Read pt1 here
As I made my way back to Garrett's home, his mobile buzzed in my pocket. It was a message, from Duncan, Garrett's boyfriend.
*Working late, don't wait up*
I tapped out a reply drawing on Garrett's feelings, *ok, miss you babe.*
It was kind of a relief; not having to deal with other peoples relationships. But inside I could feel Garrett's disappointment.
When I got back I knew a shower was what I needed. Off came the sweater, the t-shirt. I wriggled out of my shorts and caught sight of Garrett in the mirror.
He was kinda cute. I could understand why Duncan; or Dunc', had fallen for him.
Throwing the vest to the floor, I paused for a moment looking back at the mess I'd made. Sighing, I went back and picked up the clothes. Garrett was whispering in my head; *he's got a thing about tidying up*. I'd usually shut out the voices, but I liked having Garrett around. For once, I was getting a buzz from his excitement, of being controlled. He thought I was his friend Ray, and why should I spoil that thrill for him.
I was already naked when I walked into their bedroom, and dropped all but the shorts and sweater into to laundry basket. Heading for the shower, I scratched my ass; Garrett groaned.
Flexing again, I could him gasp. *Oh fuck, this is so hot. You're doing it just like me. You gotta tug me off Ray; in the shower.*
"Garrett, I am you," I laughed, "not even Dunc' would be able to tell the difference."
*Just feel me up, tell me what it feels like.*
I began to explore my new body, describing the sensations I was experiencing. All the time Garrett, moaned as I pulled, twisted and flexed his body. I let him experience my touch as well, his cussing and moaning easily made me hard as I showered. With a thick handful of lather I started to massage and pump my stolen dick. I knew all his sweet spots and kinks; damn, I was inside a monster. I let out a deep growl, and bucked my hips as shot streams into the flowing water. My abs tightened, squeezing the last of it from Garrett's body.
Spent, I sagged against the wall, the water still beating against my chest. "Did that work for you buddy?" I asked. There was silence, and I asked again.
*Fuck!*
"Guess you enjoyed that," I chuckled. He cussed again as I began to clean myself, the bath and walls. Drying off, I returned to the bedroom. It was already late, and we both needed some sleep. In the bed, I recognised not only Garrett's odour, but also Dunc's. It was strong and masculine, I nestled down under the sheets and fell asleep.
----
I woke the next morning and quickly realised I wasn't alone. There was a thick arm under my head; I was using it as a pillow. Dunc' had returned and the big softy had gotten into bed without waking me.
Pulling the sheets, I got up slowly so not to wake my acquired partner. I got myself washed, and dressed. When I returned to the bedroom, Dunc' rolled over and looked at me.
"You going without saying goodbye?"
"Wouldn't dream of it," I replied with a smile. Leaning over I kissed him, and he pulled me back onto the bed.
We wrestled and laughed, eventually I pulled myself from his grip. "I've got to go babe, the cafe needs to be opened," I said and kissed him again, "See you tonight." He looked sad as I left, and I sensed Garrett was feeling the same.
----
When I reached the cafe, there was someone waiting outside. I recognised him, it was the star QB from the local college football team--quite a celebrity. Garrett had known him since high school.
"Jesus Tony, I didn't think you guys woke up this early," I joked play punching his arm. He didn't move, he was heavy built.
He looked around nervously. "Got some business over there," he muttered nodding towards the Police Station. I raised an eyebrow. "Community service, D&D last night."
"The top jock, Drunk and Disorderly?" I sniggered.
"Man, this could affect my scholarship." He was right, the Universities were in town looking for talent.
I opened the cafe, and we chatted as I prepped the coffee machine. Tony was a bright kid, good scores both on and off the field. He told me they hadn't officially charged him yet, maybe I could help him. I heard Garrett's voice again. *Do it, do it!*
The coffee machine finished spluttering, and I pushed a mug towards Tony. "How much," he asked.
"Free if you help me shift some stock out back," I replied.
*Yes, yes!* Garrett chirped excitedly.
He followed me, and I pointed to some crates. As he bent over, I grabbed him from behind, looping my arms under his and around the back of his head. He chuckled and half heartedly tried to escape, but I pulled him tight and slipped out of Garrett and into Tony.
Garrett held on tight, he was back in control of his own body, but he was enjoying the intimacy of being this close to Tony.
"OK, OK, I submit," I laughed and he released me. I turned and rolled my shoulders as I settled in Tony's body. Again, I tweaked his mind and making him into a willing assistant.
"So you're inside him? Ray?"
He still thought I was his friend Ray, but I'd fused with him. It meant I could still use my powers, but I didn't have to get out of Ray.
"Yeah, I'm inside," I replied. "Tony is really weirded out, but I explained it's OK and to relax."
Garrett grabbed my shoulders and peered into my eyes. "Tony, just chill. Go with it, just let Ray do his thing."
Tony grunted, and I felt him relax. "He's cool," I said.
"Do you know everything he does?"
I grinned, "Everything."
"Even--"
"Yes, even that night at summer camp when I let you suck me off."
"Shit."
I shifted the crates, easy with Tony's strength, and we returned to the front of the shop.
"The things you did last night, while you was inside me," Garret started to breath heavily, "damn that was so fucking hot."
"Yeah, it was pretty cool huh?"
He gazed vacantly into space for a moment, then back at me. "So what are you going to do? You going to help Tony?"
"I reckon if I jump the sergeant I can make his D&D disappear from any files," I surmised, which fitted in with my actual job quite well. "May have to be a day or two tho'."
"Fuck, but he's--"
"I know, it's shit, but I've gotta help Tony."
"Won't he remember? The cop I mean."
"I can turn off people's memories, or keep them awake, like I've done with you guys."
A plan was already forming. I needed a holiday, and I was already enjoying the company of my new friends. It didn't take long to decide to stay inside Ray for a couple of months after I'd completed my job. Garrett and Tony were ready to play along with any ideas I had.
"Sweet, I'm glad you let us in. When do you have to be there--Tony," Garrett said nodding at the station.
"About ten minutes time."
"Shame," Garrett muttered.
I chuckled and finished my coffee.
---
As I walked to the station, I shrugged my shoulders, and bounced my new slabs of meat under my shirt. Tony had a great body as well, I glanced at my reflection in the shop windows. He had a thick heavy build, should have been a linebacker, but he was quick and accurate with his plays. It didn't take long for coach to spot his talent, and Tony soon became a rising star within the team.
Opening the door I walked into the station. Sergeant Walker turned and scowled at me.
"Well, if it isn't the star player. You ready to do some real work?"
"I came as you asked Sir," I replied evenly.
He was a large man--a heavy weight. They'd said he'd been a champion power lifter at college, but he'd let himself slip. My eyes flicked over his body, he still had the bull physique, his biceps were big--stretching his uniform. I'm pretty sure he could throw me around if he needed to.
"Come over here, lets make this D&D official," he said beckoning me with a stubby finger.
He pulled out some forms, and started to fill them out. He paused at the second line.
"Tony. Tony Darryl Ander--"
"Yes, Anderson," he snapped impatiently, "I know who you are, and where you live."
a few minutes later he'd finished, and got to his feet. "Just need to get this into the computer."
He got to his feet, and walked over to the console. It would be the last chance for Tony. I raced forward and grabbed him, I reached around trying to find a grip but he was too large.
I grabbed his belt, and wrapped and arm around his neck and pulled him backwards.
"What the hell are you doing boy? This is assaulting a police officer."
He struggled, almost lifting me off the ground. "You're only making it worse for yourself Anderson," he gasped as I struggled against his weight.
I jerked him, pulling him backwards. He slipped, and toppled backwards taking me with him. He fell squarely on top of me, the air from my lungs burst free as I felt his full weight on top of me.
It was the opportunity I was looking for. Before the Sergeant could gather his wits I left Tony and pushed into the bulls back. His back arched, and as soon as I was inside I put him to sleep.
I laid there for a moment, assessing my new body, its weight. Then I heard a groan from behind me--Tony!
Rolling over, I got to my feet. I looked down at Tony--now back in control of his own body. He was winded, no surprise there. Crouching I asked if he was OK.
"Shit, you could have warned me," he gasped.
"Sorry about that, had to do it before he put it into the computer. Otherwise they'd be no way to lose it." I held out my hand and pulled him to his feet.
"So you're OK Ray? In control?"
"Yeah, the Sergeant's sleeping, like a baby in here." I flexed and rolled my shoulders, getting comfortable inside the bull's body. "You just wouldn't believe how much space there is in here."
Tony dusted himself down and picked up the forms that had been dropped during the struggle. He handed them to me.
"We'd better get these processed," I said. I walked over to the desk adopting the sergeants authority.
"But I thought--," Tony stuttered.
I held up a finger silencing him. I began to feed the forms into a slot, the machine whined into life and sucked the papers inside--then it stopped.
"Now what can I do for you this fine morning Mr. Anderson."
"You, you shredded them?" Tony asked.
I looked confused, "Shredded what?"
He stood there in silence for a moment. "Oh, oh thanks."
I winked at him. I sat back at the table and pushed a box of doughnut towards him. He took one, and I got one for myself.
"I'm going to be here for a couple of days Tony," I explained. "He's a family man, so I won't get that much time to see you or Garrett. When I'm done, I'll call for you. Somewhere away from the work and I'll dump the big guy--"
"And get back inside me?" Tony interrupted and sucked on his lip.
"Yeah, I can come back to the cafe and we can all have a good time."
He smiled, his eyes sparkled. "A party?"
"Why not, people will start to wonder where I've disappeared to," I winked, "Ray that is."
Tony nodded, and I told him his D&D wasn't anything to worry about anymore, and to go back and tell Garrett what had happened.
He shook my hand, and left.
I took another doughnut and leaned back in the chair surveying my new seat of power.
*This shouldn't take too long,* I said to myself.





No comments :
Post a Comment