Sunday, June 18, 2017
Seanday Lunch: Best Man for the Job
Kurt was surprised to find me in his hotel room.
"What the fuck," he managed to yell before I silenced him with a single gesture. He stood there, mouth gaping, eyes wide, with a confused look on his face.
"Trying to figure out why you can't talk or move?" I asked, of course he said nothing. His mouth moved, but nothing came out.
I could see he was grinding his teeth. He scowled, and I was grateful that he was under my control. Kurt was a big man, thick and strong. His attitude and persona was just as big; I'd been watching him act like a jerk--the big man at the wedding reception. He was the grooms best man, and I'd seen the bride had her eyes on him as well.
I'd been working at a waiter, topping up glasses during lunch and in the afternoon. A shit job, but I got to meet a lot of people, and I took a lot of opportunities.
The way I look now? This isn't the real me, I stole Max's identify, and his life. Tinder is like Amazon for me, makes life easy. Met him at his flat, the moment he opened the door he was mine.
We exchanged clothes, I told him and he complied-without question--one of the gifts I'd acquired. They were baggy on me, I shifted--perfectly mimicking his toned body--my other talent. Although he remained silent, I could see fear in his eyes. I explained that there could only be one Max, and I told him to take a long walk off a short pier. He left the flat, and I never heard from him again. Well, I hate loose ends.
---
I began to remove my clothes, not taking my eye's off Kurt. "Take off yours as well." I grinned as more of his torso was revealed. "Damn, I'm going to have some fun I can see."
He continued to stare daggers at me, but I knew there was little he could do.
After a couple of minutes we were both naked. Max--the body I'd stolen--was strong and toned. He'd been a quarterback at school, and continued his training whilst in the Marines. That's why I picked him, when I shift it's not just the body I take, it's the mind as well. That was two years ago.
Kurt stood tall and confident, heavier than Max, but it was time to experience that for myself. I walked up behind him and sized myself up--he was a little shorter--it wasn't that I needed to, I was just enjoying the pretence.
I came in real close, my dick touching his ass. I was impressed, even though I had control over him, I could feel his whole body tense as he struggled to fight whatever was holding him. Reaching under his arms, I caressed his impressive torso. I traced my fingers down his chest, abs and thighs.
Resting my chin on his shoulder, I whispered in his ear. "You want to see something really cool?" He said nothing of course. I reached around and put my hands on his abs, I felt him squirm again. "This will blow your mind. Take a look."
Kurt looked down, I took a breath and my arm's shifted. They became swollen with muscle, Kurt's tattoos blossomed mimicking his perfectly.
"Cool huh?" I chuckled. I started to rub his body, with something that looked identical to his own. I grabbed his dick and jerked it a few times. It began to get hard. "Just like you were doing it yourself huh?"
Kurt managed a low groan, and I stopped jerking him just as I felt his balls tighten. "Hold it," I smirked, and he groaned again.
I walked around and looked at the man, his face was red. He stared at me, his breathing was laboured. He must have been figuring it out; what was going to happen. I was standing in front of him, I looked like Max, but I had Kurt's shoulders, arms and tattoos.
Glancing at the clock I realised that people would start to be looking for the best man soon. I winked at Kurt, then shifted the rest of my body to match his. He gasped!
"So how do you like me now?" I asked with his own voice. I flexed for him, I already knew everything about him. I began to dress in his clothes, his undershirt was particularly damp. I took a deep breath, and rubbed it over my borrowed torso. "Gotta smell like that man as well," I joked.
Kurt's eye's flicked over my new body, I grinned knowing that he had a dark streak of narcissism. I turned on the spot. "Like what you see huh?" I continued to dress in his clothes, although slowly. His eyes began to water, and it was evident that he was in some pain as his dick was like a tent pole. I pulled on his shirt, sweeping it over my new thick shoulders and pushing my arms down the sleeves, tightening them to their limits. Next the pants, tailored. Tucking in my shirt I fixed the suspenders. Finally the necktie, Kurt preferred a thick knot, I obliged. Glancing in the mirror, I saw Kurt just as he was no more that twenty minutes earlier.
I smiled at the stricken original. "Get on the floor," I commanded. I watched as he followed my orders. "Now get under the bed." He shuffled and squeezed under the bed. "Be quiet, and don't move. Grunt if you understand." A low grunt emanated from under the bed.
Chuckling I checked myself one last time in the mirror. "Beast," I murmured, and thought about my next conquest--the bride.
She found me, and had been flirting with Kurt all day, but he'd been deflecting the attention. I had no problems nailing her, bringing her back to the room. The excitement of diving under her crisp white wedding dress, burying my face, and whipping her into a foam before using Kurt's rock hard member to plough her long and deep. I smirked knowing that the real man was under the bed hearing and feeling every last grunt. I pushed her to edge time and time again before flooding her.
Time was short, and after we'd done she left, making me promise that, "It never happened." I was fine with that, but I still had more to give.
After cleaning myself up, studied myself in the mirror, "Perfect." I flexed and Kurt's narcissism surfaced. I grinned, "Get out." There was a groan, and Kurt pulled himself out from under the bed. "Come over here," I said.
I looked at him, and tapped his forehead. "New rules; we're twins."
"Yeah," he said, then smiled.
"That narcissism, dial it up to 110, but it's this body you want to worship. You know all the sweet spots, dreams and fantasises, use them--on me. Whatever you do, you'll feel as well."
His smile widened, and he mumbled something. "Speak up!" I said.
"Get the fuck out of those clothes, " he growled. "I wanna see your body!"
A grin twitched across my stolen face, and it was my turn to comply...
Labels:
Bodybuilders
,
by Sean Mitchell
,
Family Life
,
Gay/Straight
,
Jocks
,
Magic
,
Mental Transformation
,
Shapeshifting
Subscribe to:
Post Comments
(
Atom
)


No comments :
Post a Comment