So, what are you guys up to tonight?” I quipped.

“Well I’m off to the gym in a while, then watching the late night movie” says Tony.

I look over at Alex, who blushes.

“Got a date with Rebecca, from the shop down the road.” He raises an eyebrow.

“You sly dog,” Tony jokes, “You kept that one quiet.”

“Well Tony,” I slap him in the gut; but he tightens his abs and it just stings my hand, he grins. “.. looks like you’re going to watch the movie alone.”

Alex pumps the air with a fist, “Yes!”

He stands and beckons me over with outreached arms,

Tony sighs, and I ruffle his hair, “Next time bro’.”

It’s not long before I’m feeling Alex’s warmth and excitement surrounding me as we get showered and ready for the date.

I finally found my home and family.

9 comments :

  1. Who are these guys and are there more pics?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry, I wish I had more but this is the only picture I have.

      Delete
  2. This was amazing Sean!

    ReplyDelete
  3. amazing sean i actually had to jerk into this one loved the two brothers offering themselves to you

    ReplyDelete
  4. love this one ! deserve ti have a part two

    ReplyDelete
  5. can you add the label possession? k thnx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Justice for Justus Part 1.

    "Hello there Keith", I said to my former older brother Toby.

    "I would like to introduce you to my new boyfriend Justus, I believe you two know each other."

    You see I used to be Keith, the youngest brother of two in my family. The former Toby, was the very epitome of the words douche bag and homophobe. He was a Sophomore in college and Quarterback of his college's football team. He was a huge ladies man and went through women like clothes. It was no surprise to see him bring a different girl home on multiple occasions in one month. My brother was very homophobic and was disgusted by any intimacy between members of the same sex. He discovered that I was gay when he caught me secretly making out with a kid from my high school. Since then, he would start verbal arguments with me where he would escalate them into actual physical fights where I would often end up bruised and beaten. The only thing that made matters worse was that my parents tolerated his attitude and treatment directed at me. My dad was very much like my brother, and had zero tolerance for any behavior that deviated from social norms. My mom was silent on the matter as she bowed to the will of my father. My brother lived with a bunch of other like-minded guys off the campus of his college where they would throw wild parties and fuck fests with girls by the dozen. My dad loved to go visit him at his party house, as he and my dad were close buds, and I think my dad loved reliving the glory of his college days. Basically both my father and brother were extremely immature. My father, despite his dislike for me and my homosexuality, would force me to tag along with him to my brother's house so that he could keep an eye on me... he was terrified that I would have alone time with a guy or have the chance to have a boyfriend, so despite his disdain for me his fear of any homosexuality activity under his roof scared him more so than having me tag along for bonding time between my brother and him. Generally these "bonding sessions" composed of them both getting drunk and watching the Broncos game or whatever hell football team they liked. Often to keep an eye on me, whilst keeping his distance my father would order me to clean up after my brother and his roommates. It was while I was out on the porch of my brother's house cleaning out ash trays where I first met Justus. Justus was a freshman at my brother's college, and was also the target of attacks from my brother. Justus was gay like myself, and he had a secret crush on my brother. He made the mistake of confiding this secret in a girl whom he thought was a friend, who ultimately betrayed him, when she ran and told my older brother. Needless to say, my brother was not at all pleased, and freaked out beyond belief. This is what sparked my brother's targeting of Justus for bullying and multiple confrontations. Little did my older brother realize, that one day I would make sure to get justice for Justus, (In a very unconventional manner to say the least).

    To be continued...?

    ReplyDelete