I rubbed the sleep out of my eyes and saw Collin rummaging
through the refrigerator, pulling out a tub of Greek yogurt. I was wearing one
of his button downs and my underwear. He was in just his underwear.
I approached him from his back and slapped him on his ass,
giving him a startle, “Good morning,” I gave him a peck on the cheek.
“Morning, babe,” he answered, kissing me back, “Sleep well?”
“Well enough, I think you threw off my center of gravity
last night.”
“Haha! You were pretty good too,” he smiled at me.
Collin had taken me home last night after some drinks with
the rest of the office staff. I had never really taken notice in him, but he
seemed to gain pounds and pounds of muscle just within a month and a half or
so.
“Just Greek yogurt?” I asked
“Not too hungry, just need to get some nutrition in.”
“Come on, you have to present today. I’ll make you some
eggs.”
He sighed and smiled, “Fine, just make it quick. I’ll be
getting ready. Eggs in the fridge, spices in the cupboard.”
“I think I can find my way around the kitchen,” I remarked
as he walked back into the bedroom chuckling.
I got the eggs out and started to fry them over the stove.
As they cooked still runny, I looked through his spice cupboard for something
to flavor them. Paprika, garlic salt, parsley… at the back of the cupboard was
a big white jug with a loose white powder in it. It had a piece of tape with
“GAINZ” marked across it. I got it out, opened it, and smelled it. It had no
discernable smell. I licked my finger and touched it and put it to my mouth and
tasted it. I couldn’t really taste anything. Thinking it might have been some
protein powder with a really faint vanilla taste or something, I pinched a
little between my finger and tried some more of it. Must have been some flavorless
protein powder. I dumped about half a cup into the eggs, thinking Collin would
like his protein in the morning and stirred, trying a bit of cooked egg in the
pan to confirm I didn’t fuck it up too much with the powder. Nope, just right.
I continued cooking the eggs, making sure the runny parts
got adequately cooked. Suddenly, my I felt a bit winded and a bit lightheaded.
Then my body felt hot and like pressure was weighing down on it. I felt an
extreme nausea mixed with the lightheadedness. My body felt paralyzed, as
though if I were to move a muscle, I would either vomit or faint. From my
vision, it seemed as though I was rising, as though gaining several inches in
height suddenly. Then, I felt like all of the muscles on my body tensed, then
pushed forward from my body, stretching my skin. It was incredibly painful but
somehow felt intensely erotic as well. The constriction of Collin’s button down
suddenly disappeared as I heard it shred in an exploding tear. The pan in my hand felt like a feather now.
Finally, I heard the elastic of my underwear straining as I felt my cock get
heavier with girth and my testicles swell.
As soon as the intense pain and nausea occurred within me,
it ended just as quickly. I was released from my paralysis and began panting,
looking down at what I had become, marveling over the impossibility and beauty
of my new body. I noticed Collin in the doorway of the kitchen in his business
clothes, noticeably hard from what he had seen.
“What… the hell… was that?” I asked in between pants,
hearing my new familiar yet booming deep voice for the first time.
“Well shit, I guess my secret’s out.” he gestured to the jug
marked “GAINZ.” “How much did you use?”
“Shit… I don’t know… maybe like a tablespoon to myself?”
“Tablespoon?! Goddamn, you’re supposed to sprinkle that
stuff on one meal per day!”
“Sorry… no directions on the jug.”
We both laughed, “So how much is in the eggs?” he asked.
“About half a cup,” I laughed.
“Even if we split that between the two of us, I don’t think
we could fit in the apartment!” he laughed.
I looked up at the high vaulted ceilings in his apartments
and felt myself getting hard thinking about it.
“I’ll get us some forks, then.”
“Woah, woah, woah, man. Let it brew. Maybe we could go
camping and try that out, but not today,” Collin suggested, I felt pretty
bummed out. How hot would that be?
“I tell you what,” he began loosening his belt, “How about
we… break the new you in, and then see if we can find something that will fit
you.”
“Sounds good. What about these though?” I asked, holding up
the pan of eggs.
“Those are trash,” he took the pan and dumped it out the
window into the ally below his apartment, “But you, baby, are far from that.”
He dragged me by the front of my underpants and pulled me back into his
bedroom, loosening his tie.
~~~
In the ally below, the pile of eggs landed on the pavement.
A homeless man woke up from his sleep at the sound of them hitting the ground.
Not hesitating, he started to move towards the eggs. He hadn’t had a bite to
eat in three days. Hell, he bet he could eat the entire pile on the ground.


No comments :
Post a Comment